Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Zed looked at the sleeping kurenai and smiled at her."How I long to see your beautiful eyes once again...I want you to know a couple of things...first, now that you are my succubus I can sense what you feel and be as if we were one. Second, any atempt on treason will not work...I can't die by your hand...Oh and one more thing! yo can't be more than half a mile away from me unless I command it...Thank you for your atention and now if you wish you may go to sleep..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:49 pm
Kika leaves the room queitly giving Zed some respect and heads towards the city to see how Jino was.  

Rebel_Princess

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:36 pm
Walks up to a bum sitting along the street and punches the wall over his head crashing through it. "WANNA FIGHT OLD MAN?!" Smiles slyly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:58 am
Kika peers around the corner adn sees Jino picking a fight with a poor old bum. "What are you diong Jino-san I never gave you this kind of mission" she said walking upUser Image
"Now you gonna listen" she asked looking down on him smiling  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:53 pm
Zed takes Kurenais hand and gets her up the bed."Come let us go."Walkes with her hand in hand in Kikas direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:11 pm
Looks over at Kika, "Wow... you didn't die?" He snickers to himself and tosses the man into a dumpster. He grins and walks closer to Kika, "And what mission are you going to give me?" Looks down upon her.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:22 pm
"I think i should be insulted were you waiting for me to die or something?"
she asked looking up at him. "Well you want a mission you can help us look for the rest of the crystals and kill kira so I can have my body back and then we can have our little fight!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:36 pm
Smiles coldly as he draws his blades and wraps them around your neck, "Or I can kill you now..." he whispers into your ear.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:35 pm
"Ah theres a little problem with that plan...technically i'm not alive but i'm dead either" she shruged and nodded towards Zed approunching with some girl. "Ask him he did it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:11 am
Zed walks up to jino with his hand to his forehead in desperation."Jino!...My friend long time no see. Hey we can keep talking about how food turns to crap and all those sorts of things or you can come with us and help us.OH! I almost forgot...Your life depends on that answer..."Zed took jinos swords up, shoved kika with his hips softly and put jinos blades at his own neck."You won't kill kika while I am alive...and not even over my dead body..."Clicks his fingers and 7 shadow creatures appear in the form of demons."There is a whole villiage of them...I don't mean it to be a threat my friend...just a friendly warning..."he turns around puts his right arm around kikas back and walks with her back to the mansion."We will be safer there Kika, I don't know why but Jino has gone crazy...I though we were friends..."  

Zeramir

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:27 pm
((Sorry it's been so long,I was on vacation in Daytona Beach and forgot to post it.))

Adamu lurked in the shadows near Kurenai,sure of her identity this time. He dashed behind her and wrapped his arms around her,pinning her arms to her sides,"I am supposed to take you back to Kira-dono,forgive me if I hurt you." Adamu disappered into the shadows moving quickly towards an exit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:47 pm
Grins slyly as I lunge at Zed, pulling my right blade down, cutting into Zed's arm slightly that is around Kika's back. "Who do you think you are, anyway?" he smiles and rests his blade that cut Zed on his shoulder, his other blade pointing at Zed.  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:48 pm
Hector the creation of the shadows plunged his serpent sword into adamus chest blowing him out of the shadows and staying in the shadows with kurenai."I told you I wouldn't let you interfere with my loves plans..."Dissapeared...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:50 pm
Zed stood still showing no sign of emotion or reaction to his wound which was bleeding little over his covered arm."Jino...I won't fight you...for a man that strikes a comerades back...is not worth drawing a sword against..."Zed walked to adamu and put his sword under his throat."A man that takes a mans woman as bargain, hostage or any other dirt-like thing...he...truly deserves to die..."  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:07 pm
"Kira just loves to complcate things" sighed Kika walking over to Jino and smiled. "Your one big stupid blood hungry moron you know that?" she said with the snap of her fingers trapped Jino in an illsion.User Image "You wanna fight then let me be the one to kick your a**"User Image  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff