Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

Xx__blue-kun__xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:39 pm
i end up doing that by accident - and not just to movies - like to books and stuff. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:23 pm
... Sometimes it's just impossible to ignore those not-so-subtle hints of slashy goodness. xd My imagination can go rabid-yaoi-fan-mode preeeetty quick...  

Neko Mitsurugi

school-sponsored orgy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:32 am
Graceful crisis
I cannot watch a movie/tv show or read a book without slashing every slashable guy wahmbulance xd

HELL YEAH!!! same here! every anime i watch, i think.. "now, which would be the best yaoi pairing...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:37 pm
User Imagethere are no coincidences in this world

.:.:.:// But its so fun~ ...::/~*

Its better when you stumble upon a movie that has slash in it and you never knew.

'The History Boys' FTW. It was a pleasant surprise. ^ ^

User Image

...only hitsuzenUser Image

Hecko Gecko

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:42 pm
love watching movies through the eyes of a yaoi fan girl it can be fun like with Pirates Of The Carribian(spelling may be wrong on that word) or some other type of movie with hot guys  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:13 am
-Capn Tranny-
tehe

I had another one of those yaoi fangirl moments today....
So today I went to go see "The Bourne Ultimatum"
In the beginning, so far nothing slashable....until it got to a fight between him and some guy who was after him.

Now this fight was LONG. and when they both went into the broken shower ...well more like punching and tumbling. I couldn't help but think;
"... Why spend so much time on something like fighting? By now they could be screwing each other senselessly... With Bourne as teh semeeee..."

well I had that thoguht after they both went into somewhat of a compromising position. >.>

Now a few weeks ago...I was very happy that I got to see "Chuck and Larry" (title is longer,too lazyyyy.

tehe now that movie made me giggle because of the scene in the gay pride costume party where they asked who was uke or seme....lolz. (the question was "whos pitching and whos catching?"XD)

tehe funny movie....i suggest it to you all....because it just made me lmao half the time. rofl

I REALLY wanna see Chuck and Larry whatsitcalled. It seems hilarious xD They get married... ahaha!  

User_2629207

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:45 pm
I don't usually do it on purpose, and my favorite instance was indeed an accident... I went to see Shrek 3, and in the part when Artie and Shrek catch up with Prince Charming towards the end of the movie, (if anyone happens to remember) and Charming gets reeeeeal close to Artie while holding a knife to his throat, the first thought that went through my mind was "Aaaaahhhh! RAPE!" rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:42 am
RoseSpirit
I don't usually do it on purpose, and my favorite instance was indeed an accident... I went to see Shrek 3, and in the part when Artie and Shrek catch up with Prince Charming towards the end of the movie, (if anyone happens to remember) and Charming gets reeeeeal close to Artie while holding a knife to his throat, the first thought that went through my mind was "Aaaaahhhh! RAPE!" rofl

xD Me too! But I stopped myself because I hate Charming. He's supposed to be a dream prince..but he looks like a run-over cabbage *shot*

User_2629207

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:58 pm
Sushii-Princess
xD Me too! But I stopped myself because I hate Charming. He's supposed to be a dream prince..but he looks like a run-over cabbage *shot*

Yyyyyeah. *lol* I highly doubt my ideal prince would be a) quite so self-possessed or b) blond. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:41 am
It's my downfall, I pair up so much that if something happens to the other character in the pairing, its all over O:! I always pair the unpairable, and I usually can't watch a show anymore cause all my pairings die
emo  

[`Novacaine]

Devout Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100

Dark Silver Hawk

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:20 am
I slash everything. I can't help it anymore. Everytime I see a story, especially when there's a love story between a girl and a guy involved, I always find myself thinking "He would look so much hotter with him, and she would look so much better standing next to her."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:23 pm
Who doesn't slash movies? I mean, for instance, what about... Buffy the Vampire Slayer? (Shoot me if you'd like...) There's much Spangel (Spike/Angel) out there, which I think is VERY hot! Yay! But besides that, I tend to slash just about everything. I mean, besides slashing Heroes lately, I've slashed Hellboy before, and... uh... yeah... LOL

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

colonelhavoc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:07 am
lol you name it i've slashed it. I even slashed my teacher with a piece of chalk. Couldn't enter that class fro a month without throwing up a little. I don't have control over it anymore so I just stopped trying to control it. I mean some times I slap myself to stop like when I start slashing my family with other boys but that's only when im going through withdrawl.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:55 pm
Senki
Why stop at films? I do it in almost everything: books, fiction, movies, plays, bands and history. I always find myself creating a pairing, giving them a bit more of a backstory and just working on from where the creator left off - or elaborate on what history books and biographies don't mention. <3 Fun.

But yes, you do get that wishful thinking in movies. xd

I'm guilty of the same, lol. Ah well, Perverts UNITE! heart  

GoG Anon

Invisible Giver

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items