Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why are emo's hated? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insane Mori on Tea

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:35 pm
pff. i think one of the things that people don't see is the diffrent areas of emos.....

there are the scremos...

normal emos....

mild emos....

anime emos....

and then punk emos.....

sweatdrop can't really think of anymore.....>,< ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:08 pm
Insane Mori on Tea
pff. i think one of the things that people don't see is the diffrent areas of emos.....

there are the scremos...

normal emos....

mild emos....

anime emos....

and then punk emos.....

yeah...  

Sophie_mindfreak

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:42 pm
I think itjust that they buy into the stereotipical type of emo such as every emo cutes themself every emo hates life every emo is bi or gay and every emo is depressed which is really bull since I know people who arn't emo that are like that  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:46 pm
Yori Heike
I think itjust that they buy into the stereotipical type of emo such as every emo cutes themself every emo hates life every emo is bi or gay and every emo is depressed which is really bull since I know people who arn't emo that are like that
I agree. The kids that sit in front of me in my study hall were talking about emos and how they cut themselves and it pissed me off so I showed them my wrists to show them not all or most emos don't cut themselves.  

DefectiveBunny

[-Gothic.Beauty-]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:51 pm
I dunno. Here where I live is a bunch of redneck hicks that hate my fashion. I dress and wear the black eyeliner and have the hairstyle, plus I am very emo...They say that I am just ugly and stupid and that I need to grow up...and quit being a big p***y baby emo  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:24 am
Untitled Finale
I usally see emo's are hated because a lot of people don't like gays, and there shown as them and there image makes everyone thinks every single one cuts thereselves.

omg i totally agree......i dont cut myself but im still emo.....they do wristchecks on me at school....and everyone hates me but they can bite my mutherfreaking emo a** stressed

<33emoliciouskimi  

EmoliciousKimi

Shokai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:47 pm
ghostbuster777
you can't BE music....
So next time when my friend say "I hate emo kids" I can say "so you hate music kids"?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:53 pm
jU-On.iCeMisTrEsS
they are just jealous of us..
because we are different

we are different because we are special..

damnstright we better than them becuse were differet  

Demon_Poptart

NotSoPrettyPoison

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:39 pm
[-Gothic.Beauty-]
I dunno. Here where I live is a bunch of redneck hicks that hate my fashion. I dress and wear the black eyeliner and have the hairstyle, plus I am very emo...They say that I am just ugly and stupid and that I need to grow up...and quit being a big p***y baby emo

Hmm when I read this I'm like I bet she's from Texas then I checked your pro. and you are. I'm also from Texas and I know how that is about rednecks hating you for how you dress. *cough cough* my family! My school is full of preps and rednecks! There is about 10 emos, goths, and punks in my school. And all of us are close friends. I hate that we are always looked down upon. That why I want you people to read this:

Quote:
HATE EMO?
THEN READ THIS DUMBASS:
Isnt it funny that when you go to the shops with your friends you look down at the girl with black jeans and studs but smile at the girl wearing a mini skirt with a tshirt that barely cover anything?
Isnt it funny you can change your music taste to impress a guy but when it comes to a girl who likes her own music and her own style, you give her a mouthful?
ISNT IT FUNNY that a guy can get away with being a gangsta but the emo gets a mouthful from everyone?
Are you laughing?
Isnt it funny a emo can be quiet all through the week, but gets more s**t from everyone than the girl who sleeps around and sells her virginity?
ISNT IT F*CKING FUNNY that you dont mind your friends drinking or smoking but the minute someone mentions emo music you can give them a lecture on melodramatic teenage outcasts?
I'm not laughing.
ITS SO FUNNY that you and your friends can make a persons life hell and not know anything about the silent battle they are fighting!
ISNT IT FUNNY that you can call emos and such the retards, but yet you still manage to get through your day without an inch of guilt in your heart?
HOW YOU CAN CALL A SOMEONE A POSER, HOW CAN YOU SAY "YOU'RE NOT EMO" OR "ATTENTION SEEKER" WITHOUT SPENDING A SECOND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE CUTS ON THEIR WRISTS AND WHY THEY SPEND THEIR LUNCHTIMES CRYING INSTEAD OF LAUGHING WITH THEIR FRIENDS?!
KEEP ON LAUGHING!!!!!
Isnt it funny you can say and do all this without any idea of what is going on in this persons life?
Without knowing their situation with their friends?
Or their family?
Or their LIFE?
BRAVE ISNT GOING UP ON STAGE AND STRIPPING
BRAVE IS NOT SAYING A SPEECH
NOR DUMPING YOUR BOY/GIRLFRIEND
BRAVE IS:
GOING TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY AND NOT FOR A SECOND CARING WHAT THE WHORES AROUND YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES!
IT'S LISTENING TO YOUR OWN MUSIC AND BEING PROUD OF IT!
ITS GOING THROUGH EVERY DAY WITH THE THINGS PEOPLE SAY TO YOUR FACE AND BEHIND YOUR BACK, YET YOU STAY QUIET!
ITS KNOWING WHAT YOUR "FRIENDS" ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU, AND YET YOU STILL CALL THEM YOUR FRIENDS!
BRAVE IS KNOWING THAT TOMOROW ISNT A BRIGHT AND HAPPY FUTURE,
BUT ANOTHER DAY OF BITCHING AND DODGING RUMORS...
KEEP ON LAUGHING...

~Typed by DarkFallenSexGod~

I think that is true because we know how it is. I'm just tired if people being like 'why are you emo? and 'whats emo?' and 'why do your cut your self? all it does is leave scars' for all yoru ******** people that hate emos NOT ALL CUT!!!! i'm so tired of hearing that.

~Cat - The Contagious Emo Kid~

EDIT- Go to the link below. I have posted something in my journal about. Comment it if you agree or don't agree. I just think I should voice my opinion on it.
HATERS OF EMOS READ THIS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:57 am
Insane Mori on Tea

there are the scremos...

normal emos....

mild emos....

anime emos....

and then punk emos.....

the thing is what classifies them? neutral  

Iru Mistwalker

~M~I~C~H~E~L~L~E~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:36 pm
now i dont thnk that emos still the girls and boys. so shutup. what are u anyway a per. i bet u say that cause u dont have any girls or friends  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:38 pm
I think this thread is retarded.  

CREEPS.ME.OUT.

Mr. Ska

Eloquent Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:56 pm
User ImageSame reason gays are hated... It's the cool thing to do... Ignorance is so in for some reason.. neutral User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:03 pm
we're thought of differently...and dress differently....that still shouldnt be a reason to be jerks to us emo  

If I Didnt Care

Hugsei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:17 pm
I get called emo alot. And there are some people who only know the stereotypes, so they'll say things like "go cut yourself" or "go cry in a corner and write dark poetry" it use to piss me off but I just don't care anymore. But anyways my friends will joke about it, they don't really mean it. But I don't know, I guess it's just 'cause we're different.. and I love it! :emoheart:  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games