Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x - Johnny HazardXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:25 pm
I always liked Hannah Barbara cartoons best which in my opinion resemble that more of anime. Like Thundercats and Johnny Quest. I also used to love Jem as a kid so I think that led me into liking or being interested in Anime. I will admit I mainly just liked Anime movies it started with Miyazaki. Then I'd just rent random anime's and I usually liked them most of the time. Like Escaflowne the movie. I didn't get into anime series/episodes till a few years ago with Sailor Moon. I remember seeing it as a kid, but I never watched them in order or anything. And thanks to sites like Veoh I watched them back to back. Then I decided I liked ep's too not just movies so I got into Naruto and now God save our King, Escaflowne the eps, Bleach, Karin etc etc. I'm not that knowledgable about a lot of it, but I think I'm going in that direction lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:46 pm
My Neighbor Totoro is what got me into anime xD
plus my brother got me watching Sailor Moon
and he was always watching DBZ and Gundam Wing xD
Its just so different and I love the art and Japan is just AWESOME.
ahhh i could just keep going but I'm lazy xD  

SammyInsanity

Devil Wolf Draven

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 am
my mom let me watch the ones that were here in the 80's as i got older i found it was hard to find anime thank god i had japanese friends who had boxsets on VHS wow thats kinda old lol.. any way anime didn't really pick up until i was about 24 here in the states but i loved it since i was a kid my mom used to watch kimba the white lion which was way before the lion king rip off we did in the states  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 pm
Crunchyroll is what got me into anime (LOTS of anime shows on crunchyroll) XD And I really liked how the people looked... so awesome >< yeah... AND I love Japan... planning on going there someday ^^  

Zenryan

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:48 pm
Some guy was reading a Ranma1/2 book and he was like look and I went Aaaah. >____< Naked people! D:

But yeah. He lent me the book and it was actually pretty interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:32 am
Think it was visions of escaflowne, gundam wing or dragon ball for me. I really can't remember.

There's a lot of sailor moon heads out there lol.  

Dottsie

Mega DragonSlayer89

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:34 pm
my friend got me to watch some anime and i loved them  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:13 pm
i guess it was when i would watch Gundam Wing everyday after school  

Bar Bat

dark_of_the_blood_moon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:49 pm
i started out with sailor moon when i was like 5 i <3 anime/manga eyes!! redface  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:49 pm
i watched the crappy american version of Naruto on cartoon network. ever since then, i've been drawing, reading and watching anime. the only thing i'm having problems with is finding other series to read/watch. i'm completely cought up on naruto, of course, and i have a few others that i read... but when i see a manga, my eyes are custom to the style of naruto, so i don't like much of the artwork... and if i don't like the drawing, then i don't read it... it makes it distracting...  

Miuki Vulom

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:16 pm
I think I started around 5th grade.
My brother use to watch Naruto... hahaha I thought it was cool.
I decided to watch it and luckily there was a marathon on so I think thats what got me liking anime. At first I didn't know what anime was and I thought its was just Naruto... boy was I wrong XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 am
Dragon Ball Z on Toonami. heart  

Vaknar21

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out