Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelfire5x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:31 pm
Hi, i'm David from England, and i started by collecting chaos, which i quickly got bored of (befoer the new stuff was out), and then i moved onto 'Nids, i have 1500 points of 'nids (stopped them just before the new stuff came out. Now i collect IG, and had about 500 points when the new stuff came out, which i've eben collecting ever since, and am currently striving for a 200 point army, i could easily raise it to 2500 though, as there are other models i want to get for it.

[Somehow i feel like i'm in some anti-drug thing right now....]

I'll post up some pickies (probably in a seperate thread) When i get myself a digital camera.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:00 pm
Ello.

I'm KisaLuba and I've played Warhammer as Skaven years ago and also have played Tyranids since second their second edition. I just got back into modeling a few weeks ago, and I tore out some of my newest models and started to put em together. This force is heavily mutated and is my own Hive Fleet design. There are only a few units off the board that haven't been put together. I think in total they came out to be around 1,561 points.

User Image
___
User Image
___
User Image
The warriors a little closer.

I didn't realize my EOS was on manual focus until I took all these...so the depth of field is s**t, but oh well. Already taken.  

KisaLuba

ravener2759

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:05 am
Greetings, i am Shas'la Vior'la Kira. i have been interested in Warhammer 40K for little more than 4 tau'cyr and i play as the Tau. i have befreinded many Gue'vesa on my journey and by the path we will triumph over the Imperium of man and these Mont'au creatures that call themselves the Orks.

"It is not our technology that will enable us to prevail in this galaxy. It is our shared sense of honor and commonality of cause that unites us and will give us power to defeat our enemies."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:51 pm
Gothazodings. Name is Random.

Don't got any armies ^^'

However, i play DoW a lot.

I like to play as the Space Marines mainly.

So...umm..Gothazodings.  

Corporal Cheese

[HoboHitman]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:33 pm
I'm a Dark Elf player for warhammer fantasy. Thinking of starting a new army. I also play mordheim, I fogot what warband though ( crying ).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:48 am
I be Rakene

I have lot's of 40K (No pics yet)
I have an ultramarine army (because it was the first one I saw)
worth a hell of a lot of points (too much to calculate)
I have a Tau army, slightly smaller,
and an Imperial guard army, which I was thinking of making into an armoured company.

I also have a Small Chaos Fantasy army
Small as in one demon bloke and 12 troops lol  

Rakene Makabe

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:01 am
Hey there! I'm bass20xx and I collect the Black Templar Space Marines.

This is my current Selection of models:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/bass20xx/BlackTemplars.jpg
(made it a link because its a 640X480 image)

I have added more since i took that picture... A Veteran squad... And yes, that is as CD case the Devastator Squad is standing on... They're drunk.

No fantasy stuff, sorry... Although I did collect Orcs... Gave up because of the Animosity tests EVERY turn...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:36 pm
Guess I'm the new guy to the guild.

Been playing the game for almost 15 years, hardcore 40k and Fantasy. Whoot, Rogue Trader!!!

I field almost every army ever created at 1500 points or higher
Dark Eldar
Space Marine (Widow Makers Chapter)
Tyranids
Orks
Imperial Guard (three different ones)
Chaos Marines (My first and biggest)
Tau

Wood Elves
Empire
Bretonnia
Orcs and Goblins
Skaven
High Elves

and several others. Many many painted figs which I will begin to post soon, as well as blood bowl teams, necromunda gangs, and Gothic fleets.

Love the game, spent way too much money in the past on it, focusing on improving my painting skills. and building up my scenery collection.

Living in the south, B'Ham represent!!!  

Macdougal_999

Da-monn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:15 am
Hi everybody!

Name: Jonathan(Jonis or Monn will do)

Armies: Eldar and Dwarfs(WH fantasy)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:02 pm
Glen Savet here. The only two armies I have at the moment are the beginnings of an Imperial Guard regiment (roughly 30 men right now, no tanks). And a large portion of a Space Marine Chapter (70+ marines, a land raider crusader, and a razorback). Up until two years ago I had Orks, which I'm trying to find again and get them back.

I'll post my army list later on. And some other lists that I've made...yay flame throwers!  

Glen_Savet

The Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:49 am
Hi im'm from portugal and I have the following armies

40K - Tyranids
Fantasy - dwarves, lizardmen
Mordheim dwarf, skaven
Necromunda - Scavies
Blood Bowl - Human, ork and Dwarf

As soon as possible I will try to post some pics of my minis.

All the best  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:16 pm
Hi y'all.

I'm eXp0sed from Arizona and about 3 years ago, I got my first army in WH40k. It was the starter set with the Space Marines and Eldar. I put all of the pieces together, painted them, and then sold the set a couple months later. I couldn't find anyone to play with crying .

A little while later, a friend of mine invited me to a game him and his friends were playing: LOTR miniatures from Games Workshop. I loved it so much, I started my own army of Rohan. The entire army was made up of 20 Rohan Horse Archers and Rohirrim spearmen. Plus, I had a Theoden figure to go along with them smile .

Alas, that group broke up as well and I sold my army. A few years later, I heard about the WH40K: Dawn of War PC game and I've been playing it on a daily basis since it came out.

Nice to meet you all!  

eXp0se

NovaBrightStar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:32 pm
I am Michael.

I am with a Black Legion Based Army, though Im still deciding on the name, and Designations for stuff and some of the color scheme, aside from that the armor is black.

Feel free to ask anything else you want to know.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:46 pm
well I'm Lord Mythril Demon, I don't have a pic of my tiny army but I glad to be here. Tziek invited me, and he's in school with me.
oh and I run a Space Marine army, switching from Blood Angels to Space Wolves.  

Lord Mythril Demon

Nyghtbringer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:29 pm
My name is Sabrina, and I am all into Games Workshop system games! I play rather huge forces ov Necrons, that includes a full fleet ov ships for Battlefleet Gothic. Also, my Dark Elf army is more than ready to enslave the peoples ov Fantasy! My Bloodbowl team is doing great this year as well! As for Mordheim, I have not been all to successful on my tracks with Wyrdstone.....It seems Lord Malekith must find another way to garner power.....

Other than that, I am an administrator for the Total40k site under the username ov Nyghtbringer! Check it out.

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games