Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Eyyyy Rainbow Dash, right? Wassap?" Now that Rhoea was starting to get his bearings back about him, he was able to properly identify the fauny nearby with a wave. Man, they could have all walked here together if they'd just planned this out in advance... actually, she usually preferred flying, yeah? Guess that wouldn't have worked as well.

Movement from beneath caused the faun to look under him. "Oh, sorry man. Here, let me off ya real quick." With an only-slightly-awkward shuffle, Rhoea was up and off of Aquos. He ran his hand through his bangs before turning to offer a hand. "Lemme up ya up, since I guess I knocked you down and all." That said, there was something about this guy that just seemed.... familiar?

Mmmm...

Once Aquos was up and about, a lightbulb seemed to go off in Rhoea's mind. "Woah dude...." he popped down a closed fist onto an open palm in realization. "Broooooooo, you like got the same leg as my dad, 'cept in teal or something. How sick is that? What a strange ********' world."

Twitchapher the 3rd
Rhoea -> Aquos

Wolfs Heart
Rhoea -> RD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:22 pm

Adonis had been practically glued to Venus' side the moment she returned. Able to traverse to Avernus, he thought he'd expedite the situation by searching there, only to be momentarily distracted in his return. Still, return he did, and when his love did as well, he set out to spoiling her like the goddess she was....and perhaps being a bit of an overly protective flexing body guard.

A familiar shadowy noise caught his attention however, and he turned to watch Persephone slip from within. He smiled, giving her a mighty flex of a wave before the appearance of a few more girls distracted him. "Ah, Kaveiria, Kore! And of course, the lovely Persephone. What a surprise to see you three topside." she grinned with a wink, dropping into a knee flex before extending a hand as if to welcome them to the party.

His brow gave a short quirk as he saw the other two furies dart from the portal as well. He figured as much, they seemed to follow Persephone everywhere....well besides the one that was already here chasing a naga... curious that one.

Kore twirled from the shadow portal giggling, her snakes bobbing about in her hair. She pranced up and stopped just short of her sister, mirroring the other as a true twin would. She tilted her head at Kave and glanced around, her dual colored eyes half shut as she searched for a familiar, well oiled figure only to be beaten to it by her sister. "Oh I knew he would be!" she cheered, bouncing on her tip toes and clapping her hands. She too tossed her hand high up into the air and waved at Adonis but stayed fixated by her mother and sister's side. She watched Tisiphone slink off towards Maegara and grinned, waggling her fingers at them, wondering if they'd like to play a game. She was curious to see how the mortal world worked.

Alecto was the last to slip from the shadows, the usually scowling fury still scowling as she gave a threatening glance to the shadows that still clung to her heels, kicked them off and moved to join Tisiphone's venture over to Maegara. Nodding, but still silent, she placed her hand on Maeg's shoulder, a very brief ease of her eyes the only thing showing she was glad her sister was alright. Smiling wasn't a thing Alecto did often, usually not even for her family. Her hair snakes, however, seemed to bob and flicker their tongues excitedly in Maeg's direction.

Nodding her head, she motioned back towards Persephone and moved to join her side, clicking her tongue at her hair snakes to calm them. When they didn't listen, she let out a grow and hissed back at them, causing them to finally settle their writhing. Her eyes narrowed on the twins that had recently begun taking up residence in Avernus.

FA Mysteries

DaemonGabrielle
Alecto is here

FA Venus

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:57 pm
Rosewater offered a friendly wave to Azurea as she noticed the sprite heading her way and took another sip of her drink. Once she was sufficiently close, she set her now-empty glass on a cherub's tray before grabbing two glasses of wine - one for each of them.

With her comrade now closer, she motioned the second drink in her direction. "Do you drink? Venus's parties are said to have the best wine on Telrunya"

MiddyGlow
Rose -> Azurea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:15 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Normally she might have punched him for his comments.

But looking at him just made her so damn happy, it was strange, weird and a little bit unnerving. Still, she was glad he was alright and that they both had made it out of whatever that was. Alive and intact. Venus prevent that from ever happening again.

Still... a dance, eh?

“Ah little kitty cat.” She laughed, taking his tail and tickling it in his face again before letting it drop and holding out her hand. “I’d love to dance with my handsome sunset toy.” She winked back at him, fluffing out her feathers, taking his hand and dragging him towards the dance floor. She wasn’t sure how good she was going to be but heck, she’d give him the dance he asked for, after all, looking at him just made her feel like sunshine in this moment.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:18 pm

The cage had just barely stopped swinging when chaos broke out and then suddenly they where at a party. A proper party!

"Yeah lets not go to the gardens" Rime agreed with Smolder.

"To food!" She called out as she trotted off to the real buffet.

Elros Namasi

Hauyne grumbled in annoyance. On one hand they where finally out of the cages on the other hand, now stupid Venus and her kids where back.

"Urgh I didn't even get to fight any of the harpies." He hissed in annoyance.

"I suppose the buffet will have to do." He sighed as he slithered off after his partner.

Ah apparently she hadn't heard his name before the mist showed up.
"Beryl hmm? Hauyne." He responded keeping it short and to the point.

SSBrosB

Shansa flitted around making sure everything was going well. Helping out anyone who needed help. Since she didn't have her own arrows, she made sure to avoid getting in the way of those who did.

And then of course, Persephone showed up. Sigh she kept showing up lately. At least she was better than Eris.

Shansa had to admit Persephone was beautiful tho. It was a shame she didn't get along with Venus, Shansa would like to hang out with her and the furies. There weren't many teens among the deities after all. Mostly just demis.

wait did that girl who looked like Persephone just say DADDY??

Oh ho ho ho If her father was who Shansa thought he was she was going to FLIP. Oh ho ho and so she was! Her father was hanging out with Persephone and the other kids. ******** YOU DAD. Fukin un faithful a**!

Ugh she was going to have to spend hours consoling mother after this. Ah what ever might as well meet her new sister(s). It wasn't their fault that their dad was a piece of s**t.

Flitting up to Kore she offered the other teen a smile and a wave.

"Hello! Welcome to the party! I'm here to help if you need anything!" She greeted cheerfully.

"My name is Shansa, Daughter of Venus and Adonis, it is a pleasure to meet you! May I inquire as to your name miss?"

Taking her eyes of the new girl for a moment she turned and shot Adonis a death glare before her friendly demeanor returned.

Night Terror! So that was his name! Ahhhh even his name was so cooool!

"I'm good!"

She called back with a smile before wincing as he hit the floor of his cage.

"Are you okay?"

Oh! and with a poof they where free of the cages and back at the party. Except this time the party wasn't shitty. Finaly! Ah there was Night Terror!

She flushed as he took her hands.

"I am glad you are safe as well!"

She screamed internally when he let go of her hands. Noooo! She wanted to keep holding his hands! He was so cute and worried about her ahhhh!

Focus purpur! She thought to herself. You gotta woo the boy not space out!

"Yeah, it seems like a lot more fun now! Have anything you want to do?"

She questioned while trying to thing if she could figure out a way to ask him to dance without being creepy. They didn't know eachother well but dang he was cute and she wanted to hold hands again!!
Fea Line
Introducing herself to her sister Kore! Sending death glare to Adonis. Also purpur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:35 pm
Maegara's eyes were distracted toward Venus as the darkness swelled out around the throne. She recognized that darkness. Trying to thrust the bow back a little enthusiastically, she tried to make a hasty escape before the inevitable happened. "I have to go. I'm sorry." She mumbled. He understood family more than anyone. She prayed he would understand that hers was just as ******** up as his.

But for once, she was too slow. Eyes wide, she watched as her sister raced towards her. Not knowing what else to do, she dropped the bow at Thera's feet, and turned to explain herself only to to be swept up in a hug. From Tisiphone. Her mind was blown yet again tonight as the more responsible of the three, and the least caring in the world had actually wrapped her arms around her and hugged her.

Feeling a weird emotion inside her chest, she nodded at her sister's suggestion. Turning to Theras, she numbly stated "I gotta go. Sorry." It was her turn to sound a little dead.

She didn't realize she had already apologized a few seconds before. But that was before Tisiphone and had wrapped her arms around and embraced her. She turned and followed her sister, at a loss for what to do.

Tisiphone had hugged her.

Shaking her head, she focused. It was time to be back on her A game. She almost mourned her time to do as she pleased. It was nice. Being able to relax. Have a little fun. Let off some steam and hang out with someone she was surprisingly coming to think of as a friend.

But family and duty came before herself and tonight would be about appearances. So she put her game face on and straightened her back and followed Tisiphone's trail.

Along the way, a mottled mismatch of pink and grey caught her eye. Unable to keep the smile off her face, she sent a little half wave back at the younger grace. Kaviera was a friend and one she was glad she had. Sure, she had that awful oiled baboon for a father. If her career had taught her anything, you can't always help who you have for a Mother and Father. And family was family. She would be damned before she ignored her own family. Which meant she also waved at Kore.

Sliding into place along her sisters, she nodded to Alecto, letting her know she had seen and understood her worry and relief. Also knowing there might be hell to pay later due to her extracurricular activities. But that was later.

Focusing on eris, she braced herself for the venom that the pink bobblehead was about to spew. Only to remember she had to thank said bobblehead later.

She was rethinking letting Nonougo eat her. Seriously. It couldn't be as awful as this.

Irish Night Fox
Tisiphone and Kaveiria

Fea Line
Alecto seen and understood

Twotchapher The 3rd
Sorry Theras. Duty called.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:36 pm
Daisicle

She was about to say more to him.

And then she forgot everything she wanted to say as she felt overwhelming Desire just looking at him.....

....her?

Blinking, all Eszra could so was tilt her head and smile. “So that’s why Harlow liked ya.” She laughed, giving him a wink before pulling up a chair and sliding it over to him, making herself comfortable. She propped her staff in her lap, giving Nippy a soft pat, and perhaps a squirrel or two. She reached out to stroke Kolgae’s newly feminine features, her eyes lowering to half shut as she seemed to almost purr, her flamed antennae casting soft light over her face. “What say you and me go somewhere more private, himmm?”

Giggling to herself, Voluptus sheathed her bow and watched her new red fae target lean in and get up close and personal with the angel she had been talking too. Skipping off to the side, she paused, watching Persephone and her entourage emerge from the shadows. She pursed her lip before returning back to mingle again, eyes ever alert for a new target.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:43 pm
shadica

Night Terror smiled softly, feeling actually happy that she was glad he was safe as well. He had began to try and suggest something to get into or disturb in response to her last question when something pricked his shoulder.

Frowning a moment, he reached over to try and rub behind his shoulder, adjusting his wings a moment before glancing back at Purpurty. A sudden urge came over him and he already felt his holey feet moving. “Hey...uh..... would you care to dance with me?” He asked, hoping she’d say yes. He then looked slightly embarrassed, though kept a soft smile. “I’ve never.... had much practice but... well.” He paused and took a deep breath, taking her hand again gently in both of his own as he looked into her eyes. “Well, I really really want to dance with you.” He said honestly, not quite sure what had come over him. He wasn’t exactly fighting it either however as he started to gently tug her out to the dance floor already, his smile growing wider and wider with each backwards step he took.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:46 pm
Fea Line
DaemonGabrielle

Normally she might have punched him for his comments.

But looking at him just made her so damn happy, it was strange, weird and a little bit unnerving. Still, she was glad he was alright and that they both had made it out of whatever that was. Alive and intact. Venus prevent that from ever happening again.

Still... a dance, eh?

“Ah little kitty cat.” She laughed, taking his tail and tickling it in his face again before letting it drop and holding out her hand. “I’d love to dance with my handsome sunset toy.” She winked back at him, fluffing out her feathers, taking his hand and dragging him towards the dance floor. She wasn’t sure how good she was going to be but heck, she’d give him the dance he asked for, after all, looking at him just made her feel like sunshine in this moment.

Twog's grin went up a few decibels if that was even possible. He quite enjoyed having his tail played with. At least by her. And she had already given him a pet name. She called him a kitty cat.

Normally that would have irked his sensibilities, but right now he found it endearing. Almost sweet. But before he could say anything, he was swept out on the dance floor. That girl had a grip. He reminded himself to test her strength later. Maybe they could have a weight lifting contest.

What a minute.

Dance floor? He started to doubt his desired action for a split second but
when he turned to say something he was swept up in a momentous bubble of happiness. Again. "I have no idea what I'm doing. Hope you don't mind!!" he warned before settling into a swinging motion with hips. He brought hands up to snap at either side of his head, one side at a time. Then he swung them down and snapped on the other side, his hips and feet swaying in time.

Whatever he was doing, he was happy about it. Some inner part knew he was making a fool, but oh well. His new friend was beautiful and warm and he enjoyed her company ever so much!

Spinning around, he resumed his dance before asking "Pardon this intrusion, but you have a such a lovely color to your feathers. How do you maintain them?" Her feathers were in fact, breathtaking. He'd never felt this way looking at that particular shade of purple. He told her as much. "It's very eyecatching!" He added, reaching a hand out to play with her feathers as she had his tail.

Fea Line
He's doing the carlton, in case your wondering.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:48 pm

A few strands of hair fell across her face as she tilted her head in mild confusion by Eszra's statement, still unaware about what she could mean. She didn't remember this Harlow guy anyways; there were no particular emotions that she could attribute to the name.

Where did she get that chair anyways, were they near a table?

At the question, Kolgae glanced upwards in thought, wholly missing the connotation the change in demeanor could mean before brushing the hair from her face a bit. "Actually... Yeah. I think I'd like that. It's really loud in here." Her 'stranger danger' senses were fully replaced with chill vibes by this point, thanks to Harmonia's arrow.

Fea Line
[Arrows - HARMONY + FEMALE] Kolgae -> Eszra

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:54 pm
Rainbow Dash tilted her head as she bobbed from side to side when it seemed the other faun recognized her. Of course they recognized her, she was pretty much the coolest faun in the tree, it was kind of hard to miss her rainbow hair streaking about the tree at top speeds. Then recognition dawned on her, "Oh yeah, you're Faelon's kid?" Boy, they sure grew up fast.

Then her eyes grew wide as he mentioned that they had the same leg, and since Dash knew his dad, Faelon, the reason that Aquos had seemed familiar suddenly revealed itself. "Dude... you really do, Aquos." That was really strange.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:56 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Prisma stopped dancing when she felt a pineapple on her shoulder.

Laughing, she leaped forward and wrapped her arms around Yipes in a big hug. “Yipey!” She squealed, nuzzling her cheek into his. “I am ever so purpley purple because you are here extremely! Now it is most happily a party time indeed!” She nodded, grabbing him by the hand, trying to yank him forward without dropping Mrs. Pineapple either.

Her head tilted and she paused once more when he mentioned stars in her hair. Spinning in a circle, she attempted to see her own pigtails before giggling. “I can’t see them extremely. You must tell me how they lookey look!” She said, shaking her head in his direction. She watched the floor to see if any stars fell out and squealed loudly like a child when some of them did. She bent down, licking a finger then gently dipping it in the stars (glitter), becoming fascinated when it stuck to her finger.

She then took out one of her hair forks and began to try to scoop the stars into it to brush it back into her hair.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:04 pm
Purpuryt was screaming internally. He asked her to dance! He asked her to dance! She was so happy! She got to dance with a cute guy! Eeeeeeeeee.

"Yes! I would love to dance with you!

Her ears that had been swiveling around to keep any ear out for any chaos that happened swiveled around to focus solely on Night Terror.

"I haven't practice much either."

She hoped she wouldn't step on his toes, that would be embarrassing. Oh no what if she embarrassed her self dancing . Ahhhhhhhh. No! Focus purpur! Must dance with cute boy! Do not let self doubt ruin this!!

She smiled as they made it onto the dance floor. She had wanted to hold his hand and dance with him and she had gotten her wish! Ahh this night might end up going good after all! The maze and first party where shit but she met a cutie and now they where at a good party and going to DANCE! EEEEEeeeeee.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:26 pm
Kave hopped back a bit when the little purple girl with feather wings came up towards them. She had to fight her urge to reach out and touch the feathers. They were so new to her, and now, so close. She grunted a little trying to keep her hand back.

Daughter of Venus and Adonis.

Kave narrowed her eyes a little and pursed her lips while she was thinking. "Venus you say? Hmm. I'm Kaveiria, twin sister to Kore, Also a daughter of Adonis. This is our mother," she pointed at Persephone. She wasn't so naive to think Adonis a a 'good boy' while on the other side half the year. He was a good dad, at least she thought so. She didn't have any other dads to really compare to, though. She also didn't know what else to say to her half-sister. "Uhm...what is it do you do here?" Kave motioned to the wild party. "Mortals are strange..."

"Maeg, what are you doing here?" She asked of her Fury-friend when she joined them, "Did Nonougo escape?"

Shadica
Shansa

DaemonGabrielle
Maegara

Fea Line
Kore, Alecto if they are all gathered

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:28 pm
Lannister waited, watching the scene he had created playing out. It wasn't going how he had hoped, leaving him feeling disheartened. Maybe he should have shot the male. 'Say yes, say yes. Why can you just say yes?' Lannister thought. The male hadn't said no yet, although Lannister had a moment of fret where it sounded like he had said no. He held out hope. The fae supposed that if he did say no that perhaps the damage Lannister had done would cause them to find their soul's other half. Oh, why weren't pae more like the swans?!

Then, a strike from another's arrow plagued him as he was staring at Hjortur, begging him to say yes. Without a thought, Lannister ran across the room, diving towards the water, playfully pouncing on Hjortur in a big splash. "Just say yes."

Daisicle
No, halp! I don't want to.

Menelie
I'm so sorry.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items