Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"It's definitely a nice upgrade." She said. "The place kinda had been abandoned for quite some time. My aunt owned it, but like I said, she's not one to stay in one place for very long."

"Oh? Guess I can understand that." he said with a nod as he walked over and looked at the bed and all. "So ya Dad like.....fix up tha place or ya Mom help? No offence, but ya Dad seems tha type that would throw a futon on tha floor an call it a day."
"No offense taken." Xena smiled a little. "Mom's helped with the repairs. She was the one who spoke to my aunt about transferring ownership of the mansion to him." Her smile then faded then looked through the window. "Dad's been through alot of rough stuff. He's not exactly a goody-goody, not in the slightest. He sees himself as a villain...a monster...but he does have some good in him. Just not the sort who would be open on it...least not towards just anyone."

"A villain? Why? I mean, I ain't got ta really meet tha guy, but besides a morning time grump, he don't seem bad. If he helped raise you, he can't be too bad. You seem well adjusted."

((Character player falls over and dies laughing.))
"Mom once told me that Dad was created by Mordiggian to bring destruction while Mordiggian benefits from it. He's done alot of horrible things...killed many people, destroyed many homes...." Xena said. "He and Mom had even clashed against each other. The things he had done had caused some mistrust. He's never harmed me or Zelda...he showed us how to use our ghost powers...He was a father to us in his own way.

"Well......guess he's not all that bad then. I guess." Raph said now starting to feel a bit weary of the ghost. Maybe Dan had helped raised Xena and Zelda for ulterior motives. Or maybe not. Sirea seemed to love him a lot and so did Xena and Zelda. He couldn't see them going through all the trouble they had just for some b*****d that was out to kill people.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"It's definitely a nice upgrade." She said. "The place kinda had been abandoned for quite some time. My aunt owned it, but like I said, she's not one to stay in one place for very long."

"Oh? Guess I can understand that." he said with a nod as he walked over and looked at the bed and all. "So ya Dad like.....fix up tha place or ya Mom help? No offence, but ya Dad seems tha type that would throw a futon on tha floor an call it a day."
"No offense taken." Xena smiled a little. "Mom's helped with the repairs. She was the one who spoke to my aunt about transferring ownership of the mansion to him." Her smile then faded then looked through the window. "Dad's been through alot of rough stuff. He's not exactly a goody-goody, not in the slightest. He sees himself as a villain...a monster...but he does have some good in him. Just not the sort who would be open on it...least not towards just anyone."

"A villain? Why? I mean, I ain't got ta really meet tha guy, but besides a morning time grump, he don't seem bad. If he helped raise you, he can't be too bad. You seem well adjusted."

"Mom once told me that Dad was created by Mordiggian to bring destruction while Mordiggian benefits from it. He's done alot of horrible things...killed many people, destroyed many homes...." Xena said. "He and Mom had even clashed against each other. The things he had done had caused some mistrust. He's never harmed me or Zelda...he showed us how to use our ghost powers...He was a father to us in his own way.

"Well......guess he's not all that bad then. I guess." Raph said now starting to feel a bit weary of the ghost. Maybe Dan had helped raised Xena and Zelda for ulterior motives. Or maybe not. Sirea seemed to love him a lot and so did Xena and Zelda. He couldn't see them going through all the trouble they had just for some b*****d that was out to kill people.
"He's really not all that bad." Xena said. "Your counterpart and his brothers had been there for us too."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"He's really not all that bad." Xena said. "Your counterpart and his brothers had been there for us too."

"Oh? What was that crack about eyes your Dad said?" Raph asked out of morbid curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Oh? What was that crack about eyes your Dad said?" Raph asked out of morbid curiosity.
Xena winced a bit upon hearing Raph's question. "Your counterpart had a little...incident that resulted in the loss of an eye."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena winced a bit upon hearing Raph's question. "Your counterpart had a little...incident that resulted in the loss of an eye."

"Lovely. I'll invest in safety goggles." he said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 2:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Hey, just because it happened to a counterpart of yours doesn't mean it'll happen to you as well." Xena said as she gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "I've heard of star-crossed lovers, but even that's just some myth."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 2:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Hey, just because it happened to a counterpart of yours doesn't mean it'll happen to you as well." Xena said as she gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "I've heard of star-crossed lovers, but even that's just some myth."

"Heh. I know. I'm jokin. Anyway, guess we all should rest up and maybe tomorrow I can meet ya old man properly." he said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 3:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Heh. I know. I'm jokin. Anyway, guess we all should rest up and maybe tomorrow I can meet ya old man properly." he said with a small smile.
She nodded. "It's all we can do for now." She said. "If you need anything, just let me know." She then turned to head out of the room.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 3:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She nodded. "It's all we can do for now." She said. "If you need anything, just let me know." She then turned to head out of the room.

"Aight. Thanks, and night." he said as he watched her walk out. He would take off his gear before laying on the bed. "Oh.....damn.....this is nice." he muttered. He would lay there relaxing for the rest of the night.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 4:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Aight. Thanks, and night." he said as he watched her walk out. He would take off his gear before laying on the bed. "Oh.....damn.....this is nice." he muttered. He would lay there relaxing for the rest of the night.
Xena had gone to her room. Once there, she leaned back against the door as the words from the undead creature echoed in her mind. "My dark heart..." She then shook her head, trying to brush it up as just some nonsense the creature was saying to get under her skin. She then went to bed and tried to get some rest for the rest of the night.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 4:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena had gone to her room. Once there, she leaned back against the door as the words from the undead creature echoed in her mind. "My dark heart..." She then shook her head, trying to brush it up as just some nonsense the creature was saying to get under her skin. She then went to bed and tried to get some rest for the rest of the night.

When the sun come up the next morning, Raph got up and did some working out, but tried not to be too loud about it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 4:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

When the sun come up the next morning, Raph got up and did some working out, but tried not to be too loud about it.
Raph could pick up the scent of breakfast cooking downstairs.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 4:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

He smelled it and made a face at it before slowly walking out of the room and heading down to the main area. He looked around a bit before making his way to the kitchen. "Hey." he said to whoever was in the kitchen cooking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 4:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

He smelled it and made a face at it before slowly walking out of the room and heading down to the main area. He looked around a bit before making his way to the kitchen. "Hey." he said to whoever was in the kitchen cooking.
Sirea was in the kitchen, fixing breakfast before her ears perked up upon hearing Raph. She then glanced over to him. "Morning. I would offer breakfast, buuuut I know you couldn't due to your condition. Did you rest well at the very least?"

Zelda could be seen fixing herself some tea. It didn't seem like Xena was up yet.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 5:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Sirea was in the kitchen, fixing breakfast before her ears perked up upon hearing Raph. She then glanced over to him. "Morning. I would offer breakfast, buuuut I know you couldn't due to your condition. Did you rest well at the very least?"

Zelda could be seen fixing herself some tea. It didn't seem like Xena was up yet.

"Yeah. Thank you, Ma'am." he said with a small nod. He would look at Zelda and nod to her in greeting. "Mornin."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games