Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:42 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Michelle nodded even though he couldn't see it. "Understandable. What if there weren't any zombies? Would you still put up with us then?" The music was still going in his mind

"Sure. You two are aight. We mighta had a bit ova rocky start, but hell, so did me an my best friend." he said shrugging.

"Will you tell me about it?" She asked sweetly

"Bout what? Casey? Sure. I was going through tha city to try and get some fresh air an all, and I heard these muggers. Went ta go check it out and this weirdo in a hockey mask is beatin tha s**t outta these guys and getting a purse back for the woman. He was gonna beat those guys ta death though, so I intervened. He got mad and we fought instead. Ended up fightin all the way ta tha park. We fought till we were at a stand still and had ta call a time out. Heard someone else gettin mugged and agreed ta put our differences aside ta save tha woman. From then on we become best friends and we'd go knockin heads tagether all tha time. Just had ta keep remindin Casey that ya can't kill someone for just stealin tape decks and car radios." Raph said. If she'd been able to see his face, even though he had his eyes closed, he had a fond smile thinking about the whole thing.

Michelle chuckled a bit after he'd finished telling the story. "I've heard that sometimes it's hard to have a shared experience with someone without becoming friends afterwards."

"True." he agreed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Michelle nodded even though he couldn't see it. "Understandable. What if there weren't any zombies? Would you still put up with us then?" The music was still going in his mind

"Sure. You two are aight. We mighta had a bit ova rocky start, but hell, so did me an my best friend." he said shrugging.

"Bout what? Casey? Sure. I was going through tha city to try and get some fresh air an all, and I heard these muggers. Went ta go check it out and this weirdo in a hockey mask is beatin tha s**t outta these guys and getting a purse back for the woman. He was gonna beat those guys ta death though, so I intervened. He got mad and we fought instead. Ended up fightin all the way ta tha park. We fought till we were at a stand still and had ta call a time out. Heard someone else gettin mugged and agreed ta put our differences aside ta save tha woman. From then on we become best friends and we'd go knockin heads tagether all tha time. Just had ta keep remindin Casey that ya can't kill someone for just stealin tape decks and car radios." Raph said. If she'd been able to see his face, even though he had his eyes closed, he had a fond smile thinking about the whole thing.

Michelle chuckled a bit after he'd finished telling the story. "I've heard that sometimes it's hard to have a shared experience with someone without becoming friends afterwards."

"True." he agreed.

"Ever date anyone?" She asked as she moved one of her hands to gently massage what she was assuming would be a pressure point just below his head  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:30 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"True." he agreed.

"Ever date anyone?" She asked as she moved one of her hands to gently massage what she was assuming would be a pressure point just below his head

"Nah.....don't get many people knockin down ya door when ya a mutant turtle, ya know? Most people think we're monsters or just plane ugly."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"True." he agreed.

"Nah.....don't get many people knockin down ya door when ya a mutant turtle, ya know? Most people think we're monsters or just plain ugly."

She snorted. "And yet some of those same people will mount a poor innocent sheep or want a horse to mount them. And don't get me started on the ones that'll screw their own sisters or kids." She shuddered. "Guess you never let yourself have a crush on anyone then?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:19 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"True." he agreed.

"Nah.....don't get many people knockin down ya door when ya a mutant turtle, ya know? Most people think we're monsters or just plain ugly."

She snorted. "And yet some of those same people will mount a poor innocent sheep or want a horse to mount them. And don't get me started on the ones that'll screw their own sisters or kids." She shuddered. "Guess you never let yourself have a crush on anyone then?"

"Hm. Maybe once......was a chick named Lucindra. Kick boxer chick. Put out an ad that she needed a sparin partner. Took er up on it and called tha number in the ad. She wasn't freaked out by how I looked, so we become friends and sparred regularly till some foot jumped us and nearly killed us. After Splinter got er back ta good health, she left. Never saw er again. Left me a pendent though wit a African Flag shaped like Africa on it."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"True." he agreed.

"Hm. Maybe once......was a chick named Lucindra. Kick boxer chick. Put out an ad that she needed a sparin partner. Took er up on it and called tha number in the ad. She wasn't freaked out by how I looked, so we become friends and sparred regularly till some foot jumped us and nearly killed us. After Splinter got er back ta good health, she left. Never saw er again. Left me a pendent though wit a African Flag shaped like Africa on it."

"Aw. Did you ever consider trying to go find her in Africa?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:42 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Nah. Figured she was still in Brooklyn, but didn't wanna push it, ya know? Didn't wanna be a creeper when she kinda said, ya know, she didn't wanna be in this kinda thing."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Nah. Figured she was still in Brooklyn, but didn't wanna push it, ya know? Didn't wanna be a creeper when she kinda said, ya know, she didn't wanna be in this kinda thing."

"You're a good guy." Michelle stated. "Zombie-ism aside, I think any girl would be lucky to have you."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:12 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"You're a good guy." Michelle stated. "Zombie-ism aside, I think any girl would be lucky to have you."

Raph blushed a bit. "Yeah? Thanks."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"You're welcome." She smiled. "Anyway, how's your head feeling now?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:22 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Much better thanks." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"No problem." She dropped her hands before moving back around the couch and plopping next to him, leaning against him.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:32 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"No problem." She dropped her hands before moving back around the couch and plopping next to him, leaning against him.

"Ya aight? Need ta lay down?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"I'm fine. Wanted to sit down and figured I'd also try to monitor you a bit more since Donnie's apparently gotten lost in coffee." She chuckled. "But if you want to lay back down, I'll move to sit on the floor so you can."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:04 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"I'm fine. Wanted to sit down and figured I'd also try to monitor you a bit more since Donnie's apparently gotten lost in coffee." She chuckled. "But if you want to lay back down, I'll move to sit on the floor so you can."

"Nah. You go head and relax. I need ta find Xena before she gets ate or somethin." He siad as he gave her a smile and carefully stood up so she wouldn't fall over.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff