Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[original]The wings of the fire bird ( ready and waiting! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:40 pm
Loki was quick to get to work, his eyes on the Captains body as he toweled him dry.

"Loki....don't touch me." His hissed as he coughed some sea water. "I would rather die than have your filthy hands on me." Still rather weak he pushed himself off the deck and looked to his crewmates. "Thank you two however."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:37 am
Polaris would of yelled at the captain but he wasn't anywhere near the condition to even hear him. His eyes stared up into the sky it was at the point that he wasn't even blinking he barely seemed to be breathing. His trance was so deep nothing would wake him from it.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

keriamatah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:16 am
(hello everyone, miss me sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:23 pm
(((yes we did)))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:38 pm
Abrecan climbed over the side of the ship, seemingly out of nowhere. His wings had disappeared and he was soaking wet, but otherwise he appeared unharmed. Not wanting to disturb the others he walked over and stood a few feet behind Loki.

It was his fault for being senseless and upsetting the ice mage. He should have known how he wuld be affected and berated himself silently for allowing it to happen. His foul mood was not helped in the slightest by the fact that he had been utterly useless during the fight. Infact he felt he'd only made matters worse by trying to help. what kind of a first mate was he.

None of the turmoil Abrecan was feeling was visible on his face, though and he looked just as stoic as ever. Shaking the hair out of his eyes he turned and walked past the trickster god and the rest of the crew to the cabins.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:31 am
perryunicornboy
(((yes we did)))

(great so could you give me a quick low down on where we are and where i am sweatdrop , also have you all been eating, i mean without a chef and all i hope you didn't starv without me xd )  

keriamatah

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:49 pm
(((uh no you are on the boat..the captain is hurt..I'm comatose and well...you see where the othe is..we also have an island boy on the ship))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:07 pm
(ok confused well.)
Micheal sat on the ship in the kitchen, fiddeling his thumbs. He watched the pots and pans shake as the boat rocked a little but really had nothing to do. He decided he'd make a whole bunch a food and eat it himself. So that's what he started doing.

(tah dah)  

keriamatah

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:07 pm
With each step the fire bird took he made a soft hissing sound as if water was evaporating from his skin, his face pale and his hair didn't hold as much of the black luster that it did at one point, his hands moving to the rail as he gasped, his temperature way down, it should have never gone down that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:37 pm
Sharp eyes take in the scene from their clandestine location. The ship had seemed so ordinary at first, peaceful almost. It was supposed to be an easy plan- get on get off- guess not. With a God, half breed, and hybrid all the comotion was a lucky break. But how long would it be so lucky? Regular men would be no obstacle but ones with such specialities? Time for plan B. Any chance available, make for the ocean then to land.  

stardancer

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:22 am
Taking a deep breath Abrecan came back on deck and headed straight for the captain. "Hey", he said quietly, reaching out to help the fire bird walk. "You need to lie down sir." Looking back he spotted Polaris and cursed inwardly. "Wait here." Hurrying back to the young ice mage The hybrid knelt down and lifted him up, wincing at the cold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:07 am
Polaris offered a challange to even lift up as ice had stuck him to the floor and he was completly limp in the others arms also. He didn't move or make a sound at the sudden jolting of his body.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:54 pm
Nefreous looked back at them, unable to help. He felt the weak feeling flood over his every being, his hands still grasping the railing as he winced.

Loki sighed as he floated over and landed on the ship with a soft thud, his eyes on the half breed as he scooped Polaris out of Abrecan. "I'll take care of him. Don't freat."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:04 pm
"What?" Abrecan looked up startled before realizing who it was. "Oh, of course." He gave the god a short bow before hurrying back to Nefreous. "Come on, it's okay."  

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:52 pm
Nefreous nodded softly as he let the hybrid help him, his eyes on the deck like someone who had his or her hopes crushed, his body weak from the fight with his brother. "Thank you." He added softly, his body awfully cold for a fire birds.

"Polaris, are you alright?" Loki asked softly as he looked over the ice mage, his fingers brushing the ice from fingers and hair. "Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked softly.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff