Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Sounds kinda like a douche." Raph said as he put Zoey's belongings next to a spare bed.

@Zoey: Donnie hugged her tightly and laughed a little as she teased. He stood hugging her for as long as she wanted until she pulled away and asked about the shower. "Heh. Yeah. I just got the water heater working. Ignore Mikey if he says anything about the "power of boners" being the only reason that the hot water heater got fixed this quickly." he said making a face and blushing.
"Perhaps, yet had all the wrong done to him. Even from those who want to jump into his shell." She said, shaking her head.

"Whatcha mean?" Raph asked.

@Zoey: "Heeeey. I could let you carry your own stuff you know." he said looking a bit hurt. He even gave her a sad face, but chuckled when she run off to do what it was she was going to do to Donnie in the bathroom shower.
Xena frowned a bit. "The Donnie in my world...didn't exactly have the best love life to put it simply. After his last relationship ended, he basically cut off his emotions and everything around him." She said. "I'm pretty certain you've met him during your visit to my world, right?"

"Yeah. Think I remember that.....sorry ta hear he ended up like that."

@Zoey: "Yeah yeah." he said laughing. He then went about bring stuff up to the attic room.
"What's done is done...he had done things that hurt alot, and what it made hurt the most was that was coming from someone who I spent my childhood with if not with his brothers." She said as she pinned her ears back for a moment as she would pull out the four bandannas each of the turtles gave her when she was a child.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Sounds kinda like a douche." Raph said as he put Zoey's belongings next to a spare bed.

@Zoey: Donnie hugged her tightly and laughed a little as she teased. He stood hugging her for as long as she wanted until she pulled away and asked about the shower. "Heh. Yeah. I just got the water heater working. Ignore Mikey if he says anything about the "power of boners" being the only reason that the hot water heater got fixed this quickly." he said making a face and blushing.
"Perhaps, yet had all the wrong done to him. Even from those who want to jump into his shell." She said, shaking her head.

@Zoey: "Heeeey. I could let you carry your own stuff you know." he said looking a bit hurt. He even gave her a sad face, but chuckled when she run off to do what it was she was going to do to Donnie in the bathroom shower.
Xena frowned a bit. "The Donnie in my world...didn't exactly have the best love life to put it simply. After his last relationship ended, he basically cut off his emotions and everything around him." She said. "I'm pretty certain you've met him during your visit to my world, right?"

@Zoey: "Yeah yeah." he said laughing. He then went about bring stuff up to the attic room.
"What's done is done...he had done things that hurt alot, and what it made hurt the most was that was coming from someone who I spent my childhood with if not with his brothers." She said as she pinned her ears back for a moment as she would pull out the four bandannas each of the turtles gave her when she was a child.

"That don't sound like Donnie." Raph said shaking his head. Her sad look kind of made him want to go to her world just to deck this strange sounding Donatello. He saw he pull out the bandannas and tilted his head. "They give those ta ya, or ya got a weird collectin habit?" he asked teasingly to try and cheer her up.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

**Flashfoward**

As Zoey dried off, she would take a quick glance at Donnie over her shoulder with a smile. She had to admit...between the shower and her recent 'activity'.....Zoey felt better than ever. Wrapping a towel around herself, she would drape Her hair over her shoulder and move behind Donnie to help finish tying on his bandana. Making her spare Her hair tie, which hung on the door knob, a glance. "Safe to say the water pressure is amazing." She said in a way that implied she wasn't actually talking about the water pressure.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:03 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

**Flashfoward**

As Zoey dried off, she would take a quick glance at Donnie over her shoulder with a smile. She had to admit...between the shower and her recent 'activity'.....Zoey felt better than ever. Wrapping a towel around herself, she would drape Her hair over her shoulder and move behind Donnie to help finish tying on his bandana. Making her spare Her hair tie, which hung on the door knob, a glance. "Safe to say the water pressure is amazing." She said in a way that implied she wasn't actually talking about the water pressure.

He blushed as she mentioned the water pressure and chuckled a little. "I'm glad to hear that." he turned after she finished tying his bandanna and leaned in to kiss her gently. "I'm more glad that you're here with me and safe." he said after he pulled away again.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

**Flashfoward**

He blushed as she mentioned the water pressure and chuckled a little. "I'm glad to hear that." he turned after she finished tying his bandanna and leaned in to kiss her gently. "I'm more glad that you're here with me and safe." he said after he pulled away again.

Zoey happily return his kiss and leaned her head on his shoulder for a few moments. "I was really scared, Don....All I could think of was that I was never going to see you again. That I really wanted to see you again. That made me determined..." She would tell him, lifting her head with a sudden worried look. "Shadow! What happen' to her? Have ya heard anythin'?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:20 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

**Flashfoward**

Zoey happily return his kiss and leaned her head on his shoulder for a few moments. "I was really scared, Don....All I could think of was that I was never going to see you again. That I really wanted to see you again. That made me determined..." She would tell him, lifting her head with a sudden worried look. "Shadow! What happen' to her? Have ya heard anythin'?"

Donnie looked sad and shook his head. "No. We haven't heard from Casey or April, or Shadow. We're all really worried. Leo's hoping that if they thought we were dead, then maybe they went west to California where April's sister Robin lives."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That don't sound like Donnie." Raph said shaking his head. Her sad look kind of made him want to go to her world just to deck this strange sounding Donatello. He saw he pull out the bandannas and tilted his head. "They give those ta ya, or ya got a weird collectin habit?" he asked teasingly to try and cheer her up.
"He wasn't like that in the past...just something happened to him that sparked a big change..." She said as she looked at the bandannas. "They each gave me one." She smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

**Flashfoward**

Donnie looked sad and shook his head. "No. We haven't heard from Casey or April, or Shadow. We're all really worried. Leo's hoping that if they thought we were dead, then maybe they went west to California where April's sister Robin lives."

Zoey bit her lip and let out a sigh. "...They ain't dead till I've seen them tryin' ta eat me." She would say, as if this what she told herself a thousand times during her time alone. Zoey shook her head and smiled sadly. "Come on. I need ta get dressed and eat then get an actual decent nights sleep." She chuckled, reaching up to kiss him briefly before she sauntered out of the bathroom and hurried up to her guest room for a change clothes.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"He wasn't like that in the past...just something happened to him that sparked a big change..." She said as she looked at the bandannas. "They each gave me one." She smiled a little.

"Well....I'm glad they did." he said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well....I'm glad they did." he said with a small smile.
"Me too. Watching your Donnie, there were times I wished the one back home could go back to his old self again." She said before she then poked his shoulder. "Everything's been brought in, right?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:31 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

**Flashfoward**

Zoey bit her lip and let out a sigh. "...They ain't dead till I've seen them tryin' ta eat me." She would say, as if this what she told herself a thousand times during her time alone. Zoey shook her head and smiled sadly. "Come on. I need ta get dressed and eat then get an actual decent nights sleep." She chuckled, reaching up to kiss him briefly before she sauntered out of the bathroom and hurried up to her guest room for a change clothes.

Donnie smiled and followed her out after the kiss. "We have some fresh fish and some deer meat we've been able to get from Mikey and Leo hunting and fishing." Donnie said. "It's the good thing about being out here in the country. At least there is food to be found.

@Xena: "Yeah. We got it."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Donnie smiled and followed her out after the kiss. "We have some fresh fish and some deer meat we've been able to get from Mikey and Leo hunting and fishing." Donnie said. "It's the good thing about being out here in the country. At least there is food to be found.

Zoey paused and seemed to considering her options. "Fish. Why don't you go and prep it for a fish fry, yeah? I'll be down as soon as I'm dressed." She promises, pulling him into another kiss before hurrying upstairs.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:46 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey paused and seemed to considering her options. "Fish. Why don't you go and prep it for a fish fry, yeah? I'll be down as soon as I'm dressed." She promises, pulling him into another kiss before hurrying upstairs.

"Ok." he said after the kiss. He then went to the kitchen to get the fish ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Ok." he said after the kiss. He then went to the kitchen to get the fish ready.

As Zoey got up to the attic bedroom, she waved to Raph and Xena before collecting what clean clothes she had then dipped back downstairs for the bathroom. Once Zoey was dried off and dressed in a comfy pair of black leggings and a quarter length purple shirt, she tossed her damp hair up into a ponytail and hurried downstairs for the kitchen.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod before she noticed Zoey, all wrapped in a towel, as the latter came into the attic bedroom to gather some clean clothes. Xena had heard Zoey and Mikey's earlier yelling. With how Zoey practically assert herself onto Donnie like she did earlier, it was no surprising she decided to have a little fun in the shower with said turtle. "I hope you and Donnie cleaned up in there. We do have a child living here too." She smirked a little as Zoey headed back down to the bathroom before looking at Raph. "She definitely skipped the 'Dinner first' part, didn't she? Come on, we should head back downstairs. I believe it's Yumi's turn for a shower."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games