Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:40 pm
muted faith9
because he knew this kid outside of school, i mainly only know him in school and cant get to where his new house is, but the other kid can

Ouch...that's just a bite in the rear end. I know it is little to no consolation, but if he isn't willing to work on maintaining and keeping your friendship, then perhaps he does not deserve it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:43 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
because he knew this kid outside of school, i mainly only know him in school and cant get to where his new house is, but the other kid can

Ouch...that's just a bite in the rear end. I know it is little to no consolation, but if he isn't willing to work on maintaining and keeping your friendship, then perhaps he does not deserve it.
ive been thinking that actuaslly, and if he's gonna be a jerk for that reason iu might as well comply  

Muted Faith9

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:44 pm
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

ive been thinking that actuaslly, and if he's gonna be a jerk for that reason iu might as well comply

You don't deserve to be treated poorly. 3nodding You deserve good friends that treat you well. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:45 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

You don't deserve to be treated poorly. 3nodding You deserve good friends that treat you well. ^_^
heh, thanks, well ive gtg for a while, but i'll probably be back later  

Muted Faith9

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:48 pm
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

All right, have a pleasant evening.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:01 am
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

All right, have a pleasant evening.
evening? its 1 in the morning here  

Muted Faith9

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:34 am
muted faith9
evening? its 1 in the morning here

I still count it as evening until the sun rises once again. Then it's morning. =Þ
It's now 2:30 am here if you get a chance to read this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:41 am
RAWR! Anybody here or have they all gone?..  

Tears and Rain

Vahn Skylance

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:18 am
Lydibug
RAWR! Anybody here or have they all gone?..

i think there all gone, guess we gotta wait till they wake up and get on.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:32 am
Why hello there!.. Don't tell me you left already..  

Tears and Rain

Vahn Skylance

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:04 am
wuts up, im back now  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:13 am
Morning all.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:14 am
good afternoon ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:19 am
I must admit I find this guild truly refreshing. My thanks and appreciation to those who moderate and manage it  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:22 am
*nod nod* here here!

*~* brady: ok you're really getting wierd...who says here here anymore?!!*~*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games