Reply Role Play
Inuyasha RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:05 am
What is it Kira? I have my moments when I think fighting is a good thing... They just dont happen all the time... Thats all *she said a spell and two fireballs appeared in her hands*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:14 am
Kira sighed "Its the fact your so eager to come with us and go after Inuyasha... I know that there has to be a reason."  

lol3131

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Reason??.. There isnt a reason.... Im just...eager to fight! Yeah!...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:05 pm
Kira looked at her "Really? By the way your talking it sounds like there is. If you were just eager to fight you wouldn't have hesation in your voice."  

lol3131

Wolfofdispair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:27 pm
maykitty
Kira looked at Rikku "Its nice to meet you Rikku."
"Pleasure to meet you too" she glares at anubis. "why do you always have to kill my play things?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:30 pm
kagomerocks
Aeraya Maximum
*sniffs arrogantly* *rolls her eyes* that is on a need-to-know basis and, frankly, you don't need to know that. answer my question! stressed

I dont care wiether its on a need to know basis. Who are you? *two fireballs appear in her hand*
Watches from the side lines. 'this looks like it might get interesting"  

Wolfofdispair

Wolfofdispair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:33 pm
Aeraya Maximum
a demon who is considering killing you if you don't tell me if you have seen sesshomaru. i suppose that he would be hard to miss, since he leaves a tail of death in his wake, not to mention he is the lord of the western lands. i myself am the high lady of the north. but i will excuse your insolence as you were unaware of my rank.

by the way, you guys, Hano normally isn't this arrogant. she just isn't familiar with the rest of the characters.

Rikku apears infront of the high lady. "it would be rather hard to find him since i as well leave death and distruction in my wake. It runs in the family. Now Tell me why you seek my brother and perhaps i might tell you were he is." she says in a patient tone her eyes look deadly((sorry for adding all these interjections I'm just trying to put my part in since i've been out so ling))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:34 pm
(( Its okay. ))
Kira looked at Rikku "She already mentioned her reasons earlier."  

lol3131

Wolfofdispair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:35 pm
Aeraya Maximum
my name is Hanochi, but those who know me call me Hano. You are welcome to do so. And thak you for answering my question. I wonder where Sesshomaru is. I have some unfinished business with him.
"what kind of Business"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:37 pm
maykitty
Kira smiled "Okay, would you like some help? Or maybe a companion to tag along because its got to get pretty lonely by yourself."
"kiara!" she yelled. "Although we are knew acuaitences that is my brother and i will not allow any to kill him. And further more if someone kills him it should be kin, not so snot knowsed ignorent mortal" she looks to anubis "right"  

Wolfofdispair

Wolfofdispair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:39 pm
Aeraya Maximum
*laughs* in that case, i wonder where it is now. having no brains seems to run in that family. rofl

(i'm going to kill her) rikku thinks to herself. ((please don't take these posts as my latest thing said. Take them as being said after the quote. I'm just puting in my interjections))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:41 pm
Aeraya Maximum
*outright laughs til she cries* haha! i like you. you can make me laugh. that's rare. 3nodding heart
Rikku disapears leaving a big fire were she stood. She was pissed of.  

Wolfofdispair

lol3131

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:42 pm
Wolfofdispair
maykitty
Kira smiled "Okay, would you like some help? Or maybe a companion to tag along because its got to get pretty lonely by yourself."
"kiara!" she yelled. "Although we are knew acuaitences that is my brother and i will not allow any to kill him. And further more if someone kills him it should be kin, not so snot knowsed ignorent mortal" she looks to anubis "right"

(( Yeah, I know. ))
Kira looked at Rikku "Mortal? I see no mortal here."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:43 pm
Aeraya Maximum
good. have any idea where my would-be husband could be lurking? 3nodding
(husband) ran threw Rikkus' thoughts as she sait in a cloud. Lightning ran across the vally causing multiple fires.Evil thoughts ran threw her mind  

Wolfofdispair

Wolfofdispair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:56 pm
Rikku Apears infront of them. A dark ora is pulsing from her. "were you expecting inu-yasha. I'm sorry but he's a long way away. You wanted a dog demon and now you've got one.well you've got a fox, closeenough right? Only i have a few modifications to me as you could tell" she starts to levitate and lightning crashes down as she lifts her hands. "Now I know i Have friends Here and one or two people i'm not so friendly with. so tell me, who's first" ((sorry if this is spoiling the way you wanted the story to go but i just wanted to have a part in this fight. But i didnt want to fight my brothers. this is the only way i could think to stop it. Please don't be Mad))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff