Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

a n g e l i c o r p s e

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:35 pm
Username/Name: xxShadowBeexx

Which .hack games have you played: Quarantine; Rebirth; Reminisce

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//G.U. and .hack//Limitality

Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo. Because I think he is cool and his personality is really straight up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:25 pm
Username/Name: Chaos. Panic. Love. ^^ or Megan
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//GU(1+2) .hack//infection xD i quit on it cuse i thought it was too hard lol
Which series have you seen/read: Legend of the Twilight (read/seen), Roots, and ermm...thats it ^^
Who's your favorite character and why: Alkaid, because she's just awesome and and and and she kicks butt and has alot of pride 3nodding

drgnkng1354

[[- Midori -]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:24 pm
Username/Name: [[- Midori -]] / IRL- Veronica [[ just call me Ronnie though... XP ]]

Which .hack games have you played: .hack//G.U. vol.1 & vol.2 [[currently playing .hack//INFECTION ]]

Which series have you seen/read: .hack//SIGN, .hack//ROOTS, .hack//Another Birth, .hack//Legend of The Twilight (manga), .hack//AI Buster

Who's your favorite character and why: Macha/Mia. Macha's an AI and phase... Macha/Mia always seems to know quite a bit about hacking and 'The World'. She was also the only phase to betray her goal... Alkaid's awesome too... I'm the same height as her... and my personality IRL is a bit like her's.... especially around family. ^^'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:21 pm
Username/Name: Call me Mavu! ^.^
Which .hack games have you played: All of them that are out in english.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Again... All of them. I even have some of the cards...
Who's your favorite character and why: Azure Balmung, because I love silver hair and wings to begin with, and then they put sharp teeth on him! ^.^ <3

I'm not surprised that I got invited to the guild though... O.o I have a .Hack guild too, but this one totally OWNS mine...  

Mavu-chan

Yaoi-Toy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:02 pm
Username/Name: Yaoi-Toy But you may call me Toy-san, Toy-Toy, or my favorite Toy-sama! scream
Which .hack games have you played: All that are out in America
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All! I <3 .hack! RAWR!~ scream
Who's your favorite character and why: Elk/Endrance Cause he's so adorably obsessive over people... mostly Haseo o.O And you bet that they will be the ones getting married in the 3rd game! At least...I'll make them do it. <.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:38 am
Username/Name: Mia's the name!
Which .hack games have you played: Infections and G.U.((<<< the best games ive EVER played))
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//roots .hack//sign((I didnt really like sign that much because Tsucasa was always Sulking.....>.> at least i think thats the one he's in...>.>))
Who's your favorite character and why:Azure Kite Cause he's scary are hell!!! >.<

Rawr! :3  

Mia Sorrentino

The Iron Unicorn

Wheezing Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:12 pm
Username/Name: KaleidoscopeMoon or Moon, or Kaleidoscope, or Kallie, Or Kal, or Moo, or Moochi, or Sarah... XP
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Infection, .hack//Outbreak, .hack//Mutation... and I only REALLY finished the first one... but I know what happens in all of them razz
Which series have you seen/read: Legend of the Twilight (seen/read), Roots... I think that's it...?
Who's your favorite character and why: I really liked BT... For some reason... razz And Bear... but you said one favorite... so yeah razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:01 am
Username/Name:
Sparkles-chan
Which .hack games have you played:
I've finish playing all four .hack games, I've recently started play .Hack//G.U. vol. 1 again.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
.Hack//Sign, .Hack//Legend of the twilight, .Hack//Gift, .Hack//Liminality, .Hack// Al Buster vol. 1-2 and .Hack//Another birth 1-3
Who's your favorite character and why:
My favorite character would have to be Kite. I like how he's a nice person who cares and helps his friends. Macha since Macha is a AI. Mia since her character is very interesting to me knowing about "The World" and about "Hacking"

Sparkles-chan

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:59 pm
Kite is awesome. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:14 am
But Sakisaka is the bestest ^^ Lol. Just kidding! ...Hmm...SakixKite....hehe  

BreathLessX
Crew

Azure Balmung

Heroic Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:17 pm
Username/Name: Azure Balmung
Which .hack games have you played: All of the original .hack games (with Kite and BlackRose) and Both GU games that have been released.
Which series have you seen/read: I have seen .hack//Sign, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, and .hack//Roots... I don't believe in reading books and such. razz
Who's your favorite character and why: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:48 am
Username/Name: Yesterdaysnews

Which .hack games have you played:
.Hack Infection - Quarantine(I own and love them all) and the new G.U. ones (I don't have the 3rd 'cause its not out yet here) I have finished all that I own 3nodding )

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc... ) :
.hack//sign - liminaltiy, some of bracelet, the whole twilight Manga, and I'm working on Roots

Who's your favorite character and why:
Thats a toughy, I have favorites from every series!
I guess I like Alkaid and Elk the best

YesterDaysNews

Triple Time

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:25 am
Yo was up  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:38 pm
Username/Name: Rainfire of RiverClan
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//INFECTION
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//SIGN, Legend of the Twilight (Both versions), ROOTs, AI Buster (1-2), and Another Birth (1-4).
Who's your favorite character and why: I do not know who nor why...  

Rainfire of RiverClan

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:18 pm
Username/Name: Mournful-Silence AKA Silence
Which .hack games have you played: I'm stuck on .Hack game 2
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've seen sign, legend and have all the .hack novels and mangas that are out in America.
Who's your favorite character and why: I can't choose!! Ugh, it would have to be Merielle (I hope that's how you spell it) Because she is just sooooo cute and fun!! Also because it belonged to another .hacker as well!! Sooo fun though and her clothes just pwn!  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games