Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:51 pm
"Don't hurt her!" Kai said in gasps of pain. His normally emotionless face was now full of pain as he had to use his arms as a brace to keep him from falling over. "She can't control herself!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:53 pm
the person that looks like her but not her smiled waiting for Kai to come "I summon thee to come Kai" she said giggling as another set of wings ripped out of her body  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:54 pm
Rei's form shifted into the of a giant black wolf as she stared up at Hikari. Her usually electric blue eyes were now a piercing red and her fangs were pure white and dripping with saliva. She launched herself into the air sprouting demonic red wings and launched herself at Hikari.  
"I won't, I promise. I'll only block her." She growled, through gritted teeth. It would take every bit of determination to keep from striking out at her. She had first gone after her, and now Kai. "How do we change her back?" She asked quickly, flexing her lower wings to show the long, razor-sherp feathers. Intimidation may just hold Hikari back for a moment, she hoped.  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

"I've got to...I've got to leave," Kai said. He was growing weaker by the second, and it took every ounce of strength he had to summon another dark portal beneath him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:57 pm
"No none of you dont" she said getting out of the way and grabbing on to Kai and teleported them to the roof hoping no one found them "beutiful isnt it" she said hiding her wings around her "this body of mine" she said giggling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:58 pm
"I preferred you the way you were," Kai said in a voice barely above a whisper. He was laying on the ground on his back, his wounds still glowing a dark red.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:58 pm
Rei's nose went into the air trying to sniff out Hikari.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:00 pm
she walked over to Kai over him looking down at him wings disappearing and her hair back to normal and she bent down over him "how about now" she said blade at his neck still giggling at what he might do getting closer to his face "Hikari really cares about you even though her parents want her to kill you"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:02 pm
Rei finally picked up Hikari's scent and flew off towards it hoping Rinkota would get the idea to follow.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:03 pm
Rinkota nodded at Rei, knowing where they had gone. It was partly obvious- The two had been on the roof most of the time she had been here. She took off a a high speed, easily soaring up the side of the building, Dreamweaver still at her side. She only hoped she wasn't too late.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:05 pm
"You may look like her, but I know better than that," Kai whispered. His eyes turned blood red and matched his wounds.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:05 pm
Rei landed on the building going back to her normal look except her teeth still look like fangs and her eyes are still red. She also has WolfFang out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:07 pm
she stopped standing up "thats not nice" and turned to Rei "oh someone to take my anger out" she said flying forwards clashing blades with Rei "die you filty dog" she said trowing Rei backwards  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:08 pm
Rei growls and flips back landing on all fours her eyes like blood tail swishing angerly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games