Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pokemaster's Sanctuary. (Version 2, New First Post.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:57 pm
I guess the same thing that happened to me a couple of months ago.
I forgot entirely about this guild until Genkai and Dan instant messaged me on my old AIM account asking, "wth have you been? We've missed you! OMG, so many people have been wondering where you are! ftiorhmietjt;ae'lul."

And that is what will most likely happen. Since Neon, Lurker, and I live close to each other, we may see each other eventually. But ********, we simply know each other by our internet aliases. We may be too caught up with other things to catch the similar traits. If there are any that are prominent both online and in real life.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:02 pm
I am not aware of anybody in this group who lives even close to New England, except maybe Lil who lives in New York.

*shrugs* But I try not to grow too attached to anything, because I really don't want to go through the pain that comes when the object of attachment isn't there anymore. To quote a character of mine, "Never make anything your everything. Everything dies, and when anything dies it ain't nothing anymore. Everything dies on you and you ain't got nothing left."  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:05 pm
I'm guilty of being too attached to my music, most likely. I don't even have anything to say about it like, "music is my life" or "omgz, this song by gud charlote cunvinssed me not 2 cummit suidcide." Just "Daniel Ash is my homeboy." xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:10 pm
"Hold on, if you feel like letting go...Hold on, it gets better than you know..."

Yeah, yeah. *laughs* That's one thing I enjoy about human nature -- the constant declaration that some things are just bad to do, and the increasing amount that say "Well that's all fine and dandy, but you see we don't care. We're gonna do it anyway."

And now I must be off. My tween-watch is beeping and it says if I don't go to bed now I won't wake up in time for my step-grandparents arriving here tomorrow.

It has been nice talking to you about flies and drinking semen at the same time though. *bows* Adieu.  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:12 pm
Hahaha.
Byeee.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:23 am
*walks back in*

SEX SEX SEX

*falls flat on his face*  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:27 am
I heard that Zero's up for another round.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:41 am
Oh no, don't say it. Whatever you do. It might detract from the value of this thread.

...unless there is no value to this thread aside from e-sexual e-gratification, in which case please feel free to continue.  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:03 am
Well, this is your thread.
Though I must say that I'm a bit worse. cool

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:54 am
*insert giant bump HERE*  

Fidei Defensor

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:53 pm
Marshall Angora
*insert giant bump HERE*

*inserts bump*

BUMP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:24 pm
Huh?..  

NinjaSatoshi

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:35 pm
NinjaSatoshi
Huh?..

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:47 pm
Mack and Poke can you guys try to refrain yourself from bumping? Since it's not allowed here. Maybe once or twice to get the board back to the top but if it dosnt stay up then it's just not wanted, I'm not trying to be mean.

Lurkerkiller
Vice Captain

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:52 pm
Lurkerkiller
Mack and Poke can you guys try to refrain yourself from bumping? Since it's not allowed here. Maybe once or twice to get the board back to the top but if it dosnt stay up then it's just not wanted, I'm not trying to be mean.

Aye aye Cap'n xd  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces