Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Room 101. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:17 pm
Nebelstern
Foetus In Fetu
boy_no_13
I agree with a surprising amount of those- black bras under white tops- why? why do people do that?

Sometimes I run out of clean clothes. ;_;

I never walk around with a white top and a black bra on outside the house, though.

Thankfully, I have yet to perform such an act. rolleyes

Ah yes, memories of Thorpe park...

''Can you see my bra through my shirt in here?''

''Danny, you could already see it''

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:39 pm
I wrote about Thorpe Park in my English exam yesterday *hyperventilates* OH NO! English exams!
English exams should go into room 101!!!  

sel50uk

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:46 pm
I have an English exam tomorrow  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:12 pm
I had my english exam ages ago. *smug smilie that has yet to be invented* I have to hand in my first higher essay in Monday though. And its reflective. sweatdrop Im writing about the time when my brother decided that my gineapig would like to meet our dog. Im sure you can guess what happened.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

sel50uk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:46 pm
Err, I can guess.

*off topic* In the weeks leading up to the exams I got a paper cut on every finger and a few on my hand, so I put papercuts into room 101, NO ONE NEEDS THEM!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:40 pm
worldly-wise oh-so fashionably cynical teenagers who sneer at everybody they encounter.
Richard Curtis.
Fundementalist Christians.
The roman empire.
Morons who still insist on driving with their bloody phones jammed in their ears.  

wodewose

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:21 am
wodewose

The roman empire.

You have no right to put the Romans into room 101, they didn't get down your way!

I would like to put the Romans in, seeing as it was the Trinovanties from Essex who made up the larger part of Boudica's army, and they had not been on good terms with the Romans before East Anglia was declared a slave region

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:25 am
Clouds.  

Broken Keys

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:42 am
Pretentious people, especially ignorant ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:47 am
and_solo_said
wodewose

The roman empire.

You have no right to put the Romans into room 101, they didn't get down your way!

I would like to put the Romans in, seeing as it was the Trinovanties from Essex who made up the larger part of Boudica's army, and they had not been on good terms with the Romans before East Anglia was declared a slave region

Yes, damn them with their dictatorical 'republic' and inadequate technology  

and_sarah_said

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:12 am
ice_illusion
I had my english exam ages ago. *smug smilie that has yet to be invented* I have to hand in my first higher essay in Monday though. And its reflective. sweatdrop Im writing about the time when my brother decided that my gineapig would like to meet our dog. Im sure you can guess what happened.

They mated?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:52 pm
Pure Revenge
Clouds.

clouds?, even the like of those so wonderfuly painted by Constable?

As I was raised mostly in Bedfordshire..spitting distance from St Albans(Veralanium) then yes, they DID get "down my way".  

wodewose

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:54 pm
wodewose
Pure Revenge
Clouds.

clouds?, even the like of those so wonderfuly painted by Constable?

As I was raised mostly in Bedfordshire..spitting distance from St Albans(Veralanium) then yes, they DID get "down my way".

Is it worth my pointing out that anyone who lived in an area of England occupied by the romans actually had them come up their way?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:13 pm
Cleocatra Osiris
ice_illusion

They mated?
Im hoping you are joking. Heres a hint. We buried something the next day.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:15 pm
ice_illusion
Cleocatra Osiris
ice_illusion

They mated?
Im hoping you are joking. Heres a hint. We buried something the next day.

The hatchet? They had an argument, resolved their differences and had a nice cup of tea, all in time for bed. rolleyes  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff