Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:17 am
Syn tilted his head to the side as he listened to Yui tell her story, nodding at the queestion of buying a farm while gently pushing away a cow who had nearly knocked him over in its excitement to be petted. "Oh. I am sorry to hear that. They seemed like good people from what you have told me and I would love to see the farm." he replied with a smile, also hearing Avery squealing and the clapping of wings. "I'm not looking for anything too big as it'll be just me but still." He added with a small laugh as a cow tried to to nibble at his ponytail. He pulled it out of the way before bopping the cow on the nose. "Stop that, you silly thing." he said after a minute before turning back to Yui. "Is it okay for me to check out this farm sometime this week?" he asked after a beat, thinking about getting his affairs in order if he was going to be living in a farm.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah Pam can take you there after her shift is over. Well why don't we head on out and I can show you around, the cows seem more livelier than they should." Yui looked around as she shoos a few of em away from Syn. Avery walked in or more of he was dropped inside as Pam flew out the other end of the barn, "Hey guys, how's everything going on here?" He asked as he dusts himself off, one of the other cows butted their heads on his back which caught him by surprised but he quickly gathers himself as he turns to pet said bovine. "Hehe, finding yourself at home Syn? The cattle seems to like you in other ways." with a smile as he looked at Syn.

In the mean time, outside, Morgan packs the still blissed out agent off into the back seat thinking it may take some time for her to get her thoughts together as Alica isn't really responding much due to savoring the encounter she had with Marie.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:22 pm
Syn gave a nod of agreement. "Sure. That sounds like a plan." he replied as he managed to free himself from the herd of cows who seemed determined to follow him everywhere. He blinked when Avery was dropped off in the barn, not even surprised anymore about his antics. Syn gave him a flat stare. "So I've noticed. I feel the the cow whisperer." he said, shaking his head as he was butted playfully from behind., which nearly sent him flying but he managed to grabbed another nearby cow to keep himself balanced. "Oh, by the way, Avery. Morgan told me that you have an extra room. I plan on buying a farm and I was wondering if it would be okay if I stayed with you guys until I find a good one?" he asked, now that he had the man here. "Of course I'll play rent and help around the farm. I don't expect to live here without contributing something." he finished after a moment. As he waited for a response, he wondered if Alicia and Morgan were good outside?

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:12 pm

"Oh? I didn't realize coming out here to the rural area would get you into buying a farm, yeah we have an extra room though it may need a little dusting." Avery said as he fishes out the keys to the room from the keychain he's got on his hip. He gave Syn a look wondering if he's really sure about it as asks if he is sure about getting a farm and stating that it took a lot of work and some help from Pam and Yui. Finding the key, he took a good look at if before handing it to Syn and saying that the room is his and that he shouldn't stress too much about helping with bills or farm work but that Syn can pitch in whenever he can. "Well we don't mind having another person living here, Yui and Pam already got the guest house but we always have dinner in the farmhouse." With a smile Avery pats Syn on the back, saying he'll support the young healer on helping with finding a nice farm to get, might be nice considering that it might be difficult living in a concrete jungle. "Hey in other cases, you don't always have to go to the supermarket to buy groceries and a little added work into cleaning the veggies make the food taste better too." he jokes, with that aside he ushers everyone on two legs out of the barn as the bovines inside would need their rest before the evening.

"Well I'll be off doing my rounds Avery, catch you guys later." Yui waves the two goodbye as she walked off into one of the fields. Avery waves as well as he watches Yui head on out to continue her work, turning back to Syn with hands on hip, Avery thought for a bit. "Well Morgan did say that you're spending time here, him and Alica are on their way back to the city to continue their investigation, we can either check out your new room or see if Pam has heard of any farms that's up for sale." Crossing his arms and giving an amused look wondering what Syn plans on doing.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Syn just smiled and nodded. Syn returned theblookthat said that he was dead serious. He took the key, placing it in his bag so he knew where it was. He agreed to it without hesitation. "It'll probably take a day or so for me to get everything in order but I'll probably be back the day after that." he replied as he got out his phone and texted a few people, one being his landlady and a storage company. He had a friend who worked there and he would need a place to place his furniture and things once he moved. After that, he turned his attention back to Avery and Yui. "Okay." he replied to Yui as he was herded out of the barn. He realized that Morgan was indeed gone but that was okay. He could find a ride back home. "Ah. Let's go see Pam, first." he replied after a minute of thinking. He would check out the room before he went home later but he knew that he would love it. He wasn't a picky person.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Your drawings are amazing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:31 am

"Alright, Pam should be surveying the corn field, I'll flag her down and we can meet her there." Telling Syn what he'll do as he walks with Syn over to the fields, off in the distance, Gerry can be seen holding a clipboard as she appears to be writing on it, she was interrupted when she sees Syn and Avery walking into her peripheral vision, waving at the two as they pass by and Avery waving back at his wife before giving each other a slight eskimo kiss, Avery almost went back to his usual childish self as he had a slight spring in his step before walking backwards while they continue walking towards the corn fields. "So what're you looking for in a farm, one that's close to the forest, one more deep in the valley? I think ours is more in between and we mostly grow wheat and corn, though Gerry's trying out ways to produce greener crops." lifting his arms over to hold the back of his head as he continues to walk backwards. Though the thought of Syn being a neighbor would be exciting in a way as they can exchange tips and even hang out on each other's porch drinking a can of beer, well for him at least since knowing druids can't really drink alcoholic beverages.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:38 am

Syn nodded as he began to follow Avery towards the cornfield, waving back at Gerry when she notices thembanf smiling slightly at the couples actions. He thought it was very cute and had to wonder if he would have a relationship like that someday. His mind flashed back to Morgan and what happened in that field before shaking his head and pushing the thought away. What happened between them probably wouldn't happen again but the thought was nice. Plus, he assumed that Morgan didn't have time for a relationship. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Avery started talking to him. "Hmm? I think that I would like something in between them like yours." he replied after thinking about it for a second. "Miss Yui was telling me about a farm owned by an old couple not to far from here. What could you tell me about that?" he added as they continued to walk towards the field. He really was curious about it and wanted to know more about it. From what Yui said, it could be the perfect place for him but he needed to find out more about it as well as what it looked like.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Listening to Syn and about how Yui informed her about a little farm that's up for purchase, Avery's eyes opened up a little as they relax and look up to see Pam still up in the air, a slight smile formed after closing his eyes. "Well I can say they grow much better looking vegetables than us, Pam would always visit them during her lunch break, at first when she worked for the previous owners of our farm, she wasn't always this outrovert but after working under me and Gerry's management, well she opened up more and people around got to become friends with her, especially the old couple." Avery cracked a smile from how much Pam had changed thanks to him and Gerry even before Morgan moved in a few months ago, a sigh broke loose with his head looking down and shaking left to right, though Syn asked about the farm as he gathers his thoughts. "Well the farm is about 4-5 miles north of here, though they mostly grew greener produce than the ones almost everyone around here is producing, they even have a small greenhouse for specialty herbs though Pam had a hard time managing that so Gerry stepped in to keep them nurished though some herbs didn't last long." Avery informs of what he knows and that Gerry also did her best to help Pam tend most of the crops that grow there. "There are three major banks who owns almost every farm here in the country side and the one that owns Meadow Glade Farm, the one we're talking about, practially figures it's worthless but bought it because they need to have enough for quota." he didn't sound happy talking about the bank that owns the farm so he kept it in.

Ooc: Well I kinda wish I can draw more than a bust and get better at coloring. ( =~ = )
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Syn was quiet as Avery gave him information on the old couple's farm as well as the part about the greenhouse. He was sure he could help.in that regard as most herbs take a little more care than others. He had no problem with that as he had had a small garden when he was younger while training. It helped relieved the stress of said training and her insane teacher. "Ah. I see." he replied after a minute of thinking. He frowned at the mention of thr bank. Huh. He had a feeling that the three banks Avery was referring to weren't well liked by those living in said farms. He looked up at the sky once Avery finished and made a desicion after a few minutes of silence. "It sounds like just the thing I would like. How much does the bank want for it?" he asked as a butterfly landed on one of the flowers that had bloomed in his hair earlier. "Do you know or do I have to go to the bank that actually owns it in order to get something done?" he added, making sure to commit the name to memory

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Well, all you can do is keep practicing. Or take some art classes to better your technique. In any case, I still think they're awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:42 pm

Seeing the commitment in Syn's eyes, maybe he'll be able to put the bank in their place as he flags Pam down as she gave the two a good twirl in the air as she comes on over. "Nah, everyone in these parts know because of the people who owned it before the bank, but, it's a heavy I tell ya. Right now the price is 40k Taemos, full price, our farm was more than that but since I wanted to be debt free, I went with the full price so that was twice as much." Avery sighed as he must've done a lot of work to afford Darebelly Farm. It didn't took long for Pam to land beside the two as she's all standing tall with her hands on hip and a tooth hanging at the corner of her mouth, "Sup boss, whatcha need?" she chirped giving Syn a slight wave before giving her employer her attention. "Think you can take Syn over to Meadow Glade Farm, he wants to check the place out before he buys it." informing Pam as she looked at Syn with a curious look and studies him for a bit, she would seem a bit suspicious since it's a farm she's been looking after though with Syn being a druid, there was a bit of ease yet she's still unsure if she should help or not.

Avery could see her concern as he placed a hand on her shoulder to ensure that it's okay to entrust the old couple's farm to Syn, though he knows she'll need to see to believe and her trust earned. "Well... I'll take you there, but for now we'll walk since Avery wore out my wings." crossing her arms as her expressions were a bit hard to read.

Ooc: Yeah, well pen and paper are always something I do mostly, but I'm also practicing digital too.
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:57 am

Syn just stared at him for a few seconds. Hmm. 40k, huh. "Hmm. I believe I have that. I'll have to check my account, but I can afford that " he replied absentmindedly as Pam landed beside them. "Like I sad before, I'm more than happy to help out, Avery." he added with a smile at the other before turning his attention to Pam and returned her wave. Syn could feel the unease suddenly surround Pam and frowned then again, he understood and just push the feeling away. "You don't trust me. I get it. I really do but at least let me see the farm to see if I can help before you judge me, please." he said after a minute. "I don't mind walking. I've got nothing else to do today." he added after a second, knowing that hebwas going to have a hard time from Pam but it would be worth it in the end if the farm's is the one he wants. He wondered if that made him sound shallow? But He wasn't. Maybe once He saw the farm, he could help out the plants with his magic as you can't leave alone certain plants just because you don't know how to deal with them. "Lead the way, Miss Pam." he finished, gesturing politely.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: That's cool. Me too. Well, the digital part. Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Looking at Avery, Pam almost didn't want to until he patted her on the head, his eyes seemed different, almost kindheartedly and understanding as he gives both Pam and Syn a warm smile. "I know that place has always been your go-to place to relieve some stress and to remember Hugh and Gaby." He tells her before she puts her face on his chest, letting off a few steam, she concentrates on breathing. Avery resting his chin on her head, he wrapped his arms around her giving her a caring hug. "In any case, you can always visit and help Syn out with the crops and maybe this time, you don't have to waste them anymore, those two wanted to feed the town and I bet they knew you'd watch over their farm, I just wish we found their will." petting the back of Pam's head, she broke a slight chuckle before lifting her head off Avery and giving him and Syn her best smile, "You could've just added another zero in the price to make it more valuable." she joked as Avery puckered her cheeks with a good pap after looking up at her. Then turning their heads toward Syn, they sorta gave Syn that "ehhhh~~~?" look considering he has that much in his account.

"A young Bill Gates anyone? You could easily buy a villa up in California if you've got that much money." Avery Teased before both he and Pam placed an arm around Syn though they seem to look smug yet comedic Japanese delinquents. They joked about what Syn "really" does to be able to earn that much as their faces cheeks close in on the young healer's, though they just laughed it off in the end before letting him go. Pam clears her throat as she stood tall and proud, "Alright, if you're really up to buy the old place, it's a 30 minute walk from here and from there I can size up if you're the right person to become the farm's caretaker." she puffs up her chest, "You may be a druid and all, but the crops isn't the only thing that gives life to a farm. It's the hard work that's put into keeping a farm homey and healthy. You've got a long ways to go because a tiny garden is not enough and magic isn't what helped these fields grow. So no cheating." she said with a spark in her eyes as she leads the way. Avery says his good bye as the two walked towards the other farm.

Ooc: Cool~

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Syn just stood to the side and watched the scene in front of him. Syn was going to pretend that he didn't see anything sappy but smiled anyway. He blinked when they both stared at him when he said that he had the money in his account. "What? It's just money that I have been saving up over the years. I don't have that many expenses besides rent and groceries so it pretty muched added up." he replied, explaining. "And I would not. I may have money but i'm not going to spend it buying a villa. I am not that high-maitenence." He added, amusment amusement coloring his voice. He shook his head and thier antics and denied doing any of those things that they were coming up with. Syn just gave her a look. "Maybe magic isn't involved. Maybe it is. But i would not go saying those type of things around earth spirits." he said after a second. "Plus, my magic has a mind of its own. If It decided that the land needs help, then It will help. I'm not about to turn away from this just because it's hard work, Miss Pam. I am who I am today because of hard work. I'm not about to stop now." he added firmly as they started walking.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: 😊

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Leading Syn over to the old couple's farm, Pam was quiet during the walk as it was quite long when she pointed at a wooded area though it blended with the forest that surrounds the valley. A few trucks passing by and a few cars that looked like they've ran over mud coming from the town, some of them waved at Pam as she waved back with a smile. Turning a heel and walking backwards towards where they're going with her hands behind the back of her neck, she wondered about something as she looked at Syn. "How did you and Morgan meet anyways? He's not always talkative but something changed in him somehow." She says with a look though it's more like she's studying Syn since she doesn't know what to address him as due to the feminine look and clothes. She seem to bet Syn gets mistaken as what he looks and get a few cat calls from total strangers.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:26 pm
Syn turned his gaze to where Pam was looking at and nodded as he follwed her, smiling blithely back at people who were staring at him. Young men especially. Sigh. By the end of the day, Pam would be harassed and asked who ths pink-haired girl with her was. One guy in a truck nearly crashed into a nearby pole before managing to catch himself as he was staring at him. He had forgotten the impact he had on strangers. Especially of the male variety. He wondered what would happen when he actually moved here? He inwardly winced at the thought. He blinked when Pam asked him how he and Morgan met. "Ah. We met when he was called for a murder. I was on my way home from a friend's house, so I decided to take a shortcut through the park. I stumbled upon a dead body, freaked out and the guard called for the police and Morgan. He was the one who questioned me. The look of surprise on his face when I told him I was a guy was priceless." he replied easily, not minding telling the story. "And Mr. is okay if you get confused on what to call me." he added.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: The bar is fixed!  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games