Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:04 pm
((OIY! Didn't she tell him that she wanted to WAIT?)) She cringed feeling some type of painfully emotional wave crash into her. She shook her head though it still lingered in her gut that something wasn't going the way she'd hoped.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:33 am
(she only mentally confused the poor guy lmao xD and he's being a male, not using his head. T'was all my point even though I know it was stupid of him :p He's just thinking that maybe he's been too forward and that maybe Myoko doesn't want that quick of a relationship =o)
ic: Train laid the many platters of food on the table, and called to the others that the meal was ready. He pulled out the chairs that the two would be sitting in, and then plopped down in one himself.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:10 pm
Myoko quickly headed for the doorway and plopped down in the chair to Trains left. "MM! Train this is awesome! Thank you!" She hugged him and giddily bounced in her seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:58 pm
Train smiled, pushing away his thoughts from earlier. But, deep down inside, there was another thought. A bad one. Not as much a thought, but a feeling. A feeling as if something bad was going to happen to someone. And it scared him. It scared him a lot, because he hoped with all his heart that it wouldnt be Myoko again. He'd die before he let her get hurt one more time. He pushed these thoughts away as well and started chewing on a piece of toast. The only clue of his deep thinking was his silnce...  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:10 pm
"What cha thinkin 'bout Train?" Her eyes were brighter then usual, as if getting out of that room was somehow a release on the depressing state she'd earlier been in.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:32 pm
Train jumped a little, looking a bit startled. "What?! Oh.. I'm not thinking about anything..." He continued to stare off into space, getting pictures in his head that he wish would go away. "Just..." He paused for a moment. "Nevermind.. It's nothing really." Without finishing his food he stood up, and took his plate to the kitchen, and started doing dishes.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:44 pm
A bit stunned and hurt by his reaction to her question she sulked a little and ate slowly scuffing her slippered feet on the floor while she swung them slowly. "Oh...I see." She said softly, eating in small bites that would hardly control the hunger of the tiniest mouse.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:00 pm
Train nearly dropped a dish when he heard her say that. "What?! What do you see." He hoped she hadn't read him again. He nervously put the last dried dish on the counter and sat back in his chair silently.  

Emos Eat Skittles

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:46 pm
((sorry for not posting....FIY:Train can't cook,but Sven can. I'll overlook it,since this is supposed to take place after the end of the anime and manga.))
Sven was sitting acoss from Myoko,and he felt some tension between her and Train. He also noticed her change of mood,and was also a little depressed by it. Wanting to cheer both of them up,Sven said "Come on,cheer up! No one wants to see depressed people at a carnival!" He held up three tickets to a local carnaval,and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:53 pm
(((fyi I havn't even rrad the manga only reviews and saw pictures xD hey I'm learning as I go, if you want to replace me with someone else who wants the role you can. I would do better if I read the series, but I can't find it, and .. I dont have the money to buy it =( sryyyyyyyyy T^T)))
Train stared blankly at the small slips of paper, then forced a smile to his face. He was glad the subject had been changed. "Yeah, that sounds fun! Doesn't it Myoko-san." He jumped up and headed to the bathroom to clean up a bit.

(sry short post but I have to go somewhere, and Myoko-chan knows where xD lmao)  

Emos Eat Skittles

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:37 pm
Archangel_Koichi
I would do better if I read the series, but I can't find it, and .. I dont have the money to buy it

((you can find the anime an manga for free download at Realitylapse. That's where I got the anime. :3))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:09 pm
((Wow...lots happened))

Myoko sighed. "I guess I can try to cheer up." She continued to eat the same way. ((That's not depression...that's how she always eats.)) She stood quickly after finishing ((somehow she still manages to eat fast)) and took her dish to the sink and cleaned it and entered her room closing and locking the door. "Damn...I really wish I hadn't said that to him..." She mumbled and changed her clothes and returned after a few moments of beating herself up.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:39 am
IC: Train walked out looking fresh as ever. "Well, Myoko, you think your in a better mood yet." He smiled innocently as if anything he said before didn't matter. "Because, I think we deserve a day of fun, after everything that's gone on lately." He plopped down next to a window and stared out it. He felt bad that she'd overheard him. Maybe she was mad at him for what he said, and that would mean she still really wanted to be with him. His thoughts were jumbled, and he was entirely confused about his feelings for once. He'd never really dealt with this before. He turned to Sven for a second, showing the confusion in his eyes. Then, he quickly turned back, ashamed of how he's been acting lately.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:36 am
((I know this is late in the rp, but can I join? I'd really like to be Eve. sweatdrop ))  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:12 pm
Fire211
((I know this is late in the rp, but can I join? I'd really like to be Eve. sweatdrop ))
((Sure. You didn't even really have to ask. There's only three of us here [Train,Myoko,and Sven]))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff