Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“
๐Ÿƒ || Saegahara Academy [ Academy ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:42 am
User Image
โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Himitsu Uchiha โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
[.color=firebrick]One-Tomoe Sharingan:[./color] |Inactive|
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|

While finishing up his snacks, Himitsu heard a soft, familiar voice in the distance, and the fast approaching chirp of electricity. Curious, Himitsu stood and dusted himself off, and placed his hand on his shuriken pouch, readying himself, then began looking around for the source of the noise. Just as he was sure about the directional source of the sound, he heard the familiar โ€œPop!โ€ of a transformation jutsu. A moment later Kai popped into view, greeting Himitsu.

Relieved to see a friend and notโ€ฆ Well anything else at this point, what with all the goings-on around the village recently, Himitsu buttoned his pouch quietly and smiled. โ€So far so good! I just finished getting my grip on the family Shuriken Manipulation technique. Those threads have been tripping me up all week, but I finally got it down.โ€ Himitsu smiled with pride at his relative, excited to share with somebody that might actually know what he's talking about and care.ย 

Kaiโ€™s second remark about seeing something interesting made Himitsu pause for a second. The younger Uchiha had mostly spent his time since graduation just mastering the fundamentals and learning to use different chakra natures. In short, he hadnโ€™t learned much in the way of โ€œinterestingโ€ techniques yet. As he became aware of the long pause heโ€™d caused, an idea came to him, and he smiled slightly again. โ€Well, I havenโ€™t quite gotten it down yet, but once I figure out where Iโ€™m going wrong, itโ€™ll be my strongest jutsu yet.โ€

Himitsu took a step back from Kai, held his right arm straight out with a closed fist, fingers down, then placed his left hand on top of his right. He surged some chakra into his right hand from his left, and a small puff of smoke exploded from his right hand, clearly after a second to reveal a shortbow held in Himitsuโ€™s hand. He then reached into his bag, grabbed an arrow from the quiver tucked into the side of it, then twirled it through his fingers before nocking it on the bowstring. He took a couple more steps to the side, then drew the arrow back slowly. The boy was facing down range, but aimed well above any potential targets. He held the shot at full draw for roughly three seconds, a slight purple glow spreading down the arrow from his fingertips. When the chakra reached the tip of the arrow, Himitsu released it.ย 

Immediately the sounds of fierce winds roared to life on the training field, and eddies of wind pulled nearly weightless objects toward the path of the arrow. The previously purple chakra that had surrounded the arrow rapidly expanded outward, losing its purple hue and taking on a more opaque gray tone. As the arrow traveled, it began to take the shape of a dragon, its mouth pulled back in a hungry expression. When the dragon began to open its mouth however, it immediately began losing its shape, and quickly dissipated into nothing, and the arrow fell out of the air as well, seeming to have lost its own momentum to the wind dragon.ย 

โ€I can actually get a little closer to pulling it off without trying to cast from my bow, but letโ€™s be real. Thereโ€™s no point making a whole dragon beyond looking cool, and itโ€™s way cooler to shoot a dragon from a bow.โ€ Himitsu smiled again, and sealed the bow back into the Lightning Seal on his hand. He stepped away from the edge of the range again, and realized heโ€™d never asked Kai what heโ€™d been so excited about. โ€Oh, what had you all excited when you came tearing up here? I know youโ€™re always full of energy, but you seem even more hyped up than normal.โ€

โƒ D-Rank || Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu || Genin โƒ
Chakra: 300/300 || Stamina: 300/300

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +2 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โƒShinobi Missions Completeโƒ
D Rank | 1
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: ไธก500
XP: 50
Passive XP: 10

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Passives:
โ–ฐ Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive Jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Katon must learn this technique or take E Ranked fire damage when utilizing katon techniques.
โ–ฐ Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive technique that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Raiton must learn this technique or take E Ranked shock damage when utilizing raiton techniques.

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "Remember, keep QUIET." | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:00 am

Cicley walked through the doors of the Academy again, though she thought that she would have been done with this place after she graduated... that was simply just not the case. As per normal, Cicely was feeling a bit of anxiety; she always thought of herself as a social girl... she sometimes just needed to be away from people. The best place for this was the Training Grounds around the back, she would be able to practice her own Jutsu without being disturbed or an unintended accident. She pushes on the doors that would lead to the Training Grounds and was greeted by a massive (and abrupt) burst of wind. She moved out of the way of the swing doors, allowing them to slam. She turned her gold-tinted gaze to the two shinobi, she smiled and walked over to them That was pretty good, I'm kinda impressed. She smiled and held up a small 'peace' sign.

Cicely (( LanceHead )) โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 425 / 425 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx250/ 250 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx00
โœ˜โ•‘x โœ˜โ•‘ Genin x โœ˜โ•‘ D Ranked x โœ˜โ•‘ Bloodline Knight // Peerless Summoner xx

DarkMockingbird

kiiwispoet

Binaural Beatings

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:44 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Himitsu delivered in spades. Kai hadn't seen any short bow work since his academy days when he practiced a little with each weapon offered. He had to agree with Himitsu that shooting a dragon out was cool. "That's pretty sick, bro. I think you're representing us well," he said, referring to their shared Uchiha bloodline. "Oh! I'm pretty hype because I'm a chunin and, well, I've been assigned to lead a squad. And you are on it."

He was beaming. He turned his head to the kunoichi who also seemed pretty impressed with his moves. "Right? The Leaf has the best ninja of every generation." He readjusted his headband as he stated the unfounded belief. Then, he turned back to Himitsu. "Oh, uh, are you familiar with Miki and Sumika? They're gonna be with us, too."

He felt a little embarrassed to admit he was unfamiliar with Sumika, but she had graduated from the academy before he taught there. "Oh, and we have a choice for the mission we go on so I might as well ask you before the others come around. And our friend here can weigh in, too. Do we think stopping a thief would be more exciting then breaking up a dog-fighting ring, or vice versa?"

DarkMockingbird

Binaural Beatings

Brooy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:34 am
User Image
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|

Himitsu grinned widely as Kai told him the news. It was great that Kai had been promoted, but it was fantastic that Himitsu had been assigned to his squad! The sound of another person approaching drew Himitsu's attention from Kai, but he kept his smile. The praise from the stranger surprised him even more than her arrival, but Himitsu definitely mind either. "Oh, thanks! It'll be much better once I get it down." When he noticed the girl's eyes, his smile dropped a little. They were a lovely color, but something about it unsettled him just slightly. Kai's question pulled his attention back to the team conversation.

"Uhhh... Sumika... She's a puppet jutsu user, right? As far as Miki, the name sounds really familiar but I'm not sure why." Himitsu thought to himself for a moment, trying to remember anything more specific, but couldn't seem to think of anything. Pulling himself out of his thoughts, he turned back toward the woman, barely making direct eye contact, but still maintaining a friendly face. "Speaking of names, mine's Himitsu. Nice to meet you." He offered his greetings, and turned his gaze back to Kai to answer his other question. "I'm all for tracking down a thief. I think between your eyes, my stealth, and Sumika's puppets, we might get done soon enough to get back and pick up the second job. Whatever Miki brings to the team can only make it better!"

โƒ D-Rank || Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu || Genin โƒ
Chakra: 300/300 || Stamina: 300/300

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

D Rank | 1
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: ไธก30,500
XP: 50
Passive XP: 20

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Passives:
This is a passive Jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Katon must learn this technique or take E Ranked fire damage when utilizing katon techniques.
This is a passive technique that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Raiton must learn this technique or take E Ranked shock damage when utilizing raiton techniques.

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "Remember, keep QUIET." | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.

kiiwispoet

Binaural Beatings

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Binaural Beatings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:10 am
Cicely took a step forward towards Himitsu, though they are really friendly guys... she started to feel like an intruder on a conversation I'm Cicely, you can call me LanceHead She smiled and bowed to Himitsu and Kai, she watched as Kai adjusted his their headband and Cicely causally pointed at it Where does a girl get one of those or do I need to beat you up for one? She laughed and threw a few playful jabs into Kais' arm.

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ |SHINOBI โ€ข INFO| โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
โ€ข Cicely [ [ LanceHead ] ][ [ Dokueki ] ] | D - Rank | Genin | Bloodline Knight | Peerless Summoner

DarkMockingbird

kiwispoet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:55 pm
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai was pleased with Himitsu's can-do attitude. "I think Miki might be like you and I; I feel like I've heard her name mentioned in conversation about the Uchiha clan." He dropped the pensive expression as Cicely introduced herself. "Well, you do have to beat on me, actually, if you wanna pass the academy to earn one of these. But if you've already done that - graduated, I mean, not beatin' on me - then all you gotta do is head to the Hokage's office." He gestured in the direction he'd just come from.

"She's been seeing quite a few people today, apparently. You might even make some friends on the way or get assigned to a squad like my man Himitsu here." He turned his attention back to the other Uchiha and offered the windmill shuriken to him. "If you're interested, I can show you some tricks with this thing before the rest of our squaddies show up."

DarkMockingbird

Binaural Beatings

Brooy

ghostfinch

Seeker

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:25 am
User Image
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|

Himitsu smiled again when Kai mentioned another one of their squad potentially being an Uchiha as well. โ€Youโ€™re telling me ยพ of our team might be Uchihas? Thatโ€™s gotta be like, a war crime or something, right? Weโ€™ll be unstoppable!โ€ Despite his excitement, Cicely stepping forward caused Himitsu to involuntarily shift his front foot back a bit, stopping when he realized heโ€™d done it. โ€She seems nice, and sheโ€™s perfectly friendlyโ€ฆ Why does so make me so uneasyโ€ฆ?โ€ Himitsu retained his smile, but only half-listened to their post-introduction exchange at first, subtly observing the woman. โ€Itโ€™s definitely something to do with her eyes... He caught a snippet about the Hokage, which snapped him back into the present.

When Kai asked him about the windmill shuriken, Himitsuโ€™s interest piqued. Heโ€™d seen people use it before obviously, it being one of the staples of the Uchiha clan, but heโ€™d never had anyone offer to take the time to show him how to actually use it. Of course he got the gist of it, it was still just a projectile weapon in the end, but throwing it and using it were two very different things. โ€Oh for sure! Let me clear out the range a bit first. Iโ€™ve still got stuff everywhere down there...โ€ Himitsu began walking downrange at first, then stopped and berated himself mentally for a moment. Heโ€™d taught himself a technique almost specifically for this exact thing.

The younger Uchiha formed a few hand signs, then gathered chakra briefly before waving his head to the left, then circling back to the right, blowing air through his pursed lips. A gust of wind erupted from his mouth when he did so, carefully swirling around the edges of the range. As it passed through different parts of the range, it collected the various arrows and shurikens heโ€™d been practicing with all day, depositing them into a small thin tornado in the middle of the range. When all of the weapons had been sucked in, the tornado began to move back toward Himitsu, slowly dissipating as it did. When it reached his feet, it dissipated completely and dropped his tools at his feet. Himitsu collected them, dusted them off, and put them all back in their specific pouches.Tools in tow, he returned to the pair, fixing his already-messy hair from the โ€œdamageโ€ the wind had done to it.

โƒ B-Rank || Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu || Genin โƒ
Chakra: 770/810 || Stamina: 810/810

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 1
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

XP: 1,340
Passive XP: 20

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

kiiwispoet

Binaural Beatings

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 12:44 pm
The Uchiha clan has pride about them that was intoxicating to watch, it was hundreds of years of strife to perfect what the uchiha clan was today; Cicely had some admiration for it. She watched carefully, though Himitsu was showing his mentor his proficiencies with the windmill shuriken... he was also showing Cicely what he was made of You're very impressive she smiled and took another step towards him They say often if you want to be the best... you have to beat the best. she laughed and ran her fingers through her hair I guess I have some catching up to do. She turned around and started to head back to the Academy, she about reached the doors and turned around Oh! Himitsu!

She looked at Himitsu If I have to beat the best, you should prepare yourself she giggled and walked through the academy doors.

[[ / Exit to Hokages Office ]]

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ |SHINOBI โ€ข INFO| โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
โ€ข Cicely [ [ LanceHead ] ][ [ Dokueki ] ] | D - Rank | Genin | Bloodline Knight | Peerless Summoner

DarkMockingbird

kiiwispoet

Binaural Beatings

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 6:16 pm
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai was pleased with Cicely's confidence. "That's a fight I'd like to see. Good luck, Lancehead!" He waved as she left through the academy, then turned his attention back to Himitsu and the cleared-out range. "I think the fact that we're mostly Uchiha was a clerical error because they try to spread out abilities on squads, but I'm really glad we're all together. I don't really practice my Uchiha jutsu as much as I should so hopefully this will be a good opportunity for all of us to flex that muscle," he said as he gestured to his eye, unsure if Himitsu had unlocked his first tomoe or not.

He laughed kindly as Himitsu fixed his hair. Kai gestured with the windmill shuriken with all four blades stacked together, not yet stretched out all the way. He swung through the air with it like it was a blade [ Through the Ringer | Training ]. "A lot of people treat projectiles like they're only good at projectiles. But senbon, kunai, and windmill shurikens can all be used for close-combat melee." The windmill shuriken, when all its blades were stacked, could easily be used as an emergency substitute for a sword style. He flicked it outwards with his wrist to get all the blades released and then tossed it with a twist in his wrist. The windmill shuriken went down range before making a parabolic turn and returning to Kai's hand [ Boomerang Throw | Rank C | Simple ].

"Give it a shot," he said, handing it over to Himitsu. He would continue to describe different things to do with the shuriken as long as Himitsu was willing to listen.

DarkMockingbird
                      learn as much as ya want from the style

Binaural Beatings

Brooy

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 4:37 am
User Image

Himitsu couldn't help but blush slightly at Cicely's compliments, finding another reason to avert his gaze further. "Thanks! I look forward to our big match." When she had officially departed, Himitsu turned back to Kai and listened to his thoughts on the team composition. When Kai gestured to his eye, Himitsu felt a slight pang of envy. "That's a muscle I'm starting to think I don't have..." He mumbled under his breath, a slight crack showing in his normally upbeat personality. He quickly snapped back to normal, apparently unaware of his slip.

As Kai stepped to the range and began demonstrating his technique, Himitsu walked around behind him, watching his body movements from different angles each repetition. When he thought he had figured it out, Kai handed off the weapon to Himitsu, who took it by the center ring and swung it around a few times. Each swing he adjusted his grip slightly, until it felt comfortable and better balanced. It definitely felt wrong to him to use the weapon this way, but at the same time it felt... efficient. The younger Uchiha stepped around the area with the shuriken held out, occasionally swinging or twisting it around him. Not too long later, he'd incorporated the weapon into his movement, as one would do with a sword.

Content with the feel of the weapon and its motion, he began to practice his offense. He approached the closest training dummy, and began to stab and swing at it, occasionally reaching out and pinching the end of its arms between the blades of the shuriken. Every now and then Himitsu would swing a little wide, or misjudge the distance and strike a little closer than one should. But as time passed, his mistakes became less severe and less frequent. His strikes became faster and more precise. His repetitions began to flow together, practicing multiple moves in tandem. Forward First Star Strike, back Scissor Blade, back First Star Strike, repeat. When he managed to repeat them without fail and with consistency, his confidence swelled.

Filled with excitement and a touch of self-pride, he decided to add a few more steps into the mix. Forward First Star Strike, back Scissor Blade, back First Star Strike, switch target, Boomerang Throw, catch, repeat. He knew he wouldn't be landing and catching it right away, but he was able to fold his weapon recovery into his movement fairly easily. Each throw got a little smoother, a little more accurate, and a little more predictable for him. Despite his breathing getting heavy and his body starting to ache a little, his confidence continued to grow and swell. Unfortunately for Himitsu, pride cometh before the fall.

When his confidence warped into arrogance, Himitsu decided to try to throw some flair into his method. Himitsu whipped the windmill shuriken with his right hand, spinning his entire body a whole rotation. Mid-way through, he made eye contact with Kai and give him a small smirk, before holding out his left arm to catch the shuriken. His stupid smirk took his eyes away from the weapon for too long, and he miscalculated the weapon's path. Extending his hand for the catch placed his forearm into the edge of the blade's path, sending the weapon over Himi's hand, and slashing the meat of his forearm.

"Damn it!"

Himitsu shouted and recoiled, grabbing his wound with his right hand, ducking out of the weapon's path, watching it wedge itself in the back of the training dummy behind Himitsu. An infinitely brief flash a red passed over Himitsu's vision as he first glanced at his wound. "Damn it, damn it, damn it!" The teenager repeated out of frustration, wincing in pain as he grabbed the wound. He checked it again and found that despite the pain, it wasn't severe. Just really uncomfortable. Himitsu caught his breath and composed himself. "Sorry... That was childish. But I do think that's enough playing with fast, sharp objects for now."

Chakra: 740/810 || Stamina: 700/810

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 2
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

XP: 1,340
Passive XP: 25

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

kiiwispoet

Binaural Beatings

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 4:17 pm
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai was a bit of a cheerleader as Himitsu worked with the windmill shuriken. It was exciting to see a fellow Uchiha learn how to use the tool to its absolute max. He was loving Himitsu's showmanship, too, but even he hadn't predicted the mistake that cost the man some of his forearm. Kai sucked on his teeth in sympathy and looked over Himitsu's shoulder as the student examined his wound. "I gotcha," Kai said as his hands glowed in green chakra [ Healing Hands ]. He held his palms over the forearm until the skin stitched itself together and was good as new.

Kai took the windmill shuriken back and sat it on his hip. "No worries, man. It happens to all of us; I know I'd be scarred up if I wasn't familiar with healing jutsu." He laughed as he thought about just how many wounds he had sustained, usually from his more showboat-y moves. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained, ya know? I've done a lot of stupid things just to look cool, but I think they paid off. Can't disappoint the fans, ya know?"

He brought a hand to his chin as he thought of something else. "Ah, while we're waiting for the rest of the squad, I think I should probably ask you about your future plans as a shinobi. Like, if you're wanting to teach or pursue something like the KPD, JUEI, or EDA. I don't do grooming for those, but it's something they'll ask you about when you get promoted."

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 6:37 pm
User Image

Himitsu carefully stretched and rotated his arm a few times once Kai had mended the wound. His mood perked back up as Kai spoke, and he felt a little better knowing his leader had knocked himself around a decent amount as well. When Kai asked about his future plans, Himitsu's expression shifted as he thought about it. "I'm not really sure about real long-term, but right now, I just want to learn as much as I can. Especially different kinds of ninjutsu. I think the best way for me to do that is going to be going for JUEI."

Starting to feel the wear of training since he woke up, Himitsu took a seat against the fence near his backpack. He continued to think about the question, more for himself than anything else. "Yeah, I think I'll do that. If I hit a point where I think I've learned all I can from it, I'll retire. I'll retire and study instead. Become a researcher or a historian or something. Maybe teach while I'm doing it, see if I can't get some funding for it."

Chakra: 740/910 || Stamina: 700/910

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 3
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: ไธก32,300
XP: 1,520
Passive XP: 30

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

kiiwispoet

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 7:42 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

The academy? Really? If this was a joke on Sadayo's part the genin was not very amused. She wasn't particularly interested in being here, but someone had taken to rather explicitly and roughly "inspecting" the shipments for the shop she was attempting to set up around the same time she'd received a summons to a squad. For Sumika it was a not particularly thinly veiled suggestion that those in charge liked her newfound habit of disappearing into her crappy little apartment for days about as much as they liked her being unsupervised outside of her crappy little apartment. Which to be fair wasn't a particularly wrong sentiment, even if much of JUEI was too pea-brained to figure out what she was up to. Cobalt wandered his way into the grounds of the building, one that Sumika had not graced with her presence since the dumb woman whose name was on it got eviscerated in front of a bunch of kids, including herself, by Kogarashi on the grounds of its predecessor in Uzushiogakure. The puppeteer's spot on the massive panda's back easily made her the tallest thing wandering around the grounds, and it wasn't hard to find a pair of the type of weirdo that hung out at the Academy for no reason. "Hey losers. Y'all seen a squad around here? They'd probably be like Chunin or Jonin or somethin." She asked casually, rolling haphazardly off Cobalt's back. On the ground she'd prove to be significantly shorter than either Kai or Himitsu, and no taller than the bear she rode in on.

To call Sumika a bit of a character would be to understate it. Her hair was a platinum blonde mess, barely concealing a pair of remarkably small Oni horns perched neatly atop her forehead on either side. A cloak of jiton shimmering as it shifted covered most of her form. The panda behind her wore a pack, which was clearly stuff full of a handful of gadgets, including what appeared to be a small performer's puppet as evidenced by a little arm extending from under one of the flaps. For her part she did not look much like a shinobi, a fact only more highlighted by her obviously flippant demeanor and slang filled speach. A hand protruded from the cloak as emerald eyes flitted between the two, pointing to each in turn as she appeared to do some processing. "Oh, hey, weird. Are you two twins or something? You don't like do the thing where you both combine toge-" Her thought was cut short by some sort of dramatic realization, those curious green orbs growing big as she stared past the two shinobi like they weren't there before furrowing into furious wedges. "DAMN IT! That snake!"

โ—„ S+ Rank || Konohagakure || Genin โ–บ
Chakra: 4640/4640 || Stamina: 3540/3540

โ— Stats โ–ท
+0 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 2
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 3
Rank

โ— Non-Activation Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Persistent Modifiers โ–ท

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Kakumei no Hono Ryu: techs treated as spiritual in strength for collisions

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

DarkMockingbird

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 9:33 pm
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai nodded at Himitsu's ideas. "JUEI is a really good idea for you. I know they used to prefer dojutsu users because they hold unique advantages. That said, you'll still have to work for it every bit as someone else; but I don't think that's gonna be a problem for you." He loved the aspiration to be a researcher or historian, and he especially wanted Himitsu to take up teaching, though that was undoubtedly his own bias as a professor. "I'm so glad you've got your eyes set on a goal. I think a lack of inspiration is one of the greatest killers out there. Ambition, bite, those things make a ninja. And a rapper, I'll have you know, because I once-"

He turned his head to the woman walking in with... a panda? "Er, I hope you're not referring to the super cool team led by Kai Uchiha... sometimes known as K-Punch?" Despite the strange reaction from the woman and her panda, Kai offered a dazzling grin anyways. "You're not Sumika, are you? I was told you're going to have to clean the entire academy with just one rag... Kidding! You're with us! We're gonna go take down a mission together to help bolster some teamwork and other good values and stuff." He tried to hide the fact that he was a bit uncomfortable at knowing exactly what she was referring to about combining or snakes, but usually his motormouth or charm smoothed those things over.

OOC: please note that i changed my username today so your quotes will be broken for me if you do not edit them.
                      DarkMockingbird

Brooy

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Seeker

โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games