Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
.:Warhammer Fan Art:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Kento

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:52 pm
Something that i think would help you in the future.
Draw the figure (or sketch) and then draw te armor on top of that. It looks like you did the armor piece by piece here, which gives them a very segmented look, and in some cases kills the anatomy of them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:04 pm
thanks for the tip.  

Admiral Smort

King Kento

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:21 pm
Youre very welcome. You furry commie you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:01 pm
BUMP.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:18 pm
Hmmmm, might aswell post my arts. :3

Dark Angels Mascot:
http://asmondai.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Angel-10998048

Imperial Aquila 1st:
http://asmondai.deviantart.com/art/Imperial-Eagle-11327653

Imperial Aquila 2nd:
http://asmondai.deviantart.com/art/Imperial-Aquila-15643855

Dark AngelĀ“s fallen hero:
http://asmondai.deviantart.com/art/Heros-Grave-11717848

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:25 pm
At last the collab between me and one of my dear friends is complete!
This is Captain Argus (Yes, Argus, I know... wink ) of the 5th Company of the Blood Angels chapter. I did the lines, she did the colors.

Enjoy!

The Captain  

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

King Kento

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:58 am
This is Captain Argus (Yes, Argus, I know... wink ) of the 5th Company of the Blood Angels chapter. I did the lines, she did the colors.

Enjoy!

The Captain

I cant remember, sans color, isnt this one you showed a long time ago?

Whether new or old, I probably said this before, the legs are too short, and the sword hand is very thick like a power fist. The level of detail is very nice though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:14 am
King Kento

Enjoy!

The Captain

Whether new or old, I probably said this before, the legs are too short, and the sword hand is very thick like a power fist. The level of detail is very nice though.

yup, it's the old one I posted earlier. The right hand (from his point of view) is the size I intended it to be, as it is in fact a power fist. The story behind it is, that he took a blast from an orc rokkit on the powerfist, which destroyed the claws and wrought havoc on the servos in the fist. This made him unable to effectively use the fist itself as a close combat weapon, so he took a sword from a fallen brother and went into battle once more. Now, he would have had it repaired if it hadn't been during the Armageddon wars where he's had no time to repair anything, due to constant battle. The drawing depicts him at the aftermath of a big battle where he's checking the enemy fallen to make sure they're all dead.

The legs... they're a failed attempt at adding some perspective to the drawing... rolleyes oh well  

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

King Kento

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:23 pm
King Kento

Enjoy!

The Captain

yup, it's the old one I posted earlier. The right hand (from his point of view) is the size I intended it to be, as it is in fact a power fist. The story behind it is, that he took a blast from an orc rokkit on the powerfist, which destroyed the claws and wrought havoc on the servos in the fist. This made him unable to effectively use the fist itself as a close combat weapon, so he took a sword from a fallen brother and went into battle once more. Now, he would have had it repaired if it hadn't been during the Armageddon wars where he's had no time to repair anything, due to constant battle. The drawing depicts him at the aftermath of a big battle where he's checking the enemy fallen to make sure they're all dead.

The legs... they're a failed attempt at adding some perspective to the drawing... rolleyes oh well

I like the whole busted fist deal and all that, and the whole checking the dead thing. Good context to it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:22 am
whenever I draw a picture like this, I make up a story of what's happening in the picture and why it happens smile  

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Rocking Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:34 am
I have a Space Marine drawing from a while ago and a drawing of some Fire warriors  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Its good that youre going for action poses, but Id say definately study up on proportions.  

King Kento

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:01 pm
didn't like the old helmet so I made a new one and added electronics to the helmet area 3nodding this time the coloring on the new pieces has been done by me.

The Captain with new helmet n' stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:04 am
That is a nice helmet there.  

King Kento

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:52 am
King Kento
That is a nice helmet there.