Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:40 am
Elfin Brill
Just saw this one on tv, it was made by an animal-talker-sjaman something.

"Oh, every soul is beautifull! Why should I be affraid of talking to one? "
He's apparently never heard of maelevolent entities. I could just see it now: a powerful thoughtform visits him which he thinks is a soul.

"Oh! Hello. Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, just sucking the life force out of you. Don't mind me!"

"Okies 4laugh "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:25 pm
I dont care if this offends anyone, but I saw this recently and had to do to post it here.

By definition atheists do not believe in anything, thus why they are called athiests.

Now being atheistic, is different. Being athiestic merely means you do not believe in a higher being/superior power/diety.

Italicized for greater emphasis.  

jaden kendam

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:31 pm
deadmanjake
I dont care if this offends anyone, but I saw this recently and had to do to post it here.

By definition atheists do not believe in anything, thus why they are called athiests.

Now being atheistic, is different. Being athiestic merely means you do not believe in a higher being/superior power/diety.

I guess English is not their strong point... or reality for that matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:39 pm
deadmanjake

And those damn agnostics. Just fence-sitters who can't admit they're really atheists. You know that there is no such thing as a spiritual path that is based on agnosticism!  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:08 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
deadmanjake

And those damn agnostics. Just fence-sitters who can't admit they're really atheists. You know that there is no such thing as a spiritual path that is based on agnosticism!
That's absurd! Those agnostics are just theists who can't admit that they really believe in god because they are too afraid they will be sent to hell if they don't believe!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:22 pm
TeaDidikai
That's absurd! Those agnostics are just theists who can't admit that they really believe in god because they are too afraid they will be sent to hell if they don't believe!
Well, maybe some agnostics. But then again, why would they be afraid to admit their motive for believing? We all know deities only care about action, not motive!  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:25 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
TeaDidikai
Well, maybe some agnostics. But then again, why would they be afraid to admit their motive for believing? We all know deities only care about action, not motive!
I keep forgetting that part. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:14 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
TeaDidikai

Its not even about the actions, just so long as whatever you do or don't know happens in complete and total worship and reverence to the deity(s), duh rolleyes  

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:50 pm
I'm a dragon adept, that is someone who deals with the celtic magickal art of dragon magick  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:54 pm
reagun ban
I'm a dragon adept, that is someone who deals with the celtic magickal art of dragon magick
So you're flyting here instead?
Pst... you forgot the shamanic bit.  

TeaDidikai

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:03 pm
TeaDidikai
reagun ban
So you're flyting here instead?
Pst... you forgot the shamanic bit.
Uh, excuse me, but everyone knows that only Native Americans and the Japanese can call their religions "shamanic". Anything else is just pantheism or animism!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:53 pm
i believe that people can be possessed i command ghosts and spirits

...this was said by a person named kagome_and_inu4ever  

Eshmasesh

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:07 pm
Alister Crawley IS EVIL!
He Stole ALL OF Hiz idas from Wixca!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:59 pm
TeaDidikai
Alister Crawley IS EVIL!
He Stole ALL OF Hiz idas from Wixca!
CRWLY Z !EVIL HE WROTE "LOVE UNDER LAW"! HW CN LUV B EVIL?

F U 2 STUPID 2 NO COMPY LINGO, !EVIL = NOT EVIL rofl  

Henry Dorsett Case

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:04 pm
Eshmasesh
i believe that people can be possessed i command ghosts and spirits

...this was said by a person named kagome_and_inu4ever

How about a question that was once asked me:

So, when you talk to the ghosts, do they talk back?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games