Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:37 pm

Kira woke up in Valean's arms and looked up and she pushed back thinking he was doing something to her "what do you think your doing" she said standing up and hitting up side the head hitting him pretty hard not knowing her strength
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:41 pm

Valean silently cursed as he held his temple. Already it was starting to bruise and was throbbing. The fact that he moved his right arm to do so didn't help in the matter either. He glared at Kira his eyes started to go black but he quickly shut them and took a deep breath. "Do you feel better now?" he asked in calm and cold voice trying his best to restrain any emotions he might have.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm

Kira nodded her head "Im going to bed now" she said closing her eyes and she walked over to the stairs "thank you for whatever you did" she said looking at Valean "I feel much better" she said smiling and she walked down the stairs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:58 pm

as aqua was walkng around her vision begain to blur and everything flashed white. she was in a new place. it was back at the lad. one of the doctor/ scientist was sitting at his decks crying. "i'm soo weak" he would cry then he looked up "whos there" he called looking at aqua but not really seeing her. he begain to glow purple and the purple light beagin to surround her electricfing her intire body.she let of a loud sream . her vicion returning back to the veiw of the house thought she still cotinued to scream and fell to the ground out cold from the pain

aqua_kitty88

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:12 pm

Valean heard the scream and cursed. He took the air toward the sound of the scream. Seeing the girl laying down unconscious he swooped in and picked her up and started to carry her back to the house. "What am I, their caretaker?" He said shaking his head. He looked down at her and could tell that she was in pain. He cursed again and set her down before carrying her inside. He placed his hand on her head and did the same thign to her as he did to Kira. *She doesn't contain a demon, but something else. I've really got to quit getting involved with stuff like this. They've barely been here a day and have already caused me more trouble than I could imagine. Especially Kira. I shouldn't...let me just get this girl inside so she can get some rest.* Valean carried her in one arm as if she was nothing. His right arm burned too much to carry her as he took her inside.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:21 pm

aqua looked around and saw that she was in what looked to be a barren land with nothing but a large lake in the middle on it . she walked over to the lake and looked into it. all of a sudden the water dragon from earlier came out of the lake growling at her. she screamed and started to run from the dragon. the dragon let out a roar and begain after her. back in the real world aqua continued to moan and trash in Vaelan's amrs

aqua_kitty88

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:31 pm

Valean cursed as she struggled against him. *It's going to take more to subdue it than I thought. God this is going to suck!* Valean set her down, and once more placed his right arm on her face. Valean closed his eyes and hissed in pain as he once more tried to subdue what was causing her pain. After a few seconds he clutched his arm in pain. It took all he had not to scream out in pain. Smoke came off of his arm as he removed it. Blood dripped from his lips from where he had bit them to keep from screaming. "There...now you should sleep well enough. Whatever is haunting you child may not be a demon, but its power is truly immense." Valean once again carried her with one arm, his right arm nearly useless now and proceeded to carry her up to her room.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:35 pm

after Valean removed his hand from aqua forehead back in her dream a dark shield came between her and the dragon. the dragon slamed agist the sheild trying to get to aqua.~ i need to wake up she~ try as she might she couldn't wake herself up"please someone wake me up please" she cried looking at the dragon in fear

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:38 pm

Kira came to the door hearing the commotion and she looked at them with blank eyes saying nothing she leaned downand touched Aqua waking her up and she got back up and walked threw the doors
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:47 pm

after Kira left aqua awoke with a terrifing look in her eye. it was there for just a second befor hidden behind a smile "thank you Valean. i would thank Kira but she seems to have left sorry i was a bother to you "she smiled"don't know where that came from must not have eaten enought or eat something bad"she laughteed

aqua_kitty88

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:51 pm

Valean sighed and shook his head. "You're a terrible liar," he muttered. "Almost as bad as Kira." He gripped his right arm and slowly started to lift into the air. "Get some rest and make sure Kira does as well. Tomorrow I'm afraid will be a very trying day."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:01 pm

aqua smiled and waved at him"night" ~like i'm going to go to sleep after that~ she went over to Kira's room and knoced on the door"Kira are you awake?" she called.

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:04 pm

Kira was on the bed thinking holding on to her legs and she got up cracking open the door "yes" she said looking at Aqua with empty eyes trying to remember thinking maybe she didnt want to remember
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:14 pm

you should try and get some sleep. it's been a busy day" aqua said softly sitting down next to her friend"don't worry about you memories they'll return to you when you need them to "she smiled at Kira

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:17 pm

Kira looked at Aqua a single tear coming down her face "but I dont want them everytime I think about them I cry and I dont know why" she said starting to close the door "Ill try to sleep" she said closing the door on Aqua "thank you for your kindness" she said as the door was closed and she went to her bed and layed down "sleep" she said closing her eyes and fell asleep
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games