Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:52 pm
Guinevere the beauty
i posted some anime pics to show who my character looked like. and PinkPearlBunnyTuTu told me not to post then in here and to post them in *a new era of princesses*. so i told her thank u and removed the post with the pics in.
oh...I get it!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:09 pm
Guin swam faster. She had to get away from the two water-demons, hot on her tail. Her only chance would be to swim to the human world- a place she had never been to before.

"Did she dare?" "Who knew what was out there?" But at the moment she didnt really have much choice- she would have to go for it- her life and the fate of her pearl was at stake. If she only knew where the other princesses were, but they had disappeared from the sea world, and she had only been to the West Atlantic ocean, her homeland.

In her ponderings, the water-demons gained some advantage, and were getting closer. "If only someone was here to help me?!"

Starting to get frantic, she thrashed nearer to the human world, and at that instance she saw a boy, swimming. A human boy, who had dark red hair, and bright green eyes. Then he saw her...

"NO!!!!!!" He'd seen her! Now she would be doomed forever, and her pearl lost forever....

But then he looked away. The water-demons had given up the chase. He hadn't seen her! She quickly transformed and swam to the surface. Now to find the other princesses- and her pearl!

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:19 am
Coco wasn't happy with Anglie's choice,so she went back to the surface and saw a girl,it was Guin,Coco's friend from the West Atlantic Ocean....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:27 pm
Guin spotted someone up ahead. It was Coco! She couldn't believe her eyes!!! She hurried towards her "Coco! Wow, i can't believe you're here! Where have you been?! Everyone at home thought you were dead! I haven't seen you for soooo long!"

She stopped and thought.

"Have you seen any of the Princesses? Ans WHAT are you doing in the human world?!"

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:28 pm
"Hi Guin smile I'm sooo glad to see you!i'm here because Sara got captured and so did I but I got away to get the other mermaids,their here too smile "said Coco  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:53 am
"God! Where's Sara now?! Is she ok?! We've got to find her!"  

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:01 pm
"Calm Down Guin!Sara is in Gaito's Castle about a mile away from here,come on lets go save Sara."replied Coco with a smirk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:46 am
"ok!"

(thinks):

*ok i'll play along with it, and see wat she's up to. i hardly believe that she would go into Gaito's castle and not tell the other princesses, if they were here. And what was that smirk. I'd better watch my back though.*

"wat is Sara doing in Gaito's castle? Why would he put her there, if he knew you weren't far away??"

Guinevere the beauty

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Guinevere...
Are you in this RP or 'A new Era of Princesses?'
Im confused.
Also...Guin cant possibly know whats happened. She hasnt been around long enough!

Im getting mad. where the hell is everyone?! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:11 pm
Heh heh. good point. I was kinda confused what you being in which rp too... no offence or anything... sweatdrop  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:40 pm
"Lets go save Sara,Guin"said Coco,"Follow me I know a spot where it leads right to Gaito's castle,well,he catured me too but I got away while he wasn't looking,he put us both in these cage things but I got away,Sara said she would stay behind.

Megan was to far away before Kendra caught up to her."That stinks,"said Kendra.Suddenly she saw a castle and heard screaming from inside,it sounded like,"Sara?!?Oh no!That's Gaito's castle she must be inside,I have to go save her,but wait,what if I get caputured?No!I won't turn back on my best friend!"said Kendra in a tough voice.Then she went towards his castle and inside it.She walked down the halls listening for Sara.Then she heard foot steps,"I hope that isn't Gaito,I hope that isn't Gaito"said Kendra in her head.She was scared now,she hoped it was the person who destroyed her kingdom,Gaito!

((By the way,can I be Izul?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:51 pm
Can you change the my Name on Coco from JeanneKaito to ~TenXNeji4ever~ since I changed it?Also,Kendra's name at the made-ups isn't there.Thanks smile  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:34 am
Airstar
Heh heh. good point. I was kinda confused what you being in which rp too... no offence or anything... sweatdrop

firstly, i thought that u needed to enter in a new era of princess to create a character.

secondly, my first post in the other rp, i entered a plot so it would be fessable to the plot, instead of just entering into the plot without a description of how i got there.

thirdly, i also read some of the pages in this rp so i know some of the plot anyway.

i think i have answered all of your questions.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:16 pm
@ ~TenXNeji4ever~ - Alright! Your now playing Izul and I'll change it. ^_^

@Guinevere the beauty - Thanks, less confused now.

By the way...Anyoe know whatthelast girl' name? You know, the one who spins her head?  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:25 pm
Thanks smile The name of the girl who head spins is Eril or Erul(Can't remember)  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games