Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Mpreg? Gross, wrong, or misunderstood? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:31 pm
Yuudai Sasaki
Not my kind of thing. It seems kind of silly to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I am pro gay people getting the permission to have children, but why not adopt one? confused

I'd love to see a Yaoi anime/manga where the couple adopted a child and raised it; that would make me melt. redface

I agree with you on that one for sure Yuudai. I'd rather see a gay couple in a fanfic adopt than have a baby themselves. I've always thought M-Preg was silly too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:13 pm
I personally like it. Well, as long as the story makes sense. If they get preggers just for the sake of being preggers, then I won't read it.

However! If it they get pregnant by magic in a magic filled world, or they are a rare species who can produce, they yay!  

Bane Rie

Broken Hearted Hiei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:53 pm
Yuudai Sasaki
Isn't there something rewarding about having an adopted child as well? I just stated that Mpreg is not something I like; got nothing against those that do though.
I'm not trying to sound upset. I'm just trying to have a friendly debate, not something I can come across nowadays.

Did you know that some adoption places won't let gay couples adopt from them? People are saying that homosexuality is some kind of mental disability. Isn't that just messed up?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:48 am
What are you talking about? I just stated my opinion; nothing more, nothing less. confused Whatever I write, you seem to take it as an attack, which is not my intentions. I'm sorry if you misunderstood. sad I truly am, because the last thing I want is an argument of any sorts.

And yes, I know about the sickening view of homosexuals, but I believe that in the future homosexuality will be more accepted and more and more places in the world will accept adoption made by a homosexual couple.  

sjdfnkwnf

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:46 pm
I think it's just misunderstood. I feel bad for men who want to have children together because neither of them is able to. While adopting a child is a wonderful thing and I highly support it because of the overpopulation of the world as it is, (people need to stop having so many god damned babies...) there is a certain amount of risk involved because you never know exactly what you're going to get. Then there's the whole "spreading the best genes," thing where I think people blessed with good genes should have at least one child...but other than that...Have I gone off-topic? Well anywho, I support MPreg. I write it too. I don't think that there has to be a specific reason (magic, magical species, ect.) as long as the stories are still good. I think that people should be loved according to how they act, not by where they come from. Equal treatment and love, and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:23 pm
Yuudai Sasaki
What are you talking about? I just stated my opinion; nothing more, nothing less. confused Whatever I write, you seem to take it as an attack, which is not my intentions. I'm sorry if you misunderstood. sad I truly am, because the last thing I want is an argument of any sorts.

And yes, I know about the sickening view of homosexuals, but I believe that in the future homosexuality will be more accepted and more and more places in the world will accept adoption made by a homosexual couple.
Does it sound like I take it as an attack? I'm sorry if it does. This topic is just hard for me to bring up because I don't want to scare off any of my friends with one little quirk...so that's why I'm extremely chatty with you on this because you didn't seem like the type to ask me to curl up and die when it was brought up...plus I had no idea you were in this guild before this topic, so I though we only had the YYH guild to talk in...Woah eek ...more than I intended to type on that...

Oh, I'm sure there will be since little kids don't seem to discriminate. So as long as kids don't follow certain views that their parents have, I'm sure the world will be much more peaceful towards homosexuality. 3nodding  

Broken Hearted Hiei

sjdfnkwnf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:33 am
It did to be honest, but I think that's due to the fact that I can't hear you through your reply. I can't hear the tone of your voice, if you're angered or happy or is dancing to Spice Girls while singing along with 'If you wanna be my lover'. lol

And no! Don't you dare curl up in a ball and die! wink

Hopefully religion will have less of a role than it has today. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against religion in general, but when I hear extreme Christians declaring that they can 'heal' homosexuals I can't help but sigh. rolleyes Got nothing Christianity in general.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:53 pm
*dances* I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want.

That's why I don't follow religion...but I put up with it because my crush is big on religion...I even went to church for her or I would never be able to talk to her again (her parents kinda put her up to it...they spy on her a lot)...of course when the church found out I was bi, they closed their doors on me...

You should see my friend Kurama Babe's view on people teasing homosexuals...it's kinda changing my views a little as well, mostly because I'm starting to believe it.  

Broken Hearted Hiei

sjdfnkwnf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:01 am
If you wanna be my lover, you have gotta give!

...that's all I remember. Anyways, I cannot stand those bigots! scream How dare they?! It's discrimination! People are entitled to their opinions, but they should not have the power to take away people's rights based on those opinions!

*Sigh* Does her views stand in her journal? If so, then I'll check it out. *Takes deep breath to calm down*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:37 pm
No, it's somewhere in her guild...something about people being born into their orientation and teasing them is no different that teasing one with a physical or mental handicap (if they were born with it)  

Broken Hearted Hiei

sjdfnkwnf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:25 am
That does makes sense, but what about the people who realizes that they're gay when they're pretty grown up? I saw on television once a man in his fifties who finally understood that he was only attracted to men despite having been married to a woman for over twenty years.

Homosexuality and bisexuality are not considered mental handicaps; you didn't imply that, Broken Hearted, but I just wanted to make that a little more clear so that other won't misunderstand. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:51 pm
Dang! Really? That's really interesting. I wonder what drew him to the woman in the first place...

Thank you for that. And anyone who thinks that it is should be shot.

*gasps* for a second I though the couple in your siggy was Yusuke x Kuwabara because they look so alike! Wow!  

Broken Hearted Hiei

sjdfnkwnf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:44 am
Human sexuality is very complex, it's not just 'He's gay, she's straight, end of story'. There's a lot more to it than that, and of course that makes it hard to explain some aspects of it.

I think it's wonderful that we got diversity in sexual orientations; the world would be boring with only one 'type'. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:19 pm
i have no problem with let the guys feel the pain that women go through once and a while  

protecterofelements

Broken Hearted Hiei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:52 pm
protecterofelements
i have no problem with let the guys feel the pain that women go through once and a while
Make 'em walk in our shoes, right?  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games