Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

SeNalove

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:21 pm
Suzuki fujisawa
Shota, shota, shota...well, I've read some shota and I've read the cute ones and well it's interesting to me.

10 and older is good...

Exhilirating in a way. I'm just weird like that. xp

And I'll read your story, Senalove! No problem!

Aw, would you really? xD I just hope I'll ever find the time to write it! Just gotta keep waiting till the end of marching season... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:29 pm
No. I mean, I would never read real shota, with little (LITTLE) boys under ten years old with older men.
Maybe the shota most of you guys are talking about where both parties are at least in their teens or have at least hit puberty and the age difference isn't more than five years. In this sense, yeah, I'll look into it. But otherwise I consider it child mollestation and wont touch it.  

retice

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:37 pm
oh.... sweatdrop yeah i like it too.. i just didn't know what it was called.. i find that more..."appeling" LOL redface rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:41 pm
The only real experience I've had with anything relatively shota-ish was Almost Crying, and that sucked anyway, so I can't really judge.. I don't mind its existence and I don't mind people liking it, as long as it doesn't lead to child molestation. But I don't know if I personally have any interest in it as a fan.  

Skizzors
Crew

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:12 pm
Yeah Almost Crying was weird. At first i suspected it would be shota, but when i read through it, i just wondered if the style was just meant to make the boys look really young. Because all the characters had the style pretty much.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:17 pm
redface Um..to be honest I do like shota.::hides face::

evil Not real life shota!NONONO!! That's illegal and wrong!

And in anime only 10 and up.  

Bunniechild

Bright_Death

Winter Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:43 am
I don't like shota for the most part. Sometimes it's cute.. but it always has that edge of forbidden-ness. >>; Sometimes when I get really bored, I browse through some.. Not exactly sure why since I usually get grossed out by it. Though by now, I'm almost immune to it. Maybe that's why.. <<;; But some of the stories can be sweet. I feel the same way about incest. Though incest creeps me out more. o-o ..Maybe I'm just a moody masochist. :Sweat:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:24 am
I absloutely love shota! Thge little boys are so cute!!! whee  

~Your Usuratonkachi~

Uesugi-Shuichi-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:43 pm
shota rules!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:58 pm
stare i dont hate shota i mean it depense on the age they show cause some are too extreme.....i dont really mind it but i am not exactly crazy about it sweatdrop  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:28 pm
sowwie, i think shota is kind of gross to me that is. i enjoy adults or students with teachers sweatdrop shota to me is like MJ playing around with the boys gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:34 pm
Yes depending on circumstances.

13? i thought it was younger than that i know Loveless aint shota, but people dont consider it shota because its not sexual not the age.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Nameless Prince

Rainbow Lover

12,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:49 pm
I keep to the more older-ish teens, and not the little little boys, although, those don't particularly bother me if I come across it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:32 pm
I like shota, within its limits.
When it goes too extreme, it just doesnt tickle my fancy.

[Shuu-kun]

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:30 pm
Fan bases shota not the real ones.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games