Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:03 pm

Nick glares at Kira "Why are you laughing?" he asks then turns his attention to Kai "I'll be fine...just some bad memories resurfacing."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:06 pm

Kai nods understandingly. He then looks down at Kira. "Kira, 2 million vampires have died at your hands, is that correct? Well, then I guess seeing at how much you hate my kind, then some of my previous actions were deemed suitable. Comparing our killing rates together," he said softly.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:08 pm

Kira finished eating then turned looking at Kai with a smile "I lied that was me the other girl killed 4 million" she said bursting back out in laughter then stopped looking at Nick "I felt like laughing"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:08 pm

"...they killed them..." Nick whispered and looked blankly at the door.

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:13 pm

"Ten million," Kai whispered as he took a sip of blood. "Ten million humans."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:15 pm

"lovely" she said standing up coughing up blood falling to the floor coughing up more blood "damn" she whispered as her stomach hurt

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:17 pm

Kai sighed and set down the blood and moved to her side. "This is why I told you not to insist on stabbing me," he said coldly. "Now I've got to redo your wounds."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:18 pm

Nick's hair turns silver and his eyes turn red and he passes out*

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:18 pm

"dont touch me" she said pushing him away trying to stand up but couldnt trying to stop coughing up the blood but to no avil "sorry for ruining your floor" she said smiling at the bartender
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:25 pm

Kai stabs Kira in the arm with a needle before she can react. "I'm startling to run low on tranquilizers," he mutters as he places his arm on her sholder before she falls.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:27 pm

"damn you and your needles" she whispered before falling into Kai's arms unconcious
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:28 pm

Nick reawakens a little later with a headache. "...uh...what happened to her?" Nick looks over at Kira.

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:31 pm

"I injected her with a tranquilizer so I can fix her wounds," Kai replied softly. He looks over at Lynn and Nick. "Shall we go to my back room. I have my own private stock of anything your heart desires...even hearts.... That's where all my medical supplies are."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:36 pm

"Sure...I wasn't mad at her earlier it's just she reminds me of some one I knew" Nick says as he stands up.

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:38 pm

"I know the feeling," Kai said softly.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games