Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Welcome Duellists of Gaia [Start here] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VieMorteVizardVolroc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:35 pm
Hey mates! Im Volroc(i know weird name,but hey its 1of a kind XD)
I run and Elemental Hero Deck,and my main deck is named: Sacred Synchro Shouken(Summon). Ive been dueling since the beginning,even before it came out in the U.S.of A. (Kmart used to sell jap cards crying )

ive watched every series and i think 5D's is the best one yet,but GX shouldve lasted longer. Im a unpredictable duelist,i use a new combos in each duel ^_^
so i hope to get to duel everyone,and get know sum fontastic duelists!

Im also a proud member of UnderGround,an organization that is tryin to get netdeckers to learn to play their own way and stop using other ppls decks.

Much Love,
VieMorte Vizard Volroc (VVV)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:18 pm
Hey everyone!
My name is CrysalWing523, but call me Crysal. I have a deck given to me by a friend, and even though it was made mainly out of booster decks and stuff, I have beaten the Yu-gi-oh champion at my school(previous champ) three times now. My most powerful card would be Dark magician girl, but that doesn't make my deck weak. My favorite series of the show at present times is 5ds but I wish they would have finished GX in English, I like the voices better, more emotion. I'm sparatic(sorry can't spell) in dueling, never going into a duel with a full blown strategy, they never work out anyways, and I always have fun.
I'm glad to be part of this guild and I hope I get to meet you all, Thank You!! ^^  

CrysalWing523

Soundwave 2

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:55 pm
Hello all!
I'm Terror of the Dead and I'm a zombie duelist. I've never dueled in a tourney, but I plan on it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:46 pm
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
I just wanted to get this cleared up in case any troubles arise early.

When "The Six Samurai - Zanji" (w/ another Six Samurai of another name face-up, etc.) attacks and destroys a "Mystic Tomato"...

A) "Mystic Tomato" goes to the graveyard as a result of battle and the appropriate player searches (if they choose)

B) "The Six Samuari - Zanji"'s effect activates destroying it via it's effect.

Reference text for Zanji:

"While you control another "Six Samurai" monster with a different name, destroy any monster this card attacks at the end of the Damage Step."

-------------------------------------------------------

But, that depends on whose turn it is correct? Because if it Was the owner of Zanji wouldnt their Priority make it become effect damage?
Answer:

"The Six Samurai - Zanji's" effect is not applied until the end of the Damage Step.

The "Mystic Tomato" destroyed by "The Six Samurai - Zanji" is sent to the graveyard before this occurs. The "Mystic Tomato's" effect activates.

---------------------------------------

Curtis Schultz
Official UDE Rules Dude

snowdude11

snowdude11

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:49 pm
Hey you guys I'm Zy Roder, but you can call me Z or Zy whichever floats your boat, Im an easy layed back kind of fellow I run a unique deck I like to call Water Heroes lol its a water/hero/synchro deck lol its pretty good ^^ I beat a pro with it so idk. But Either than that Idk what else I need to tell you razz I hope I can make alot of friends ^^. Peace everyone^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 pm
Hello again, My name is Pandetta. I was for the last 5 years a yugioh judge in SoCal and Colorado, I am currently members of the Southern Californian: "LADL" (Los Alamitos Duelist League) and a recent addition to the eastern Washington team "Team Exodus". My main deck is dark themed using Destiny hero Plasma and my off deck is Spellcaster/Syncro. I have been an off and on member of gaia for the last 4 years, and been a member of YDOG for most of that times. If anyone is ever up for a match let me know I can duel on msn or yim  

pandetta01

Kaitox0x

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:00 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I've watched and played yu-gi-oh since it first aired on tv a long time ago(thats alot of years!) I don't have many good stories and I don't normally duel for ante. I duel purely for the love of the game. Hope I get to meet some great duelists un here.Peace!

~Kaitox0x  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:59 pm
hello my mane is matsri michiyoku,
i watched all of the yu-gi-oh epiisodes. i liked yu-gi-ho GX but i also whised it would last a little longer. i had a collectors ten full of cards but i lost them when i moved T.T. and i hoep to meet many more yu-gi-oh fans here. XD

Matsuri2009

Hilarious Waffles

13,375 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

MakoxXxOkumura

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:50 pm
ello ello all ^^
i'm rai, i've seen all of the first season, and 2th, 3th seasons, GX
and i use the E - hero deck  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:43 pm
hello, my name is reno and i was playing yu-gi-oh since the cards first came in the netherlands(had kaiba's deck)...but i didn't get any better XD, my favorite cards are gren maju da eiza and goblin king.
i'm got a fire/fiend type deck but with some other types in it too.
i played yu-gi-oh at my school until it got forbidden to play it...and then i got to a school where they dont play yu-gi-oh sad .  

Meridios

6,675 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dark Magician GirI

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:45 am
Hello everyone, my name is Sophie and I just joined the guild. You can call me Dark Magician girl if you'd like. The forum said, "Start Here" so I just gave a little introduction. I hope that's ok...  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:15 am
Hello everyone I use a Custemized Dragon Deck my Fav and most Powerful Dragons are:

User Image

and

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horosuke

HayatoGokuderaOfTheStorm

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:40 am
hi im will im 19 and i use an blackwing synchro deck  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:46 pm
hi my name is alex and i use a few decks my main one is a synchro deck. my trumph card is the stardust dragon.  

A Sour Apple

Deleted_Account_01048965

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:19 pm
Hey there folks. I'm Cody, and I've been playing since Magic Ruler came out in '02. My first card was a "Mystical Space Typhoon" I found on the floor at Target, 1st ed, Ultra Rare. I use a Psychic Deck that has my favorite monster in it, Overdrive Teleporter. Nice to meet you all. biggrin  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games