Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
pirate or ninja?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirate or ninja
  PIrate! arrg
  ninja!! ,,,
View Results

Artistic Namine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:44 am
Chaos A.D.
^ another person proving my theory...are there any more TRUE ninjas left?
for you narutards are too easy to kill

No, I originally wanted to be a ninja when I saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Because they were ninjas and turtles.
Naruto just reinforced it.
People just want to become pirates because of Pirates Of The Carribean anyway. Who really wanted to become a pirate because of Pugsley? Noone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:14 am
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha
nope. I liked ninja before Naruto came to US. I studied ninjutsu way back then too.
An awful long time to study a single technique... maybe your not so bright.

a single technique? Ninjutsu is a martial art with several aspects, so it's even bigger than karate or taekwondo or jujitsu or any normal martial art. Along with the taijutsu fighting style, there is also meditation techniques, stealth techniques, MANY weapon techniques, and so on.

Justsu = Single technique

Jitsu = Many techniques.  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:20 am
Chaos A.D.
but you have to admit, on a lagre large large scale, it's because of naruto

Yes but those are fake ninja's, real ninja's in modern environment are what one would term ninj4's like myself, to represent the wider variety of skills now needed in inflitration and assasination. Such as computer knowledge, urban stealth, combat knowledge extending beyond the blade and the fist aswell as being able to be completely inconspicuous. Narutards, tend to talk about the way represented purely in naruto, without understanding the terminology properly or the true meaning of being Ninja, which is to kill or be killed, there is no honour, there is no meaning, no big grand idea, its simple.

Anyone that believes ninja's or ninj4 are honourable, has no idea of true combat ettiquette.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:24 am
I ike 'em both.

Ninja's are easy to mock, while pirates get all the rum...

I want to be a ninja-pirate!!  

[TL]

The-helper-of-the-poor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:42 pm
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha
nope. I liked ninja before Naruto came to US. I studied ninjutsu way back then too.

a single technique? Ninjutsu is a martial art with several aspects, so it's even bigger than karate or taekwondo or jujitsu or any normal martial art. Along with the taijutsu fighting style, there is also meditation techniques, stealth techniques, MANY weapon techniques, and so on.

Jitsu = Many techniques.

somewhat true. Ninjitsu is only the fighting art, and ninjutsu literally translates into "The art of stealth". It may be a single art, but there are many aspects to it, like before mentioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:54 am
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha

Jitsu = Many techniques.

somewhat true. Ninjitsu is only the fighting art, and ninjutsu literally translates into "The art of stealth". It may be a single art, but there are many aspects to it, like before mentioned.
So ergo, if you study all aspects then its both, you only claiming Jutsu, ergo we were technically right.  

Rellik San
Captain

The-helper-of-the-poor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:36 am
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha

Jitsu = Many techniques.

So ergo, if you study all aspects then its both, you only claiming Jutsu, ergo we were technically right.

this 'jitsu' is part of the 'jutsu' though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:14 am
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha

Jitsu = Many techniques.

How can the plural be part of the singular, that doesn't make grammatical sesne.  

Rellik San
Captain

The-helper-of-the-poor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:22 pm
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha

Jitsu = Many techniques.

How can the plural be part of the singular, that doesn't make grammatical sesne.

easy. Just like spiders are part of the arachnid family. Its a grouping noun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:36 pm
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
Sakuto Uchiha

easy. Just like spiders are part of the arachnid family. Its a grouping noun.

Spiders singly are arachnid, collectively Arachnoid.  

Rellik San
Captain

HopelessTMA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:41 pm
DaisukeOrDark
....Your a ******** retard. I mean come on. Let her be a pretend pirate if she wants to.

YAY! thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:23 pm
[x.Rainbow.Emo.x]
Chaos A.D.
^ another person proving my theory...are there any more TRUE ninjas left?
for you narutards are too easy to kill

No, I originally wanted to be a ninja when I saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Because they were ninjas and turtles.
Naruto just reinforced it.
People just want to become pirates because of Pirates Of The Carribean anyway. Who really wanted to become a pirate because of Pugsley? Noone.

no, although it is an okay movie, real pirate life is different, but PotC is better reason than naruto

Quote:
I ike 'em both.

Ninja's are easy to mock, while pirates get all the rum...

I want to be a ninja-pirate!!

once again, you cannot be both  

The Dadalorian
Crew

HopelessTMA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:42 pm
I still want to be a pirate!

I want to be a pirate because you get to have a big hat and an eye patch!

and sing! you get to sing and drink and sail the beautiful waters!

i want to be a captain pirate! you also get to steal gold!

YO HO YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:10 am
User Image

Nii~iinja
ninja

Nerril

Invisible Duck

Kaz!nsky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:59 am
Im a RL ninja.

Ninjutsu baby.  
Spambox/Competitions