Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:05 pm
"my born name is Hitomi" she said reaching her hand out "and yours" she said smiling ever sence she dropped that sword she was different  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:09 pm
"my name is Ketsueki" grabbing her hand "Your blade is habors a demon doesn't it? and you seem to have sold yourself as did I so many years ago..."  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:12 pm
"....no" she whispered letting go of his hand "the blade wakes up the demon in me and I didnt sell myself my exhusband did" she said looking over at it "he gave my soul so he could get that sword but I took it from him and the demon in me woke up from in and I havent put the sword down in years"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:16 pm
*puts his hand on her should were he stabbed her* "I'm sorry it seems that you have gone through alot in past years, and what of your exhusband...?"  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:20 pm
Hitomi smiled "he's dead he's been dead for the past 10 years" she said laughing then stopped looking up at the sky noticing it was still raining "how beutiful" she said smiling her eyes closed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:25 pm
"Heh, I wish I could see..." he looks up into the sky "What color are your eyes?  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:33 pm
"..red" she whispered sitting down on the branch they were standing on she smiled looking up at the rainbow in the sky "I wish you could see this" she said then looked down at the blade  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:42 pm
"Your blade seems to be calling you its aura is actting up...KageJouten" (KageJouten appears from the shadows) "Yes, Ketsueki".."Can you wrap me up? the seals are starting to burn again"..."Yes.." *He grabs bandages out of a pocket in his jacket and begins to wraps Ketsueki's arm* "Hummm, the rain stopped is it a rainbow?...I remember them when I was a child*  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:45 pm
"its still raining" she said as rain started to fall again even though there was still a rainbow "yes its beutiful" she said smiling standing up jumping landing next to the blade picking it up and put it in its sheath  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:49 pm
"Hitomi do you seek a bodyguard?" he said as Kagejouten fishes wrapping him up "Thank you Kage"..."Stay alive Sir" *as Kagejouten slowly fades into nothing and Ketsueki jumps down next to Hitomi*  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:52 pm
"..no" she said trying to keep the blade under control "and Im not Hitomi when Im holding this blade I gave that up when I killed my husband its Kira" she whispered walking away  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:55 pm
"Well, I have a seal that can help you stablize your sword do you want it? it's the lest I can do I almost lost my honor as a fighter and killed a woman" *Ketsueki offers his hand*  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:58 pm
Kira stopped looking at his hand "If you come with me will you keep me under control from the blade cuz your seals wont work on it its make with no weaknesses just the person holding it does" she said looking at the blade in its sheath  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:07 pm
*Holds his hand out farther* "Do you fear it?, what it makes you become?" *he starts walking toward her with his hand out and get close enough for her to grab it* "I fear nothing, I will come just everyday it will burn into your skin around that scar on your body"  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:53 pm
Kira looked at his hand then her stomach "yes I do but I want ot remember him someway" she whispered thinking about her exhusband "looking at this mark reminds me of him"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games