Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:39 pm
Mainly_Theta
Rittenhouse
OMG I HATE LIARS! Ok...let me explain. A couple of days ago my freind Megan was accused of hacking a freind of mine and she was baned off of gaia. Megan was accused by my gf and becuase we haven't talked in so long, Megan gives me the truth. My gf is cheating on me. So, I am starting to beleive Megan. But, my gf comes to me like I am going to help her out like "Oh, you poor thing, here's a couple k." Not me! She cheats on me after she tells me that she loves me...just let me sit in the damn bassment and make some napalm so I can get myself back together by blowing something up! Plus, I gave her my love aswell. Ok, I am not a happy camper right now...I feel like ripping her head off right now. Also, the fact that she cheated on me shows clearly that she doesn't care about me. Not one bit. I am not hurt. I am dissapointed. So...my last phone call to her is this sunday and it's only going to be one phone call. Once that is done, the protocall of erasing her out of my life is begin. Including her number, gaian account, and more.

Now that I have that off my chest and in public. I am releived. Thank you for your time. Just a peice of advise, don't go look for love untill you are out of school or about to graduate from HS.

you forgot to mention that i was the one who got my account banned cuz i was wrongy accused stare evil

Love is independent of age. Age only helps you understand what you are truly feeling. And even that is not guaranteed.

P.S. I want to do a rant, but I have no idea as to what to rant on. Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:39 pm
Stupid people. This realy isnt a rant, because im too tired to come up with one tho. But stupid people piss me off. About 65% of the population of the US should be lined up and shot. And thats me being nice.  

Rayna-chan.

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:29 pm
I think you may have problems finding enough people to pull the trigger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:46 am
Ranting! Ranting is my best subject ninja . Today's subject is supposed to bore you. Actually, it's not.

School is evil and everyone picks on you because you're different! Today, I have to go. The students bore me everyday with their "You need to worship God" attitudes. I'm hoping to move schools this year. However, I don't visit my new school until next week!!! How much more can I stand of this? Absolutely NONE! The boys are complete morons that don't have any common sense. It's a miracle they can walk successfully. I have to go to school soon so I don't have long to rant. I don't like getting up so early in the morning either. I refuse to go to bed earlier than I usually do. Change my people IS a good thing, sometimes. My bedtime is now at 10 and it used to be 9.

My English teacher is another issue. She's like a police officer or something. She goes on patrol to make sure everyone's doing what they're supposed to be doing. I could probably remember to write in my agenda, but does she REALLY have to sign it? Come ON. I'm not in Kindergarden! It's a miracle I haven't lost my temper with her yet. Inside I just want to talk back to her. I normally wouldn't do that to an adult, but she's an exception. For some reason I just never talk back. That's actually a good thing. But what happens if I finally do? She will send me to the principal's office or something. All the other teachers are fine and I can get along with them. But HER, she's just a nightmare! It's like she's one of the students. I know she's just doing her job and yet, something tells me she could be a tad bit nicer! I survived in her class for 1 year and a semester. How much longer can I take her? I'm not sure. All I know is, I need to calm down a little. Okay, how? She wants everything EXACTLY the way she said it to be done. She doesn't understand that some people have a clouded mind! Instead of listening to her, I sometimes think about my depression issues!

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

The Red Gem

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:43 pm
Ranting... you have a thread purely for ranting. I think I'm about to cry from happiness. I can just rant all day. ALL DAY. I could rant about the extreme lack of interesting posts in the chatterbox board of gaia. I could rant about always being just 'okay'. I could rant about no one seems to remember to think about the chances of you being alive and the fact we can think and think about how crazy it is we can think... and go into a big ol' rant about philosophy. I could rant about whether 'retaining information' is as bad a lieing. I could rant about... well ranting... what to rant about though....

Penguins, Waffles, Icecubes, Pie, Purplemonkeydishwashers... they are all commonly used words by those of the random race of people.

Well... I don't think I can rant very well, I'll try again later. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:47 pm
Zhang He. Whiny little weak, inept, pissant peacock foppish motherf(^%*r. Dissappointing in Dynasty Warriors 3; utterly useless in 5. Not only that, he was a total waste of human existance in factual history as well. It's not that I hate bishounin-he(and a couple others, I admit)simply sucks feces through a straw. The moron lost more men to retreat than his units defeated in the entirety of his carreer!!! Worthless assmonkey.  

ceilisidhe

c h r n o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:00 pm
AGH, I have need of a good rant.

I try to figure out, how do you deal with stupid people? They never listen, and never shut up. And if you DO manage to get something through, the twist your words and make you look stupid.

I hate my math class now. @$^#$^$%&@$^*
Stupid ignorant mofos.

I wore a bracelet with a pentagram on it to school, and in math this girl asked if I was Jewish cuz she saw the pentagram and mistakenly thought it was the Star of David. So then this other kid is like, 'No, it's the Devil's sign.' I told him no, and this other kid behind me said 'She's one of those Witch people.' After that the whole side of the room I'm on launches into a discussion about Wiccan and stuff. The kid who said the pentagram was the Devil's sign begins to pester me alll class.

He's constantly saying things like, 'Are you gonna cast a spell on me?' 'I'm gonna cast a spell on you' 'Have you actually cast a spell?' etc, etc. Eventually, I get ticked off enough to say something to him, calling him ignorant and not choosing to answer his questions. He ********' TWISTS my words and begins to call me ignorant, blah, blah. And suddenly, he brings cutting into this, which I have no idea where he got that from. So he's calling me ignorant because I apparantly cut (which I DO NOT) and begins telling people, 'She cuts' 'Don't you think it's ignorant to cut?'

AGGHHHH. #%@$^#$U%@($^!(#&!#^#@!

It makes me angry. It makes me wanna cry. It makes me wanna scream and it makes me wanna laugh. But I know I shouldn't be bothered by it. But it's just...UGHGHH. I hate high school.

It seems my math class has branded me as a Witch. u____u I guess I know how those women from the Salem Witch Trials felt.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:20 pm
zz1000zz
Mainly_Theta
Rittenhouse
OMG I HATE LIARS! Ok...let me explain. A couple of days ago my freind Megan was accused of hacking a freind of mine and she was baned off of gaia. Megan was accused by my gf and becuase we haven't talked in so long, Megan gives me the truth. My gf is cheating on me. So, I am starting to beleive Megan. But, my gf comes to me like I am going to help her out like "Oh, you poor thing, here's a couple k." Not me! She cheats on me after she tells me that she loves me...just let me sit in the damn bassment and make some napalm so I can get myself back together by blowing something up! Plus, I gave her my love aswell. Ok, I am not a happy camper right now...I feel like ripping her head off right now. Also, the fact that she cheated on me shows clearly that she doesn't care about me. Not one bit. I am not hurt. I am dissapointed. So...my last phone call to her is this sunday and it's only going to be one phone call. Once that is done, the protocall of erasing her out of my life is begin. Including her number, gaian account, and more.

Now that I have that off my chest and in public. I am releived. Thank you for your time. Just a peice of advise, don't go look for love untill you are out of school or about to graduate from HS.

you forgot to mention that i was the one who got my account banned cuz i was wrongy accused stare evil

Love is independent of age. Age only helps you understand what you are truly feeling. And even that is not guaranteed.

P.S. I want to do a rant, but I have no idea as to what to rant on. Any suggestions?
To help you out, just rant on something that you are mad about weather it is stupid or not. Like, for example, Why is you comp slow and stuff like that.  

Hakusha Tansarii

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:02 pm
I have to rant about something today. Oh joy, another of my evil rants. Anyway, today I was SO angry I wanted to have a punching bag. My brother had one once but i think I killed it. NOW, I need a REAL punching bag. My anger is getting to the point that I need a tad bit more freedom from this 'dirty rat mole' my parents call my little brother! Oh, I don't know....LIKE MOVING MY COMPUTER TO MY ROOM! -_- My lack of privacy is killing me, man. And I need to stay as FAR away from this brat as possible. HE NEVER SHUTS UP! That's how ****in bad he is! Just because I'm exaggerating, doesn't mean I don't need a break from him. I seriously do. Everytime he's around, I want to just murder him or something. HE'S ****in annoying!!!!!! If I could stay away from him 100% of the time, that would be fine. After I move out, my parents will have to a schedule different time to be with me for the holidays because I cannot stand my brother. If I go, I'm bringing a friend with me. Now, I think that's my rant for today. Tomorrow, I'm sure I'll have something ELSE to complain about. That's one of my past times. Trust me, I am one of the BIGGEST complainers to ever live.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:51 pm
Well, as we all know, the little things in life do matter. And this is one of those little things. When the Gaia Towns first came out, I was able to get a place. Now, with all the updates and the holidays, There is no more free space. I go to the place, get a permit, and looking to see if I could reserve, and BAME! No more space! What is up with this?!? I look at the map and there are loads of free space. Some of us are homeless on gaia towns, and I am one of those people. Mix that with the tragic iccadents with tornados, break-ups, school, parents, money, and much more BS, and you got a P-Oed teenager which could lead to utimatly, suicide. The only good thing that is left in my life is my book, which needs a publisher to publish. Thats it! One good thing left. Some one, please, load up the shotgun and pull the triger, and blow out my f***ing life! Thank you...that is all for today.  

Hakusha Tansarii

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:48 am
Forwards: Namely to my e-mail. I made the mistake of giving a friend my e-mail address and now i just get junk mail forwards and chain letters constantly. -_-* I hate chain letters, and half the junk I get forwarded I just look at and go "Why the hell...?" especially the x-tian ones that are chain letters on top of that. ~_~ I don't need that much extra crap flooding my inbox, so why the hell does she keep sending it all to me?!? Ugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:24 pm
May I post my rant from my xanga about poser goths?  

o sunflower king

Hakusha Tansarii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:59 pm
Ok, this is starting to bother me badly. Although most people that I met doesn't think things happen for a reason. I think so. Alright, so it's my oppion...but atleast I am sane. All I hear is "OMG I hate death" and more stuff like it. Honestly, I respect Death, and the dead. If we didn't have dead people, the insanity level in the world would be much greater. Besides, Death itself is nore good or evil. He is just a man trying to do his job at making sure fate is met. The fate of death. Stop saying that Death is evil..."Oh god, I hate death"...if you hated it, and death never existed, then you would start to hate the living. Brain death SOB's would be walking around like zombies. I see them all day and it's not pretty. Go to school and you'll see what I am talking about. And I am not just talking about the kids. I am also talking about the teacher, the staff, the PTA, and every other orginazation that allowed the program C.A.R.E. to even exist. Trying to take out compatition out of school. What is that?!? Making the kids vegtibles is not a fun thing...one thing I have learned all my life is that the human race and the rest of the living organisms on the face of the DEATH HATING planet...will never be perfect. We are not meant to...that is all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:28 am
urghhhh....

i need get some stuff off of me...

god i hate this one liar who lies about everything under the sun and then all you a friend when really they try to steal my best friends boyfriend and then later admits it....wtf is that? and then is like are you mad at me? and for months chases you down just to try to become your friend again and all i say is bye leave me alone....but no they continue to try and its just...wtf cant you survive living without losing a friend? gawddd......>.<
and inclluding lying about ******** other guys and changes her sexuality every month...im thinking dude just pick one!!!! first sayin oh im bi and then syaing im straight again....imj thinking..O.O wtf?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? im sick of that b***h...she needs to take a friggin shower for once and use febreze on her clothes!!!(she smells like stale cigarettes mixed with smelly feet...ewww...) *sighs* okay im better......

more rants....cuz well...i feel like it.
im sick of my mother every time we have argument its always over my clothing and then she tells me why cant you be normal? you know those sort of comments really piss me off...i start to think...mom wtf is normal? there is no such thing!!!! to be normal is basically.....being yourself so technically i am being normal....which in my mothers eyes is weird or in spanish she likes to use to call my friends and me "estranos" or "los ninos con el pelo en la cara que parece muerte.." i tell her mom stop calling them that cu z you dont know them!!!!! okay okay.....im better now.

^ ^ this really helped me.....  

Hawt_az_FCUK

Spooky Pou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:10 pm
I hate attention whores. Everything they do is basically for someone else and when someone confronts them they get pissed off. My friend is like that. She barely talks to me and pisses me off to the point where i can't even look at her in the hallway. I know it's our first year of highschool and your suppose to make friends...but shes really starting to drift away and some of my other friends say that too. I was her first friend in grade one (she has ADD or something like that and she does whatever she's not told to do) but i never feel like that. It could be me. Somone tell me if its just me.I admit i can't help but feel jealous around her. We're exact opposites. I'm wound up so tight that it's almost to the point where i have no opinion whatsoever and she don't listen to anyone . And she wonders why she always gets kicked out of class and most of the girls in school don't like her. The empitest i feel is when i'm around her and her friends. She fun to be around though when she's all by herself. I like to walk around in the halls with her and just chat but then she'll pass by a group of people and someone has to come and join us and she won't talk to me.
i need a hug right now...
Maybe it would just be best to break off that realationship. It would probably be best for both of us.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games