Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:50 pm
*puts the bandages on*

"thanks"

*runs after her and picks her up and runs even faster until we reach the then puts her down*

"sorry i just wanted get out of there fast"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:34 pm
"Its okay." they were near a mall. Kono knew she had about $40 and wanted to buy some suppiles for her work.. "I have to go get stuf for work. Thank you for everything." Kono ran itno her shop. A small antiqe looking shop she sat behind the desk and waited for clients. Only a few people could go to the shop, thoose who actually need the dolls. Kono did make dolls for free in return for them helping up cleaning and closing the place. She brushed fintina and placed her on a velet cusion . she sat on a padded stool and waited.  

Konomi_Wolf

Getsugaa Mugetsuu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:30 pm
Name: Ryuujin
Race: half dragon half human
User Image
Powers: complete controll over darkness
is not used to being around people so he usually stays to himself, but welcomes anyone  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:32 pm
*Ruujin was new to the school so he found a spot under a tree and sat under it and pulled out his pure black katana and put it on his lap*  

Getsugaa Mugetsuu

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:18 am
*walks into the store and hands Kono a slip of paper*

"this is my job i'm a personal bodyguard so do you wanna hire me so you won't be alone?"

*sits in a chair waiting for Kono to make up her mind*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:12 pm
"um no thanks... I apperiate the offer but I want to live a normal lie making dolls.." Kono was touched by his offer though.  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:05 pm
"you can still live a normal life i'll just make sure no one harms you"

*looks around*

"you won't even have to see me i'll just stand outside the store and i can sense hidden weapons so no one who has a weapon will go in unchecked"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:13 am
"Once again no. My buissness sells to thoose wtih hidden wepons. But thank you. I am well aware of the danger but I dont want or need a body guard." The dolls will protect me if it came to that.  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:18 am
WheeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeee!. rofl

Ooc: I've been gone fer awhile, eh? biggrin Btw, my part of the rp is going to be later in teh future, because I don't have any clue how to rp in a different person. And also, the other Cody's name is Keith.

Cody woke up the next day drowsy. Then he noticed that he wasn't in his home, so he picked up his stuff, put it on, and headed home. He bought a newspaper on the way. Cody thought, Please, don't have done anything stupid, PLEASE don't have done anything stupid. When Cody got home, he checked the newspaper. The articles said nothing about him. While sighing with relief, he collapsed from exhaustion.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:25 pm
*gets up out of bed*

"I wonder if Kono knows that we have school today?"

*runs over to her house and wakes her up*

"hey get up or you will be late for school!"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:05 pm
Aerunai awoke, oblivious to the time. She looked at the clock beside her bed and shreiked. It was 7:30. She only had twenty minutes to get ready and walk to school. She jumped up and ran out her bedroom door and into the bathroom. She brushed her hair and teeth, but when she looked in the mirror, she screamed. In shock, she dropped her toothbrush and hairbrush on the floor, but she didn't pick them up. She just stared at her moritfying reflection. Her eyes, even after two days of sleep, were still red. She back away from the mirror. "What am I going to do? This has never happened, and no one has ever seen my red eyes. This only happens for one day, then it goes back to green. No, what's happening?!" She shook her head. "The only thing I can do is go blindfolded. But everyone would think I couldn't see, and it would never work. No..." she shook her head and walked into her room. "It's the only thing. They can know there's something about me that's weird, they just can't know I'm a-" She was interupted from oddly talking to herself by a loud knock on the door. She froze. "Who's there," she asked loudly. There was no answer The rising sun outside did not allow her to looked out her window and see who was at the front door, so she slowly walked to the bolted door. The person outside knocked loudly again, making dust drop from the ceiling. Aerunai backed into a cabinet slowly and reached in for a bag. She pulled it out and tucked it in her jacket. Pulling on hard, leather gloves, she inched toward the door. She unbolted the fisrt lock, then the next, and cracked it open. She peered outside. "Who's there?"
There was no one standing on her front porch, and only the cold wind made a sound in the morning. She opened it wider. "Who's there?" she repeated, voice shaking. A loud wind came, brushing her face with an ice-cold feeling. Her hair moved in her face, blocking her vision. As she wiped it out of her eyes, she felt something hard land in between her shoulder blade and neck. She fell to the ground, momentarily paralized, and heard a yell of triumph. "We've got another one!" said a british accented voice. An american accent followed that voice: "Yes, but is it really-" Something picked her up by the arm and wiped the hair from her red eyes. She looked at the man holding her up with a grin on his face. "Yes! It's another one! We've got her!" The american man grinned as well. "Good. Soon, all the Vampires will be gone from the world, and we'll live in peace." Aerunai gasped at the Vampire Hunters. "But I'm not a Vamp-" That earned her a punch in the face. She felt her jaw crack and spit up blood, falling to th ground. She growled. "Damn Bastards," she whispered. Someone kicked her down, giving her a sharp pain in the back. "Your race has been killing humans for centuries. You're the damn b*****d." Aerunai reached into her jacket and pulled out the bag. She opened it silently, but they must have seen her arm move. "Give that to me, you'ove got two against one, and we aren't humans. We're able to kill you easily. Put whatever you've got to your side, and you wont be hurt... Yet..." Aerunai bit her lip in anger, but put the bag aside. But, she kept one of the things that were inside. One of the men bent down to get it, while the other pointed a gun at her back. The man opened the bag and put it in his pocket after a moment. "Two knives, and some other usless junk," he said. The other man nodded. "Tried to kill us, did you? Well you can't. We've got your weapons, not that you could have killed us anyway."
Aerunai smiled and got up slowly. Suddenly, she turned around and pointed a pistol at their faces. "You don't have all my weapons, idiot. I thought you would have at least noticed the dent in the felt bag where the gun had been and noticed that nothing but a gun would fit it." She shot the man in the head and dogged the following fire by the other man. The sound of cracking guns echoed through the streets. Windows and doors opened, and the sound of sirens came closer. Aerunai lunged forward and hit the guy in the nek, breaking it. She shot him in the head once more, to be sure, and locked her door. She sprinted off into the nearby woods. "Damned Vampire hunters," she growled. "Now I'm late."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:51 pm
*Ryuujin was curious about the gun shots that he heared and flew over to where they were and saw a girl running. so he did what any guy wouls do, he followed her by landing in the trees and jumping from tree to tree keeoing up with her pace with complete and total silence*  

Getsugaa Mugetsuu

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:57 pm
*hears the gunshots*

"what was that?"

*looks back down at Kono*

"get up already"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:26 am
Aerunai stopped at the edge of the woods and sniffed the air. She felt another precsence. Nevermind that, school is right there, and I'm already late... She sprinted toward the building.  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Getsugaa Mugetsuu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:33 am
*Ryuujin jumped down from the trees watching her run. but then he realized that he to was going to be late so he took off running twords the school and quickly cought up the the girl that he was following heading for the door to the school*  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games