Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:23 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen smiled. "Your mother is the true definition of a mother hen." He teased. "There are enough letters from the east that I started hiding them from your mother to keep her from worrying." Hearing what she said next made Owen stiffen. "Aye...lassie...your mother and I want you to marry for love. The throne will take care of itself. Now, if you want to go out and marry a prince that only wants you for your lineage, then by all means, do it. We just want ye happy." Owen sighed. "We could never hate ye lass. We would still attend the wedding, love each child if ye had any, and check on you as often as possible. However, I dont reccomend it. A loveless marriage is worthless." Owen smiled at her. "Besides, ye just got back. Maybe a handsome knight or young peasant boy will spark your fancy before you make your decision. "

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:33 pm
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita knew she could never have the one that sparked her fancy. It would tear the family apart again. “I know Adda” she instead said silently. “it’s more of the emperor than a prince..” she knew her father would know exactly which forging kingdom she was speaking off in the far east. Inoita was really torn on what to do she needed time, just like her father suggested. Maybe invite the man over and meet him officially. “I envy my siblings sometimes; they found their true matches. Kimmi has Andrew and her amazing children. The twins have their wife’s.” she smiled slightly. “I have children I barley know, children I never had the chance to be a proper parent to. A grandchild on the way.. my sister’s grandchild also. Somewhere it feels like we are one messed up family. But a happy one.” She said gently before she stood up. “Adda, burn the letters, they are not important, mostly marriage proposals I think.” She said gently. “For now I will go find my niece and see if she will talk to her old aunt about what’s bothering her.” She kissed her father’s cheek before she left the room and went in search for Evie.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:40 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen frowned at the mention of the emperor. They had been at odds for years now. He would marry his daughter to anyone other than him. He would sooner have war. Instead Owen smiled and kissed her forehead before standing again. "Alright lass. I will tend to your mother right after I've burned them. If you need me, just call."

Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn sat on her windowsill, watching the weather outside. She looked tired. Her room was a complete mess of papers, science things, books, tea cups, and more. Evie stared blankly outside with hollow eyes. What had she done to herself?

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:10 pm
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Closing her eyes Inoita focused on Evelyn before she shifted to the young girls room. Looking around she sighed. “No wonder they are worried. What eats you up my beautiful princess?” she asked softly as she walked closer to wrap her arms around the girl.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:27 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn hadn't moved. Her body was cold to the touch. Feeling Inoitas touch made slow rivers of tears roll down the young girl's cheeks. "Is...is it really you...Auntie?" Her voice was frail and weak as if it had not been used in ages. Evie blinked slowly. Her dull eyes turned to Inoita. "I must have finally died then..." A faint smiled cracked her pale face. "Good." Then her eyes traveled back to the window. She was once against without movement, without life.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:38 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

”Rihanon, you are not dead.” She said softly as she held onto the girl. “I really am back. I’m sorry I left like that when you needed me here.” Inoita’s voice was soft and comforting as she slowly started to rock the young girl. “It’s going to be okay sweety.”

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:56 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

At the sound of her real name, Rhiannon's eyes shifted for just a second. "But I wish to die...I finally found him...he is married." She said softly. Yes, she was pregnant with a married man's baby. Should she tell him? What would his wife think? Does he have other children? Evie felt the tears on her cheeks before she knew that she was crying. Her lip trembled slightly. What had she done to this family?

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:31 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita sighed as she held on to the young girl. “That is indeed unfortunate. But Rhianon that is not a reason to wish for death. I might have a solution for you. IS there any young unmarried man you fancy? I can change the genetics of your child to match that mans. Or I just kill the married mans wife. An illness should see to it without the blame on anyone. I owe you this much dear one.” She told her niece, once upon a follower and ancient friend. She would leave the decision up to the girl. “Take all the time you need. I won’t leave you again.” She promised her.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:51 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Rhiannon looked at Inoita and then away. "The guilt of all the lying...its eating me alive Inoita. I can't keep hurting others to cover up what I did..." She sighed and shook her head. "I at one point fancied your daughter's personal guard, but there's no way I could do that to him. He's too much of a gentleman for someone like me..." Rhiannon gently took hold of Inoita and removed herself from the woman's grasp. Slowly she stood up. "Maybe I just need to..come clean and tell the truth. All the sneaking around is...I've never kept anything from my family, especially not Eren, and I've nearly severed our connection completely." Her eyes turned to Inoita again. "But you know Eren, he doesnt give up. Every day he has tried over and over to connect with me and...he doesnt even know why I shut him out...my best friend...I havent seen him in months..."

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:44 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita smiled slightly and touched the girl’s cheek. “Whatever you want to do sweetheart I will be beside you.” She told her softly. “and your parents and grand-parents can never hate you. For Eren, he is more likely hurt you didn’t confine in him. But he will be a fierce protector of you and the child.” She assured the girl gently. “as for my daughters guard I have seen the longing looks he gave to you when I was still here.” She said softly understanding she did not want to put the man she fancied through this.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:11 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Rhiannon felt a slight smile at the thought that Inayra had possibly wanted to be with her. But just as quickly as it was there, it disappeared. "My brother has...change Inoita. I've seen that much when I watch him leave from my window. Mum...I don't know..." Rhia sighed and looked to her aunt. "Thanks Ino. I'll...talk to them when it's the right moment. Can...can I have the antidote now?" She asked softly, biting her lip. It was clear she was nervous. Evie looked down to her hands as she twiddled her thumbs. She was scared. "Sorry to dump all of this on you."

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:16 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita nodded and summoned the small vial that contained the antidote. “I would suggest talking to your grandparents soon. They are after all the high queen and king. And even without titles you are part of their family sweety.” She said gently and kissed the girl’s forehead before she thought to Erendriel. “as for your brother, I think his change is a simple matter of worry, worry he has done something wrong.” She said softly before she too looked out the window.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:28 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn took the bottle in her fingers and rolled it around for a moment. "I might have to see them first. It would make it harder for my parents to kill me if I have the king and queen's protection." She half joked. Evie opened the bottle and drank it all in one go. Yep. She was definitely a party girl who had taken lots and lots of shots and drinks. This was easy for her. Rhia looked out the window to see her brother on horseback riding off somewhere. She sighed some. "Inoita...do you remember how close we all were all those years ago when we pledged our loyalty to you?" She suddenly asked. "Do you remember how Arawan would..." She bit her lip as if she was having a hard time saying what she wanted to say. "How he would look at you?" Evie wasnt sure if Inoita wanted to remember these things or not. Maybe Arawan had never said anything to her about his deeply harboured feelings. Evie was tired of sitting by and watching him suffer.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:34 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. “Yes Rhia, I remember, and I see the longing looks still.” She said silently. “But sadly, in this life it is not to be, I am your aunt, you are my niece and nephew that blood bonds won’t change that.” She was fighting hard to not cry as she spoke. “Arawan is still young and has the chance to move on, but he is as stubborn as ever.” Inoita felt as ancient as she was for once at a loss for how to help the two of them.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:43 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn looked to Inoita. She knew the woman was fighting her own tears. In a quiet voice, she added, "That did not stop whatever relationship you had with Zeara Elizabeth...or Sabril for that matter..." Rhia looked down at her hands and the now empty vial. "Besides, this shell of a body will eventually die. Who knows if we will be reborn into another. If possible, I'm sure Arawan would give up this form and reclaim his old body and status just to be with you...for real this time." Evie said softly. Rhia pressed her hand against the glass. "This life is so fragile and unfair..." Rhia finally turned to smile at Inoita. "Now that we have all be reunited...this could be our last life with you. I want us to make wonderful memories with you. Something for you to hold on to if we arent reborn."

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces