Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:18 pm
Rina breathed heavy. To much pain She thought crying in pain. I have to pull through i just want the pain to go away  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:19 pm
Savannah looked at him with guilt and forgiveness and ran to his side kneeling down next to him, "Treick! Look at me." She said wiping his tears away almost crying herself. "I forgive you! I just thought you had more trust in me and I can see you made a mistake. Please just stop crying." She said sniffling as she sat down next to him.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:21 pm
"Savannah i'm sorry" he said trying to dry up his tears " You know i love you " he said grabing her and pulling her close to him and put his arm around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:22 pm
KG8584
Minna Momotarin
Luminia Heard leon cry and teleported to the living room. She grabbed his body back and poked him in the faint area.(to make him faint) Her wings fluttered and she lifted him to heaven for a quick moment. She wakes him up. "You wanna talk to God about this leon?" She carried him to God himself. She went and chatted with Aphrodaity.

"I can handle it myself ok just take me back" he shouted

"yes sir~!" She turns her wings down and says bye to Luminaria Her mother.  

Reborn Rinoa

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:24 pm
"Some one stop the pain."She cried out. "Please stop the pain."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:27 pm
KG8584
"Savannah i'm sorry" he said trying to dry up his tears " You know i love you " he said grabing her and pulling her close to him and put his arm around her.

"Its ok." She said smiling. "Maybe a little bit too much." She said laughing and kissing him on the cheek. "Its ok though because I'm insanely in love with you too." She said sighing.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:32 pm
He held her close.he kissed her on the cheek. "i think were both insanely in love with each other." he said

(g2g to bed its 1:30 am here i'll be back in a few hours like around 9 or 10 am goodnight)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:37 pm
((wow its 11:30 here goodnight))
"Yea I'm glad." she said closing her eyes and leaning against him as she drifted off to sleep.  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:37 pm
((I should go to bed also *yawn* i Have to baysit tomorrow but i should be on ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:41 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"Some one stop the pain."She cried out. "Please stop the pain."

Luminia went over to rina and gave her a air tube and put her on A Pillow bed. She stuck a Pain reliever in her arm. It spreads throughtout her body." You'll be okay probably in the next 3 days..." She rubs her head. Then she goes and makes food. "Savannah~! Dinner~!" She sits in her throne looking chair. "Shuurei~! Dinner~!" Shuurei Teleports to her Little Throne looking chair. "HI mama~!" "Hello Darling."  

Reborn Rinoa

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:28 am
Rina closed her eyes falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:55 am
With Savannah asleep on him. He was out like a light laying up against the window.  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:15 am
Savannah woke up first the sun was shining outside and the birds were chirping through the window. It seemed like a nice wakening especially from such a hard day like yesterday. Savannah yawned and noticed her and Treick had fallen asleep on the ground of his room and she wondered if she should wake him. 'Maybe I'll just stay here a little longer' She thought to herself as she enjoyed the warmth of the sun and Treick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:29 am
Leon strated to wake up feeling Savannah moving he opened his eyes and saw her there next to him "Morning sweetheart " he said to her then kissed her....  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:32 am
KG8584
Leon strated to wake up feeling Savannah moving he opened his eyes and saw her there next to him "Morning sweetheart " he said to her then kissed her....

"Good morning!" she whispered cheerfully turning around to sit in front of him. "How did you sleep?" She asked.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games