Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
**Post Your Pictures** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count
+1
100%
 100%  [ 430 ]
Total Votes : 430

StarFire Being

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:36 pm
.Romantik Wreck.
M E R C !
User Image mad

o; you`re a cutie.

Lol Romantik I agree with you xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:37 pm
[.Gosh.]
StarFire Being
[.Gosh.]
StarFire Being
you really think so .gosh.? Meh i need to find a prom dress...but i don't know IF i am going to the prom this year...cuz i have no one to go with

Definately :3 And go to prom anyway, you'll be disappointed later that you missed out on it if you don't. You can go with a few friends and have more fun than if you had an actual date, in my opinion. Much less potential for drama x D

well my friends are deciding whether to get me a guest pass (because i'm back in homeschool so i need guest passes and crap -.-) but hopefully, if they do, they could help me pick out a dress

Do iiiit, you'll have a ball x3 I'm so jealous, i wish i could go back and do prom again x D

But...I'm afraid...of being in really large groups...and afraid of being near guys...the last dance i went to i always sat out....i wouldn't go anywhere near where they were dancing crying  

StarFire Being

KoNterra
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:46 pm
Everyone here is way too adorable. ;o; I love this guild. Such great members.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay for my wonderful yard. :C  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:02 pm
StarFire Being
[.Gosh.]
StarFire Being
[.Gosh.]
StarFire Being
you really think so .gosh.? Meh i need to find a prom dress...but i don't know IF i am going to the prom this year...cuz i have no one to go with

Definately :3 And go to prom anyway, you'll be disappointed later that you missed out on it if you don't. You can go with a few friends and have more fun than if you had an actual date, in my opinion. Much less potential for drama x D

well my friends are deciding whether to get me a guest pass (because i'm back in homeschool so i need guest passes and crap -.-) but hopefully, if they do, they could help me pick out a dress

Do iiiit, you'll have a ball x3 I'm so jealous, i wish i could go back and do prom again x D

But...I'm afraid...of being in really large groups...and afraid of being near guys...the last dance i went to i always sat out....i wouldn't go anywhere near where they were dancing crying

That's okay :3 I do the same thing. You've got to have some friends who don't dance either; if you're worried about being bored, bring some cards or something fun for a bunch of you to do.

@ Ducky: Yay for your porch x3 I wanna porch like that!

Gosh `

KoNterra
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:28 pm
[.Gosh.]~ My Dad can build things like porches, and stuff, so I'm lucky. x3 He built two, and just moved one into our front yard.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:30 pm

lmao we agree on that ninja

User Image

User Image

i look all ittybitty XD

Endearment

StarFire Being

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:38 pm
[.Gosh.]
StarFire Being
[.Gosh.]
StarFire Being
[.Gosh.]
StarFire Being

That's okay :3 I do the same thing. You've got to have some friends who don't dance either; if you're worried about being bored, bring some cards or something fun for a bunch of you to do.

@ Ducky: Yay for your porch x3 I wanna porch like that!

I went home earlier at the dance...me and my friend got in an argument and i started to cry so i went home early....but i want to bring my ex (Winged Chupacabra on Gaia) but he's leaving for reno to go to a Job Corps Thing  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:41 pm
You guys make me feel so young!!
Gawrsh.
Anyway, I'm only twelve.
Oh yeah, The pics.
Whoopsie.

How about pretty first, crazy later, ok? Ok.

Pretty.
Sometimes
I Think
I Could
Model..

Crazy.
But
Then
There
Are
Those
Other
Times...

Radical Carrot

KoNterra
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:58 pm
Heartlust
You guys make me feel so young!!
Gawrsh.
Anyway, I'm only twelve.
Oh yeah, The pics.
Whoopsie.

How about pretty first, crazy later, ok? Ok.

Pretty.
Sometimes
I Think
I Could
Model..

Crazy.
But
Then
There
Are
Those
Other
Times...

Oh, don't worry, hun. I'm eleven. x3
Your gawgous. :3

Cyndee~ Omg. ;o; Your petiteness is so kewt.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:36 pm
surprised  

Finchie pwns you

Endearment

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:53 pm

Graciiii Nicole o;
    you`re eleven? :O i swear i felt like i was talking to someone older when i was talking to you XD

User Image
    ilookshort x3
    damn dance floor D<

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:21 pm
User Image
Yay! Me is 12 too!  

Captain Katinator

Endearment

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:24 pm

before my haircut <33

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:05 pm

lmao you know what i realized? :O
    i`m older than you guys but you look older than me xDDDDD

Endearment

Captain Katinator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:48 pm
Funny how it works sometimes, eh? xd  
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games