Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:14 pm
Scream Your [Heart] Out
Hey everybody! Some people call me Scream, Heart, or Syo, feel free to call me those or anything else. =3 I'm from Cali which isn't nearly as cool as what you see on TV. =P
I only really know mainstream bands 'cause I don't have enough time to look up other ones but if you wanna introduce me to some, I'm willing to listen =3
I like to read and write, and I do have a thing for slash >_____>;;
and that's all I can think up so...
tada! xD

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! <3 Slash is amazing. xDD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:17 pm
`PrimeRib
Scream Your [Heart] Out
Hey everybody! Some people call me Scream, Heart, or Syo, feel free to call me those or anything else. =3 I'm from Cali which isn't nearly as cool as what you see on TV. =P
I only really know mainstream bands 'cause I don't have enough time to look up other ones but if you wanna introduce me to some, I'm willing to listen =3
I like to read and write, and I do have a thing for slash >_____>;;
and that's all I can think up so...
tada! xD

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! <3 Slash is amazing. xDD

Oh, yes. Very much so x3

Scream Your [Heart] Out

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:33 pm
I NEVER INTRODUCED MYSELF.

I am rude.

I BE JENNY AND I'M NOTHING REMARKABLE.
My friend told me to listen to Panic! the summer I moved to this stupid town on PureVolume, and at first, they didn't really appel to me until I downloaded their songs.

Yes.
I downloaded.

I liked them for a while, then it kind of died down because I became a From First To Last whore, but then my life took a different direction and I settled down with Panic! and they are now one of my favourites.

My favourite song is Time To Dance or Build God, Then We'll Talk.

-FIN-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:06 am
jenny without sound
I NEVER INTRODUCED MYSELF.

I am rude.

I BE JENNY AND I'M NOTHING REMARKABLE.
My friend told me to listen to Panic! the summer I moved to this stupid town on PureVolume, and at first, they didn't really appel to me until I downloaded their songs.

Yes.
I downloaded.

I liked them for a while, then it kind of died down because I became a From First To Last whore, but then my life took a different direction and I settled down with Panic! and they are now one of my favourites.

My favourite song is Time To Dance or Build God, Then We'll Talk.

-FIN-

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild. <3
I love From First To Last. I bought Heroine a couple months ago.
Good band, good band.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Cubcubz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:01 am
I should have introduced myself before. xD

Anyway, my name's Cubby, and I'm Batman. I like cows, music, and drawing. My birthday's April 6th~
Onto Panic!
I liked Panic! since November '05, when some random people told me to listen to...one song. But I only got really into them last September, because that's when I decided to buy the CD. Since then I've had quite an unhealthy obsession. Ok, I'm exaggerating.
I'm not sure what song's my fovourite, probably Build God, Then We'll Talk or I Constantly Thank God For Esteban. Or the demo version of Camisado ^^
And I really want to see them live. :[

That's all I can think of right now c:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:00 pm
Cubcubz
I should have introduced myself before. xD

Anyway, my name's Cubby, and I'm Batman. I like cows, music, and drawing. My birthday's April 6th~
Onto Panic!
I liked Panic! since November '05, when some random people told me to listen to...one song. But I only got really into them last September, because that's when I decided to buy the CD. Since then I've had quite an unhealthy obsession. Ok, I'm exaggerating.
I'm not sure what song's my fovourite, probably Build God, Then We'll Talk or I Constantly Thank God For Esteban. Or the demo version of Camisado ^^
And I really want to see them live. :[

That's all I can think of right now c:

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild. <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

Alysha! At The Disco

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:05 pm

Your favorite song. - But It's Better If You Do.

Your favorite song title. - I Write Sins Not Tragedies. (music video is awesome)

Your favorite member of the band. - Ryan Ross.

Why you love Panic! At The Disco. - They are gods. ;D And I love their music. <3

I've haven't ever joined a guild before.. for anything. Sounds fun. =D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:42 pm
Alysha! At The Disco

Your favorite song. - But It's Better If You Do.

Your favorite song title. - I Write Sins Not Tragedies. (music video is awesome)

Your favorite member of the band. - Ryan Ross.

Why you love Panic! At The Disco. - They are gods. ;D And I love their music. <3

I've haven't ever joined a guild before.. for anything. Sounds fun. =D

Aww! You're a guild newbie. 4laugh How cute! Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

LukeLeo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:22 pm
Hi, my name is lucas. I'm 14 (15 April 25th) I have loved panic! ever since i heard their first song. (The only difference) Since then on, Panic has been my favorite band. Last year in november, i got to see them in concert. They played as the main act, whiile Plain white Ts and Jack's Mannequin played the opening acts. It was amazing.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:27 pm
` E m o h
Hi, my name is lucas. I'm 14 (15 April 25th) I have loved panic! ever since i heard their first song. (The only difference) Since then on, Panic has been my favorite band. Last year in november, i got to see them in concert. They played as the main act, whiile Plain white Ts and Jack's Mannequin played the opening acts. It was amazing.
User Image

Wow, we are incredibly alike. I was born three days before you. I'm going to be 15 on the 22nd of April. And, I also saw P!ATD in concert in November. Which show did you go to? I went to the Detroit show. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild!

PrimeRibby
Captain

LukeLeo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:08 pm
`PrimeRib
` E m o h
User Image

Wow, we are incredibly alike. I was born three days before you. I'm going to be 15 on the 22nd of April. And, I also saw P!ATD in concert in November. Which show did you go to? I went to the Detroit show. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild!
I went to the one in chicago, i live about 2 hours from chicago in a little town called LaSalle.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:10 pm
By the way, anyone who would like to add me on myspace, the link is on my home button above my Avi.
User Image

LukeLeo

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:53 pm
` E m o h
`PrimeRib
` E m o h
User Image

I went to the one in chicago, i live about 2 hours from chicago in a little town called LaSalle.
User Image

Ah, cool. That was the night after the Detroit show. biggrin Coolness. I bet Jon was all pumped up for that show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:22 pm
well les see.....

Name:Sami
Fav color:black....duh.
People say im....:emo.(i dont really care for labels.)
Fav song:There's a good reason these tables are numbered, honey, you just haven't thought of it next.
Randomness: i heart Panic!. tons and tons. My favorite band memeber is Ryan, and i strongly disliked Brent. Jon is a lovely improvement. mrgreen  

BuggieBee

6,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:46 am
roseless_thorn
well les see.....

Name:Sami
Fav color:black....duh.
People say im....:emo.(i dont really care for labels.)
Fav song:There's a good reason these tables are numbered, honey, you just haven't thought of it next.
Randomness: i heart Panic!. tons and tons. My favorite band memeber is Ryan, and i strongly disliked Brent. Jon is a lovely improvement. mrgreen

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games