Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeStandsStillForMe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:22 am
my mom bought me selfish love without knowing it was hardcore yaoi then she flipped through it and missed all the yaoi sex and then sandy told her what yaoi meant and she was like "YOU LIKE GAY SEX!" I was like...."hehe yeah." she got over it. otherwise I wasn't really caught I read and watch yaoi when they are home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:18 am
Never been caught. Almost did, though.  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

I. L. Malphas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:49 am
My little brother has walked in a few times while I've been looking at yaoi on the internet.
I always keep multiple windows open for this reason so I can pull something like a picture of a giant flower up if he comes into the room. Or switch of the computer and tell him it froze.

Hmmm... But he's also shown some interest in reading X/1999. A 'gateway manga', if you will. So in the future I might not have to hide my tame stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:09 am
I usually keep my yaoi in my Photobucket account.. save, upload, delete. But after going through the Kingdom Hearts thread in the Picture-Post subforum here, I had a ton, so I had three windows of yaoi open; the thread, the folder I had been saving them on, and the Photobucket account, and my dad came up the stairs (my computer's right by the stairs, on the other side of a wall, there's no door or any thing), and stopped at the top, looking at me.. I didn't close any of the windows because he wouldn't be able to see the screen unless he came around the corner.. which he did. I was like, MINIMIZE. MINIMIZE. MINIMIZE. DESKTOP. BREATHE. xD

I think he might've glimpsed the last one, but it was a messy sketch, so I don't think he could've figured out what it was. n.n; He just talked to me for a few minutes about how his Jenny Craig diet was actually working. Lost ten pounds. Cool. =o

I'm actually not really very secretive about it.. I look at/watch/read yaoi when mom and dad are home all the time. When I was at Animethon, I bought a bookmark with Roxas eating Sea-Salt ice cream, and uber-chibi Axel on his shoe with hearts all over, and I showed it to mom and dad, squealing, 'IT'S SO CUTE. n____________n' They both kind of looked at it and smiled and nodded.

At school, for the last fifteen minutes of the day, we have to read because my school sucks, and one day, a guy asked me for a book because he forgot his, and I handed him Legal Drug #3 without thinking. xD He handed it back at the end of the day with a .. o.O; look on his face. It was kind of funny. xD

Oosaji

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:15 pm
Oosaji
I usually keep my yaoi in my Photobucket account.. save, upload, delete. But after going through the Kingdom Hearts thread in the Picture-Post subforum here, I had a ton, so I had three windows of yaoi open; the thread, the folder I had been saving them on, and the Photobucket account, and my dad came up the stairs (my computer's right by the stairs, on the other side of a wall, there's no door or any thing), and stopped at the top, looking at me.. I didn't close any of the windows because he wouldn't be able to see the screen unless he came around the corner.. which he did. I was like, MINIMIZE. MINIMIZE. MINIMIZE. DESKTOP. BREATHE. xD

I think he might've glimpsed the last one, but it was a messy sketch, so I don't think he could've figured out what it was. n.n; He just talked to me for a few minutes about how his Jenny Craig diet was actually working. Lost ten pounds. Cool. =o

I'm actually not really very secretive about it.. I look at/watch/read yaoi when mom and dad are home all the time. When I was at Animethon, I bought a bookmark with Roxas eating Sea-Salt ice cream, and uber-chibi Axel on his shoe with hearts all over, and I showed it to mom and dad, squealing, 'IT'S SO CUTE. n____________n' They both kind of looked at it and smiled and nodded.

At school, for the last fifteen minutes of the day, we have to read because my school sucks, and one day, a guy asked me for a book because he forgot his, and I handed him Legal Drug #3 without thinking. xD He handed it back at the end of the day with a .. o.O; look on his face. It was kind of funny. xD
XDDDDDDDDDDDD Hahahahahaha. Nice. <3333  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:43 pm
i don't know what they would think and i don't ever want to.... my sis and i love yaoi. she introduced it to me and she is younger than me XD. i was reading desire at school and my guy friend looked over and said " you reading that gay pron stuff?" me "yup -flips page to very good scene-" friend" your weird -goes back to work" me "yup -goes back to reading-".
but me and my sis have our mangas hidden ^^ and my parents don't bother asking about them so ya sweatdrop  

i love sessho

_KERRSHEY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:22 pm
my dad left me at 6 . my mom wouldnt care .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:56 pm
I haven't been caught but, I have a bad problem with not being able to lie to my parents. And I tend to mumble to myself at the dinner table. So yes, my parents do know. At least, I know my dad does. My mom on the other hand is... Well, lets just say slow and my grandma is no faster.

So far though, my parents haven't done anything about it and probably never will. My dad actualy talks to me about you from time to time. He's even sat down with me and watched a yaoi anime. He dousn't seem to like it very much though. xD

So, I guess you could say I was "caught in the act".

demonic pumpkin

Rei Is Sleepy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:27 pm
ARG ARG. Yes. x.x

I was watching Enzai on youtube, and my mom was doing her LAUNDRY which she does at the same time everyday.

She came into her room, walked up to me, and I didn't notice, and she was like..... "Whuts dat >B?"

SCARIEST moment of my life. It was hard to explain to her. >>;;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:41 pm
---ha ha ha, that's funny. my mom doesnt notice. but my sis almost did. eek  

hellsing_ace

Dangerous Trader

+zombie irish+

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:34 am
I've never watched.. I'm FAR too paranoid X3 As for reading, I've got plently... and they usually sit around out in the open, too. I also have a yaoi paddle sitting out, and I have shirts that say "I <3 YAOI" on them.. but I have too many normal anime stuff that confuses family already for it to really be questioned, I suppose...

Now drawing!? That's another thing. I have about 40-50 sketchbooks with the stuff in it-- which is why I have a toybox made purely for storing them and I always keep stuff ontop of it so people don't just feel obligated to peek inside.

If parents knew, you'd never see me again X3 My sisters know though, but they're over 21 and could care less.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:02 pm
i allmost got caught with my bf sweatdrop  

hatake_kakashi1

NoMoreNightmares

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:23 pm
Yeah. I've been caught before. sweatdrop But it was only my cousin, so he didn't really care much. Except everytime we see eachother, he teases me about it. No big deal. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:41 pm
BWUAHAHAHA! Never! They will never catch me! Ha, I'd love to say I'm really careful, but after ignoring my sister's warning ( both my sisters and friends who care to ask know I enjoy BL, though they don't really think twice of it. Really, my other friends who like it give me new series xD ) and springing for the ' I heart Yaoi' bookbag, I thought I was toast...

Turns out my parents just clump all anime into one giant mass and since they knew I bought it at a convention, probably figure it's the name of a series or something. ( or else they secretely know and just don't really care ninja )

But other than that, yes, I try to be careful. I only have one BL manga series ( not really, it only showed some cuteness in one book, it's really a shoujo series xP ) and I keep all my manga in my closet anyhow to keep them safe. Ever doujinshi is in the drawers under my bed. I'm careful about when I watch, so paranoid that I won't even use my mom's computer to watch, for fear of the fact she can look up to see what I'm looking at. ( I know she can't, but you can never be too careful )

So I think I will always be safe from my parents ever finding out. biggrin Wow, do I talk alot or what??

SeNalove

Genkiness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:51 pm
I havent, but I wouldt care if it happened XD
I want to see my parents reaction... :3  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games