Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurouni Kenshin?
  ISAWESOME!!
View Results

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:55 am
Amaya got the chance to pry the hand off her face and scream for help. All she could was hope that someone heard her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:53 pm
Kenshin flipped around when he heard Ayame scream for help and ran towards where she was.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:54 pm
Amaya was forced to her knees. The man took care in gaging her and tying her arms up on a tree. "first the arms then the legs" he said quietly. "you brought this upon yourself amaya" said the man. Amaya felt her dagger pressed against her wrist. She had forgotten she put that there for her protection. She began to wriggle it as to cut herself free.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:53 pm
Kenshin walked up behind the man, "Who are you?" His eyes showed that of the true battosai.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:34 pm
"none of your business. Besides this girl wants to kill you....what matters if she dies...win win situation for you" he replied. He went for an angle swipe that was ment to cut her right arm...her most skilled arm for swordry.She closed her eyes tightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:05 pm
Kenshin stops him in a flash, "She's been here with me she could have killed me many times but she hasn't and I'm not about to let you hurt her."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:49 am
"this woman slaughtered my men. She was our groups assassin...." he said and smirked slowly. " she could rival you bottousi...if she goes down the path she is going....thats if she is still ALIVE!!." with that he attemped to pass kenshin to take care of amaya in a more of an injury that she would die of but slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:24 am
Kenshin blocks him off again, his violet eyes narrowed showing he's the true battosai, "She could rival me if she choose to, yes, but I'm sure she wouldn't because she is not that type of person."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:57 pm
"fine...Amaya you better not travel alone...next time bottousi won't be there to help" he said as he walked off. Amaya had already cut one arm loose and threw her knife only to hit the tree beside the man. "You added another reason for me to get rid of you" and he walked off. As kenshin turned she gave him a right hook in the face bringing back the sweet kenshin. "I don't want karou or anyone killing me for bringing back bottousi"she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:14 pm
Kenshin fell on his butt rubbing his jaw, "That hurt, that it did."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:27 am
"sorry", she muttered. "um mind cutting the rest rope on my other arm...i threw the knife." She avoided eye contact with kenshin. "Thanks...i guess...i don't know why you saved me when i just want to destroy you"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:06 pm
Kenshin cut the rope, "I saved you because I beleive that you can be a good friend to me and my friends."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Witchwolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:10 am
(can there be OC's? if not, i can play the vixen!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:06 pm
"hello? Guys?"  

Green Apple Pies

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out