Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do your friends like yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do they?
  Yep, all of us!! =^o^=
  NO TT___TT I'm all alone!!
  Yes, some of us...not all.
  Nope, and that make's me the perverted one xD (yes)
View Results

Ks-gun-girl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:51 pm
Sadly, only one of my friends likes Yaoi crying but I am in the process of converting my other friends xd I shall obtain victory.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:52 pm
I've got a lot of friends that like Yaoi and some that don't. I'm starting to convert the one's that don't, though. >__> <__< Heehee.

Powered By Ryu II

Narika-chan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've got a mix of friends who like it, accept it, or just plain don't like it. neutral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:59 pm
I have one....

No, two friends I know personally not over the internet...

That like yaoi.

Go Erinn and Lydia! You guys rule!  

Kukucs Keetleen

Ghost Suit

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:11 pm
I'm the only one who openly likes it 3nodding They'll read whatever I give them too, but they get all embarressed, which is just fun for me to watch blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:33 pm
Why, yes. And we all have our specialties. I have a FMA friend (Envy x Ed, Roy x Ed), a TOS friend (Zelloyd! 4laugh ), a Yu Yu Hakusho friend (Karasu x Kurama, Hiei x Kurama), and me? Well, I take everything they leave laying on the floor. wink  

milkymosaic
Crew

Paico

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:39 am
Most of meh friends either love it or tolerate it. We even have gay friends we love to tease! We love `em boys getting on. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:43 am
My friends like it but it is actually kinda funny cause only me and my one friend like it and she tried to force it on to one of are friends and she hated it BUT me and her became close and i just randomly showed her things and told her stuff and now she loves it which pissed my other friend off i did the same thing with or British friend xd most of my friends like it though there are a few who don't but they tolerate it because i randomly show & say things to people i am currently working on my lil sis i am slowly corrupting her twisted  

Rucina

7,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

StarWrite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:14 am
I've got a couple friend who like it! They are such the perves, they get off in school while I show them what I'ev written.
So theres like....3 girls, and one guy. My best friend, who is gay, won't read them though. He finds them weird. What a freak...
I=YAOI!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:33 am
All of my friends love it. We pass books back and forth between one another likes they are gold. biggrin
Don't drink or eat when you read this or don't let any one see whats on page 17.... HOT!!

That is most what we say..
But yeah we all loves it and it was a friend that got me hooked.

DeadlyThorn

Romantic Werewolf

6,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

AmethystLexi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:14 pm
Unfortunately, none of my friends like yaoi...
They all are very negative towards gays in general - not in a way where they'd critise someone on his being gay, but on the "ew, these two guys are TOGETHER?" way.
So they aren't interested in yaoi at all, and find me very weird for liking it...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:28 pm
Ehh most of my girls like it, two love it... out of the guys though... one is a bigger fan even then me eek two other kinda like it, and the other's I have turned on to yuri cool  

Northern Nymph

Rena_Minimori

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:00 pm
only like 5/17 of my friends like yaoi...and most of them are younger than me!
i'm the one that usually change them from yaoi-haters to can't-stop-thinking-about-it.
but my work still isn't done  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:45 am
Yes. Most, if not all of my friends like yaoi. I got one of my guy friends into it. I don't remember how I did it, but I did. I wonder if he still likes it, though. :@

s3ven07

Mage

2,275 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

AndromedaM31

Fashionable Shopper

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:23 pm
Yes they do biggrin ....well all my girl friends but the guys dont like them well one guys does but he likes guys so...we all love Yaoi  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games