Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Skylie wasn't far behind him as he left the room, she didn't know his thoughts about the puke, but he had allll the treats and treasures. And then........... he started dancing, Skylie's eyes popped and her jaw dropped as all the treats started flying in every direction, up down sideways etc... She tried to catch anything she could only managing to save one cupcake as she skidded below it onto her knees. "You don't want?? Wha are you?? Uhm... " she asked looking up at him confused as he went all out jig. Had there been music she probably woulda wound up joining him but his beat was so random she couldn't follow it.

Wolfs Heart
Rhyol'
LOL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:18 pm
Daisicle

Az'shta stared at the bunny fae before sighing again and dragging her along to the counter. "One room please." she said, looping her around around Killa's waist and trying to look normal. The cherub seemed confused but he probably had seen weirder things and just tossed over a key.

Az contemplated it a moment before glancing back down at Killa. "Lay with huh? Are these pae really that desperate?" she wondered, eyeing all the close contact going on...and some of whatever else that craziness happening over that way was. Was that pae dancing? Or wrestling?

And why was someone else screaming?

"This is sooo odd, I can see why mummy and da don't come here often. But where else am I supposed to find brainwashable fools to bring them." she mused again, tapping a finger to her cheek. "What seems fun to you?" she asked, a weird smile spreading across her face, the green glow in her eyes intensifying as she curled one wing around Killa. It was fun just watching her squirm, such a sweet, precious, timid little thing....

Az'shta was finding herself taking a liking to her little playdate.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:26 pm
Cinnamon noticed to Neo. "You don't need to be worry about the food I don't think that it will attack.". He had made a joke though it was not a good one but he had to try to make Neo laugh. "Trust me I have seen food that attacks that fight back so this is tame good.. " Cinnamon picked up some sweet food with yongs and placed it on his plate.

"See no attack." He said with a chuckle

Wolfs Heart

Summer had gotten a room at the lodge and after not being able to find Cami she went to bed. The next day she had gone to walk around in the snow. It was so odd seeing others all bundled up. After a while playing in the snow she came into get food. After drying off and putting on some light clothes she headed to the buffet.

Summer headed for the food she saw a male and waved at him. (Lyros ) do you want to eat togethee?"

middyglow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:40 pm
Daisicle
Shamam - the undoubtedly smol being of ferociousness - had been so very occupied with figuring out her next move in this plan of infiltration that she'd let one key aspect slip her mind. Namely, stealth. Being green was usually defacto safe.

Being green in snow, less so.

Not as obvious as the decidedly pink and decidedly festive bundle of chaos incarnate that just so happened to notice the greatness that was Shamam! Yes! Shamam was, in fact, the scariest and the dangerest of all the noodles. Err... Naga... The biggest small danger naga!

"Bwahahaha~" She gave a dramatic, intentionally higher-pitched laugh as she held a hand to her cheek for dramatic effect. "Shamam is no danger noodle... BUT Shamam is a big danger snake! Be afraid of Shamam, and revel in the glory that is Shamam! Yes, sing the praises of Shamam and compliment Shamam more!"

Pinka wanted to pay attention to the slinky Pae, but a squirrel frolicked off to one side. Before she could focus back in slinkydoodle, the high pitched voice had stopped. Ah well, I'm hungry. Time to go party, she thought to herself.

"Ok, Bitey Pasta. Gotta go! Need the foods. And the booze. And the free stuffs!"

Pinklani then scampered toward the lifts. Of course if the "huge and terrifying snake beast" wanted to follow, she was free to, but the tikicat was on a mission. The belly was grumbling. One does not simply ignore the hangries. Her food pouch was half empty as is, and she did not want to starve.  

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"This should be fun," Hele said to himself, watching the pae mingle from his hiding point under a table. "Lots of options."

Hele came for one reason, treasure. The tiki was excited to try his pickpocketing skills. The irony of the opulence just laying around when he was here to rob pae was not lost on him; however, the little guy liked a challenge. If all else failed he could claim a few decorative baubles from pedestals. I mean, they look free. Otherwise they'd be behind a rope or glass or something, right?

He could see at least one of his siblings. He would have to be extra careful. They would rat him out... or wait. What was he even here for? Didn't one of his litter set him up on some sort of blind date?

They had.

Well, damn. How could he pick out a single pae from all of this? Oh well, looks like petty thievery was back on the table.

... or under it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:30 pm

Sindri decidedly scowled and then pouted at Peaches' accurate assessment that he could, in fact, stub his little toes. He wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but whatever it was didn't sound particularly fun. This impression was conveyed in the tone of his response. "Well it seemed fun and Autumn said he and Pearl came here when they were my age... I think! So I can too! AND BESIDES, that's if mom and dad find out, which they WON'T. Duh." Why were adults so dumb at times? There was no need to stress out - they just needed to not get caught. What was the issue? He crossed his arms as he continued his tirade "Plus Dysmas was being annoying and talking about the surface, and I'd never even BEEN here, so OF COURSE I needed to check it out. And frankly, I agree, it seems pretty nice to have legs up here, unlike down in the Spring. I really don't get him at all..." his voice trailed off as he wandered into thought about why anyone with legs would ever prefer to live in the lake.

The teen flinched and furrowed his brow as he was, once again, pulled into the moment and turned his head in a huff to hide his embarrassment at being caught off guard. "How can you kick my a** when you don't even have legs dummy?"

His huffiness faded into slightly awkward confusion and his arms dropped as he pondered her question. What did he want to do here? "Dunno... Walk around or something I guess?" The thought that he could try and make friends or meet someone cute never crossed the teen's mind.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Daisicle

Aged Genius

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:39 pm

The tiny harpy was too busy strutting her stuff on the dance floor to recognize the sheer number of Pae'il that had joined her. This was a party and she was definitely enjoying herself. As the song stopped, she paused her joyful krunking and twerking and started gaping around at the much taller Pae all around her.

Aello was just wondering the logistics of getting stepped on when a whole new bundle of scents found her. Male harpies... lots of them

"Oh hell yeah, Fresh man-meat!" The little female started to preen her long dark feathers. "I look goooood," she affirmed to no one in particular and set off in the direction of the smell.

((If anyone with a male harpy wants some LOLs, please respond to her. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:48 pm
Hibiscus shook her head at Mr. Kai's questioning. "It's this blasted cold." She made pouty face and continued. "I have never been cold. Venus has always had her parties where heat and warmth were a thing."

She waved her arms around to their surroundings. "This snow and ice is so....un-venus-like." She let loos another musical tinkle.

Using it as an excuse to slip closer to the mighty fire bird, she sighed as his heat melted into her. "I'm just lucky to have found you."

Strawberri Stardust

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:58 pm
Shamam pouted and, had she legs, she would have stomped them in a small tantrum as she was quite quickly brushed off by the dangerously pink tikicat. "No no no! Don't leave Shamam before Shamam is finished proclaiming how amazing Shamam is!" This could only mean one thing...

No longer caring about the weird looks from the cherubs or any concept of stealth, she immediately followed after the cat with a, "WAIT. DON'T LEAVE BEHIND SHAMAM!"

THIS FLUFF WAS FAST.

The noodliest danger leaned against the side of the cart, catching her breath dramatically before a previous comment finished processing in her mind. "Wait. Did Shamam hear correctly, but there is food and free things for Shamam?"

HelMel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:07 pm
Fea Line
Krayyven wasn't sure what Twog was thinking, whether he was being serious or condescending.... was he mad??? She didn't want him to be mad. But... at the same time she didn't know if he could really understand. It's not like she really wanted to be with them male birds....

... ok well yes she did BUT... she could honestly say she couldn't help it. They just drove her wild!! Oh if only her precious Twoggy was a male bird.... he'd be absolutely glorious with all his bright colors. He'd blow the others out of the water for sure!

"Well if you are absolutely ok with it then I will trust you." she cooed, clinging to him and placing several kisses on his cheek as she started to drag him in the direction he had pointed. She could feel fire-daddy...and oh.... a new male over there too. One that wasn't her son. Did fire-daddy have other sons?

Mmmm so much fresh hot chicken...

DaemonGabrielle

Twog grinned and adjusted Krayyven. "Of course I'm sure. All we have to do is find them and kiss them."he exclaimed before turning bright red.

He fumbled his words as he panicked a bit. He hadn't meant to say that aloud. "I meant kill! Kill them! A nice fresh meat snack is perfect for a night in." He quickly stammered.

"Picture it. Us covered in blood, feasting on the still warm flesh of a mighty eagle! Nothing sexier!!" His voice was getting higher. Gods and goddess, why was he such a crappy liar. Where was all his new found confidence? Where was his swagger?!

Where was his planning?!

Yeah. He was definitely panicking.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:11 pm

Tanz's expression remained crossed as the other pae proceeded to giggle - how was this funny?! She didn't find it particularly funny at all. Not. At. All. She scowled as she stood up and patted the snow off of her rear end.

She didn't particularly think much of the husky voice that came from this feminine demon.

Tanz looked down at 'her' for a minute before offering a simple "Hmph!" and turning away and back towards the clothing shop.

Shicala
Tanz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:15 pm

Maika'i was purring when he glanced over towards the tables and saw one of his older siblings looking around - he hoped his date went well! They'd found a real cutie for him!

He closed his eyes for a moment to revel in his good fortune before feeling his sense of gravity change and suddenly found himself surrounded by fabric and darkness?! Oh no, what had happened?!

The poor tikicat had no way to know he'd been catnapped!

But wait... it smelled like the goddess who'd been holding him. He offered thanks to Wakinyan before drifting off into a content sleep.

Dream WhiteWitz
Maika'i is trapped!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:16 pm
Daisicle
Shamam pouted and, had she legs, she would have stomped them in a small tantrum as she was quite quickly brushed off by the dangerously pink tikicat. "No no no! Don't leave Shamam before Shamam is finished proclaiming how amazing Shamam is!" This could only mean one thing...

No longer caring about the weird looks from the cherubs or any concept of stealth, she immediately followed after the cat with a, "WAIT. DON'T LEAVE BEHIND SHAMAM!"

THIS FLUFF WAS FAST.

The noodliest danger leaned against the side of the cart, catching her breath dramatically before a previous comment finished processing in her mind. "Wait. Did Shamam hear correctly, but there is food and free things for Shamam?"

Pinka noticed the little naga following. "FOOOOOOD, GLORIOUS FOOOOOD," the tiki sang. "All for me and all for freeeeeeee!"

She turned to look at Shamam. "I guess you can have some, too."

With a shrug, the tikicat turned toward the cherubs.

"AHEM, it is I, QUEEN TARIEL of the watery bits! And THIS is my vassal, Lady Longboi Nofeets. We demand entrance as is our royal due!"

The cherub looked at the small cat skeptically. Riiiiiight, and I'm Adonis. Watch me flex, he thought to himself. Not that the cherubs were surprised by anything anymore. They had seen all kinds of weird and stupid over the last few days. 'It takes all kinds' was the general cherub motto.

"Right this way, your hiiiighness," the cherub led the pair onto the lift with a flourishing bow, all the while rolling his eyes at the other cherubs. They stifled little giggles and also bowed. "Enjoy your stay!"

Pinkalani winked at Shamam. "I have party crashing skills!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:30 pm

Mossy's heart was soaring and her body growing ever hotter as the absolute hunk of a male in front of her offered his agreement to her proposal. Yes. Nesting was absolutely what they needed and would do. She kind of liked how he was one of few words - it kind of reminded her of her dad a bit. That sense of familiarity was such a feather-ruffler.

She turned to grab a passing cherub and bring it closer to her, her eyes clearly displaying the growing 'hunger' in her, as she about growled her question. "Where are the nests. I need one. Now."

Luckily, the cherub was smart enough to understand that any sort of room would do and to prioritize this new mission if it had any sense of self-preservation. As it began to direct them to her room (which hopefully Rosamin would not be returning to in the near future), she reached to grab Jael's arm and bring him along. Her cheeks flushed further as she drunk in the electrifying sensation of his skin against hers. Oh yeah, she was going to follow this intoxicating rush of instinct for the ride she would never forget.

Wolfs Heart
Mossy to (M)ael

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:37 pm
Now Shamam had no idea who these 'Queen Tariel' and 'Lady Longboi Nofeets' were, but she was pleased to see how the cherubs switched their tone and began to treat them with the utmost respect following the declaration. She could get used to this. Yes. When she finally joined a naga clan and became Empress, the others would bow before her! And offer her all the delicious treats and praise!

Such were her simple motivations.

"You have trained these bugs to offer reverence to Shamam. Shamam is most pleased! Shamam will stay with you and allow you to show Shamam where food and praise for Shamam are!" She smiled haughtily as she proclaimed her own compliment to the pinkalicious bit of fluff guiding the way. "Shamam will join you for the crashing of this party and the taking of all the food for Shamam and her newfound ally of the catliest paws of pink!"

HelMel

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games