Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:00 pm
Haruka smiled and fainted over to the side and she fell asleep  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:04 pm
Azreal smiled. He himself was tired as well, but knew that they very well couldn't sleep outside. Not with everyone wanting them dead. He slowly stood and picked Haruka up. He carried them back into his room where he laid her into his bed and crawled beside her wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the lips one last time. "Goodnight," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 pm
Haruka smiled and fell into a deep sleep  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:07 pm
Azreal soon drifted off into a deep sleep, but his dreams were full of nightmares. He kept seeing his brother bring him the head of the girl he was staying with, but instead of it being her head it was Haruka's. He awoke in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. He was breathing heavily and shaking all over. *I've got to get a grip.* He told himself. He closed his eyes and tried to get rid of the images but they were burned into his memory.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:08 pm
Haruka woke up and got up with out waking Azreal she walked out the door in a daze like she was under a spell walking out of the inn and into the forest where she had killed the dragon he was still alive  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:11 pm
When Azreal realized Haruka was not with him he felt his blood run cold. "No," he whispered. Azreal grabbed his sword and was gone in an instant.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:13 pm
"good to see you my princess" the dragon said the parts together and Haruka could do nothing but stand there "you are a neucance good thing when demons are close to being slain they come back twice as strong" he said bursting out in laughter Haruka just stood there eyes filled with tears "Azreal" she was able to whisper out before becoming under his ful control  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:16 pm
"Release her Raigon," Azreal growled not even bothering to hide his malice. Already he had transformed. Skin black, wings, horns, and red eyes. He was a picture of the Devil incarnate. "I said release her!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:19 pm
"I wouldnt do that" Raigon said making Haruka turn and summon her sword and her hair turned black like Rei except she stayed as her self and she started attacking Azreal with full strenght "Kill him!!" Raigon said laughing Haruka eyes still had tears but with red eyes not stopping on her attacks  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:23 pm
It took everything Azreal had to deflect her attacks without trying to hurt her. *If I keep this up Raigon will eventually grow bored and kill us both. He knows I won't hurt her that's why he's pitting her against me.* Azreal watched as Haruka prepared for another attack. *Here's hoping I can pull this off. I better be one hell of a good actor.* Even as Azreal thought this he shoved himself forward. He tried to block her attack but missed. Her sword rammed straight into his chest. Azreal winced in pain as blood dripped from his lips and his chest. "Be safe Haruka," he whispered as he closed his eyes.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:27 pm
Haruka didnt change her face was the same except the tears didnt stop "very good my slave" he said bursting out in laughter he made her take the blade out of him and watch him fall to the floor Muraki appeared out of no where "too bad My little brother to be killed by your love" he said stepping on his face even though he was still alive "make her smile Raigon" Muraki said giving Azreal a smirk and Raigon tried but couldnt "how dare you disobey me!!" he yelled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:30 pm
Azreal's eyes snapped open. His chest hurt like hell, but he had counted on Haruka being able to keep enough control to miss his heart. Lucky for him he had been right. He saw Raigon flare up at the fact that Haruka had disobeyed him. *That's my girl!* Azreal thought with a smirk. *First I've got to free her. I'll worry about my brother afterwards.* In an instant he was above Raigon. Blood poured from his chest as he soared high above him. "Die you monster!" Azreal roared as he came crashing down upon him. His demonic energy swirled around him as he prepared to finish the dragon off once and for all.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:33 pm
Muraki got in the way and grabbed on to Azreal's sword with his bare hands "what do you think your doing" Muraki said still smirking Haruka turned looking at them but still under Raigon's power "Help muraki!!" Raigon commanded Haruka was holding her position but started to lose control Muraki threw Azreal into the air and followed him with dragon wings  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:35 pm
Azreal's eyes were blood red as he glared at his brother. "Get out of my way!" he yelled. He slashed at his brother, trying his best to get to Raigon.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:38 pm
Muraki just kept dodging "do we have to repeat what happened 5 years ago" Muraki said his eyes turning red "you dont want me to change you remember what happened last time" Muraki chuckled kicking Azreal in the stomach all Haruka could do was watch  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games