Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:15 pm
One of the Assistant Principles (of the third high school/college campus) died unexpectadly this morning. He was one of the best teachers ever. I wish I had had him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:18 pm
confused I just got back from a two week ban.
biggrin College ended for my yesterday.
neutral I'm bored out of my mind.
sad I found out I got a C in Chemistry yesterday.
cry ...my boyfriend told me he wants to be "just friends" yesterday.  

Eshmasesh

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:49 pm
Eshmasesh
confused I just got back from a two week ban.
I wondered what happened to you.

gonk Had a colposcopy this morning. Not fun. Can I please be rid of this female biology already.

xd Interrupting the gynecologist in the middle of her spiel with "I don't sleep with men" was priceless.

confused Started studying for exams a little eariler this year than I usually do.

biggrin My suitemate got an internship at Lockheed.

whee The semester is almost over, and at the end of it I get four extra days with my girlfriend because my brother wants to hang out with his friend and practice some urban stalking before he goes home.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:36 am
gonk crying I feel horrible. My stomach's killing me. Isaac flies over tonight, and I need to feel perfect for cuddling and sex.
sweatdrop I still have to bake lasagna this evening.
stressed There's no way in Hell I'm going to be able to finish my English term paper with Isaac here. And even if I do manage to finish, it'll be s**t.
heart About twelve hours until I see Isaac.  

queertastrophy

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:51 am
So apparently civil disobedience in defiance of real rulebreakers gets you a slap on the wrist. Then again, the same goes for the real rulebreakers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:46 pm
So I'm following the rules:
biggrin I may get a new, better paying job soon. That would be great.

scream ARG I'm really beginning to hate this time of year. Everyone always expects me to be so freaking happy. I've always been one of those people who got kind of depressed in the winter. My family celebrates it's own bastardised version of Christmas, and normally I can get over it in time to enjoy it. Two years ago, my step-sister died on December 23rd. We never took the time to mourn. Had to keep up the happy faces for the kids! Never had a funeral, or a wake or even a time to come to terms and say goodbye. My step-dad refuses to deal with it, so instead he bottles up his greif and becomes a complete jerk this time of year. No, I am not happy damn you, I am mourning. Leave me alone and I'll be happy with you later.  

spaceprincess18

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:07 pm
spaceprincess18

scream ARG I'm really beginning to hate this time of year. Everyone always expects me to be so freaking happy. I've always been one of those people who got kind of depressed in the winter. My family celebrates it's own bastardised version of Christmas, and normally I can get over it in time to enjoy it. Two years ago, my step-sister died on December 23rd. We never took the time to mourn. Had to keep up the happy faces for the kids! Never had a funeral, or a wake or even a time to come to terms and say goodbye. My step-dad refuses to deal with it, so instead he bottles up his greif and becomes a complete jerk this time of year. No, I am not happy damn you, I am mourning. Leave me alone and I'll be happy with you later.

You know, the funeral, if done right, could have been a very happy occasion and a good experience for the children. I laugh during funerals, dont know what I mean? You soon will.

I understand why some people are sad. They miss the physical connection. I do that with animals, I miss the time I could spend just having them near me and not interested in anyone else.

Maybe you should light a candle or have a special song play in memory of your sister. I would personally play her favorite song, but that is because I do not like candles. Maybe ask you family to have a moment of silence for all the loved ones that shall be missed, although they will be there celebrating, but not in the physical.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:09 am
deadmanjake
spaceprincess18

You know, the funeral, if done right, could have been a very happy occasion and a good experience for the children. I laugh during funerals, dont know what I mean? You soon will.

I understand why some people are sad. They miss the physical connection. I do that with animals, I miss the time I could spend just having them near me and not interested in anyone else.

Maybe you should light a candle or have a special song play in memory of your sister. I would personally play her favorite song, but that is because I do not like candles. Maybe ask you family to have a moment of silence for all the loved ones that shall be missed, although they will be there celebrating, but not in the physical.

I understand the idea of a funeral done right. My mom has made me swear that when we hold our ceremony for her we have laughter to go with our tears.

I don't understand why it has affected me the way it has. I was never close with her, we hardly ever got along and I always resented that she got special treatment from my step-dad. I still miss her, though and she'd probably be royally pissed off that we never had a ceremony because of how much harder it has made things on everyone. I have no idea how to even approach my family about it, everyone is still so prickly.  

spaceprincess18

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:40 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20837273

After trying to get it to not give me an error message for about two hours, I finally got it working.

I hope everyone enjoys.

And it doesnt look like anyone likes it. evil crying evil  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:59 pm
Xia Fali...if someone constructs a challenge in such a way that it is impossible to fulfill, doesn't that scream "I AM MAKING A DEFINITIONAL ARGUMENT" to you? I mean, even Kent "Dr. Dino" Hovind made a definitional argument in his little "prove evolution to me" challenge. His definition was pure bullshit, but it was still a definitional argument: "I define evolution this way and challenge you to prove it by these terms". Of course my challenge was constructed to be impossible, you ******** TWIT; I wanted to see you try to lay siege to my definition since I specifically constructed the first half to produce zero results.  

Henry Dorsett Case

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:34 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
Xia Fali...if someone constructs a challenge in such a way that it is impossible to fulfill, doesn't that scream "I AM MAKING A DEFINITIONAL ARGUMENT" to you? I mean, even Kent "Dr. Dino" Hovind made a definitional argument in his little "prove evolution to me" challenge. His definition was pure bullshit, but it was still a definitional argument: "I define evolution this way and challenge you to prove it by these terms". Of course my challenge was constructed to be impossible, you ******** TWIT; I wanted to see you try to lay siege to my definition since I specifically constructed the first half to produce zero results.

Link?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:16 pm
That Saltski Circe person in the ED drives me absolutely batty. Somehow, every thread I end up seeing her in, she somehow finds a way to either bring up her hatred of everything involving anything even remotely tied to Christianity, or the fact that she hates men and would rather die than have anything even remotely p***s like near her. I think we get it by this point, and it's really, really annoying.  

IH_Zero

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:36 pm
I'm getting tired of defending Barraketh against people who can't look past who he is. Just because it's Barry does not mean that the rules of ED don't apply to you. Especially not on the rare instances where he's following them. And yet, someone comes along and says functionally the same thing and they're lauded as being brilliant.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:04 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
I'm getting tired of defending Barraketh against people who can't look past who he is. Just because it's Barry does not mean that the rules of ED don't apply to you. Especially not on the rare instances where he's following them. And yet, someone comes along and says functionally the same thing and they're lauded as being brilliant.
I don't know much about him, but he just gives off this air to me that makes me want to disagree with him. After resisting it I've realized that he brings up good points. Not always, but...  

Eshmasesh

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:06 pm
Eshmasesh
I don't know much about him, but he just gives off this air to me that makes me want to disagree with him. After resisting it I've realized that he brings up good points. Not always, but...
I agree that it's rare. But there's just something that bugs me about seeing Barry attempting to explain his position somewhat rationally and watching a supposed "Modist" jump in with nothing more than "She asked a question, troll. Answer it."  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games