Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
♥ Ghosting Thread ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ribbon chiffon

ribbon chiffon

Feline Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:24 am
Rag0Doll
Some ghosts are always fun heart
My code is 38647359

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:01 am
Duskymaiden
I don't think anybody will ghost me, I've never been ghosted before and I don't have much sweatdrop
I've also never ghosted someone else before.
But if you ghost me I'd ghost you biggrin
4467402 whee

User Image

User Image

ribbon chiffon

ribbon chiffon

Feline Friend

ribbon chiffon

ribbon chiffon

Feline Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:42 am
Vosca

Oh my gosh, your inventory is so organized. I am inspired to organize mine but at the same time, it's a disaster and I don't know where to start. Any suggestions? sweatdrop

And here's a ghost for you. I had fun layering backgrounds and am inspired to use them more often in my avatars.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:03 pm
ribbon chiffon
DawnLuna
Hye all! So I won this: User Imageeye scamboozle you

But Im not sure of any avi, any ideas??

Ooh, those are pretty! I think they need to be part of a really light pastel avvie, which is not my forte unfortunately.

Cute avi!  

DawnLuna

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Vosca

Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:08 pm
ribbon chiffon
Vosca

Oh my gosh, your inventory is so organized. I am inspired to organize mine but at the same time, it's a disaster and I don't know where to start. Any suggestions? sweatdrop

And here's a ghost for you. I had fun layering backgrounds and am inspired to use them more often in my avatars.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I love her!!! tysm, I'll had her to my ghosty list in my closet right away!

As for orginization, ummm... well first, obviously, decide how you wanna organize it, like by color? by style? by item type?
then, whichever you wanna organize by, pick the color/type/etc you want to appear at the beginning of your inventory. Then start grabbing those items and putting them in the temporary storage box on the right (if its something you can search by, like you want all your items that have "crimson" in them, that makes it easier since you can just search them in your inventory).
It takes a little while, and don't worry if you miss a few, cuz you'll find them when you organize the others. Make sure you save your invo every once in a while, just in case!
Once you feel like you've gotten them all, move them to the top of your invo and save! Then, move on to the next group you want, and grab all those items, and put them under the first grouping, and so on and so on!

It takes a little while, and even though I didn't have as much, I still had a lot of items when I first decided to organize. But once you have it, it's easy to keep up, and it makes looking through your invo waaay easier!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:28 pm
ribbon chiffon
I'd love to be added to the ghost code list- my code is 36675355.

gah!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and I just realized I missed your first post here - I hate this missing notifications thingy scream

sorry about that! I just added you to the list, and here's a ghost!

User Image

Vosca

Crew

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100

ribbon chiffon

ribbon chiffon

Feline Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:20 pm
DawnLuna
ribbon chiffon
DawnLuna

Ooh, those are pretty! I think they need to be part of a really light pastel avvie, which is not my forte unfortunately.

Cute avi!

Thank you! heart Speaking of the eyes you won in the giveaway, they would go perfectly with your current avvie!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:23 pm
Vosca

Thanks so much for the ghost and the advice! I love the color combo you picked; I really like the use of the legs + the cape together.

And as for sorting my inventory, I guess I just need to make a plan and work on organizing a little at a time. I have almost 11k items apparently so it will be a slog. Maybe I need to make a mule for storage!  

ribbon chiffon

ribbon chiffon

Feline Friend

DawnLuna

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:49 pm
ribbon chiffon
DawnLuna
ribbon chiffon
DawnLuna

Cute avi!

Thank you! heart Speaking of the eyes you won in the giveaway, they would go perfectly with your current avvie!

heart
Yes! They are on my current avi whee I was curious what others might do with them  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:24 pm
ribbon chiffon
Duskymaiden
I don't think anybody will ghost me, I've never been ghosted before and I don't have much sweatdrop
I've also never ghosted someone else before.
But if you ghost me I'd ghost you biggrin
4467402 whee

User Image

User Image

Oh I really like the blue outfit! Never combined those items in that way before, I likey.

Also never thought of combining those colours together before, and using that hair can be challenging sometimes
tyvm biggrin  

Duskymaiden

Snow Rabbit

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Ichigo Arerugi

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:28 pm
DawnLuna

These eyes are so, so pretty. They make me think "fabulous fantasy creature"

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:02 pm
Aerternam

I went into the builder to figure out what your dress was, and made a few outfits while I was there

User Image

BBCode - Avatar Image will last for 90 days, 300 avatars max
User Image

User Image

Ichigo Arerugi

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100

epc-cy

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:00 pm
It's been a while since I was last on Gaia and I was curious about 'Ghosting'. Nevertheless I'd thought I would give it a go, so here's my code: 4661937

Thank you for this thread or I would have no idea about ghosting! heart heart biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:42 pm
epc-cy
It's been a while since I was last on Gaia and I was curious about 'Ghosting'. Nevertheless I'd thought I would give it a go, so here's my code: 4661937

Thank you for this thread or I would have no idea about ghosting! heart heart biggrin biggrin

Wasn't easy cause you didn't seem to have much.

User Image

Duskymaiden

Snow Rabbit

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Vosca

Crew

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:59 am
epc-cy

hey! welcome back to gaia!

Added you to the list, and here's a ghostie~!

User Image

🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces