Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:16 am
"Sure little buddy! As long as you don't own weapons! I mean... who needs weapons when you have attacks?" He and the others laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:47 pm
Hehe Slash is right attacks are stronger than any weapon made  

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:54 am
Laughter?

Deciding immediately, Heracross flew down to the Kyogre's back and landed. Immediately, he realized that he had miscounted. It was not three pokemon there, it was four. He must have missed the pikachu. Well, the more the merrier, I always say.
"Hey there. Nice to meet you! I heard from a certain Kangaskan that you just went on a rescue mission. How did it go for you?"
Looking around, he remembered something else.
"Oh, and what are your names? I'd give you mine, but I don't really have one."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:17 pm
a Kangaskhan? lee thought "um did this kangaskhan have a weird scar near his left eye?"he asked  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:29 pm
Er.... not that I remember... I wasn't really paying attention to Kangaskan's eyes though... I was just putting something into storage.
Why do you ask?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:43 pm
"um ill be blunt and say he and his master want me and my master dead"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:59 pm
"Well, then I'm sure it's a different one. I know for a fact that this particular Kangaskan is a highly certified Storage Handler, and they wouldn't allow Pokemon from all over to store items with it unless it was trustworthy.

But I will make sure to keep an eye out for this scarred one."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:49 am
"Hey! I'm Slash," He pointed to himself and then to his friends. "And these are Dar... I mean.. Blazer and Lira." Then he looked at the pikachu, "And what was your name little buddy? Anyway," He looked at the heracross, "You remind me of some-one, He was called Iro, but you look exactly like him. Have you ever suffered from memory loss?"  

The Only Fox Prince

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:51 pm
lee dumstruck realised he hadn't introduced him self "oh sorry mines lee fast,good looking,and " he didn't finish his sentence as a wrench suddenly hit him in the face and after which passes out  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff