Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:12 am

She shook her head. "No...You can't even move." She looked down at him and smile. "So I'm going to stay and take care of you."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:13 am

Botan smirked. "You sure?" he asked. "I'm not used to being taken care of."

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:18 am

"Well get used to it, cause I ain't going anywhere."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:20 am

Botan sighed and finally conceeded. "I guess it won't hurt...not more than it already does," he said weakly, laying his head back and breathing deeply. "Thank you. For staying with me I mean....," he said after a moment of silence.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:21 am

"Your welcome." She would the back of her fingers across his forehead lightly. "Just try and get some rest okay?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:23 am

Botan nodded, and within a few moments was fast asleep. His breathing was labored, but there was a small smile on his lips as he slept.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:28 am

Ayame watched him while he slept. A smile softly playing across her lips. She drifted off a bit.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:30 am

Negase stood by the wall watchign the two. "Well isn't this a sweet scene," he said coldly.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:35 am

Hearing that voice made made her open her eyes and look in his direction. "What do you want?" She asked just as coldly. Her eyes narrowing a bit at him.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:19 am

Negase only smirked and extracted a needle full of a liquid out of his jacket. He readied the needle and walked over to Botan. "I was just coming to check on my prized pet. Ah, here I was afraid that I'd taken it too rough on him last night. Now that all the blood's off he looks just fine. All except for the broken ribs maybe," Negase told her, implying this with a swift kick to Botan's side causing Botan to yell in pain before passing back out.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:22 am

"Stop it!!!" She placed herself in front of Botan so whatever Nagase might do next, he would have to harm her to get to him. She stood and looked Nagase straight in the eye. "Leave him alone you b*****d."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:28 am

Negase just smirked and held up the needle. "I'd suggest you move princess," he told her. "I'm through playing with him for now, this shot is actually going to help him. I don't need my favorite pet dying on me."

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:32 am

"Why the hell should I trust you?" Ayame still didn't move. She placed a hand on her hip and set her jaw.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:39 am

"Because, if I had wanted him dead I wouldn've killed him last night," Negase told her.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:56 am

He did have a point but she still didn't trust him. Ayame still didn't move but she did take a step slightly backwards.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games