Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:30 pm
Professor Adonis walks in to see the sick of the school and stops shortly when he notices a house elf lying collapsed on the floor.

"Oh my! This poor creature"

*he quickly takes out his wand and performs a bit of magic and gets the elf straight*

*Once he sees that she'll be fine, Professor Adonis looks around for the Head Nurse, hoping she hadn't minded his quick thinking*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:41 am
Err... Thank you, Sir. Oh my, what ever shall I do? All that food is ruined now.
Do I have your permission to go back to the Kitchen and get some more?  

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:04 am
The nurse pops out of her reverie.

"Hm? What? Oh! Where am I? Oh the Wing, silly... I knew that. Ohh I need to stop zoning out like that... food? What foo-- oh THAT food? Oh you wonderful elf, you may get some more if you wish, er... I don't think you need to bring that much of it though, thank you." sweatdrop

The nurse teeters ominously to her left, and then to her right before finally coming to a stop midway. "Hmm? What was I doing? Oh hello, Professor, what can I do for you?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:59 am
Walks into room slowly and sees a lot of other elf's and students and thinks to self, (Oooo forget about it, I'll worry about my burns and cuts on my hands later) then I walk back to the kitchen with a sad look on my face.  

Headmistress-Star

Beloved Elder

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:47 pm
The nurse looks out of the corner of her eye towards the spot the house elf had just been moments earlier. "Hm? Did someone leave? Ohh no matter. Must clean up for the new term... I expect a fresh batch of quidditch injuries are going to tumble through that door any day now..."

She walks around the wing re-supplying all the cupboards.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:54 am
im here cause i got dared 2 jump down the the grand staircase. from the top floor  

hkkpfwg96

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:05 pm
The new hufflepuff walks in slightly embarrassed. "Umm Nurse? I ah....Well I might as well tell you... I tried to umm...let's just say..... fly.... Without my broom. and when i went to pull out my wand to give me a soft landing... It was not there. I had left it in my dorm. and i kinda.... broke my arm... At least i think it is broken" she stands there looking at the nurse and feels very embarrassed. " i also kind of hit my head on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:45 pm
The nurse cocked her eyebrow at the girl and just stared at her for a few seconds as if slowly processing all the information she just heard.

"You... have an unusual amount of bravery in you I think... or perhaps I'm mistaking that trait with something else... *ahem* Either way, let's have a look at tha--ah." The nurse merely touches the girl's arm before saying, "Broken definitely... Not to worry not to worry, I can fix that in a jiff, but first... oh and excuse me for this, but this will hurt.

Whatever the nurse did was certainly painful, because she grabbed the girl's arm, and gave it a rather quick looking twist.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:09 am
The girl tried her best not to scream out in pain but she still did. also she started to cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:17 pm
"There there, the painful part is over now, see? Had to realign the bones so your arm didn't heal improperly." The nurse handed the girl an embroidered hankerchief from her pocket. It had an adorable image of two green leaves and a kitten face grinning outwards. She then pulled out a large bottle out of the cupboard and poured just a little bit of it into a cup and handed it to the hufflepuff.

"Drink this. It may taste funny, but trust me, it'll heal those bones in no time." The liquid looked like cloudy water.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:30 pm
Lucky, a small house-elf walked into the hospital wing quietly. She noticed that there was a nurse helping a student.

"Excuse me, miss," said the elf, tugging on the nurse's robes. "Lucky was wondering if you needed any help here, because Lucky is willing to work in the hospital, ma'am."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:23 pm
Miss Basore looks left, then looks right, blinks, then finally looks downward at the elf.

"Oh! Lucky you said your name was? Hmm, well it's always nice to have a helping hand around the wing, though I don't think there's too much for you to do at the moment, ohh, but if you could put this bottle back in the cupboard over there," she points to the one across the room, "I would be very much obliged, I'm not quite done with this patient yet, and need to make sure this arm heals properly."

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:35 pm
"Thank you, miss," Lucky says, taking the bottle. She walks back to the cupboard climbs up, opens it, and puts the bottle inside. Curious, she looks at the labels on the other bottles. She can't read the words on them, but she sees strange drawings of skeletons.

"YIPE!" she squeaks to herself, startled, and nearly falls out of the cabinet. A bottle threatens to tumble out, but Lucky catches it in her hand and puts it back into place. Wiping the sweat off her brow, she climbs down and walks back over to Miss Basore.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:50 pm
The nurse takes a look at the clock, then looks back at the girl's arm, "Right, that should be sufficient time," She tenderly takes the girl's arm in hand and feels around it, "So, how does it feel?"

She catches sight of the elf at the corner of her eye, "Y'know I've been thinking, Lucky, I haven't gotten around to doing all my back to school cleaning of this hospital wing. I should get it done before it gets too crowded in here, would you like to start on it while I finish up here?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 pm
"Yes, miss," said the house-elf. "Where shall Lucky start?"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games