Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 30 Total: 30 (1-100)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:28 am
Eyzaak realized a couple steps into his moving for the brownblood judge, that this wasn't going to work. Unlike the confidence, he had for the large snowflake the other night...he didn't feel on top of the universe. The little dinky one he had obtained was almost instantaneously going..going annnd gone by the discover it in full. He had he waited too long and had lost out on a chance to present what he had come up with. Oh well.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:49 am
Hivestuck
My name is: Forger Specie (Stryke Nvrmor)
My team is: Yellow
My talent category is: Weapon Handling
My choice is: A

Current Score: 5

Stryke wasn't really going for stylish..he just didn't want to crash into a stupid tree. As he zipped through the trees, he felt almost like this was going better than he had really anticipated on...which was eery considering how weirded out he was about being on a pair of skiis. Hopefully...he would never have to get on another pair so long as he lived. This was not a pleasant experience, no matter if he was still going strong.

That is until he realized a RAMP was close by. By close, what Stryke really meant was holy s**t it was coming up in a matter of seconds. If he thought the trees were bad, this was entirely worse. Stryke felt the trigger of his psionics threatening to kick in. The familiar feeling of his powers was like a warm, static tingle he could feel like a pulse of a pumpbiscuit. All he had to do was flip the switch, and he'd be safe and shielded. However, using his powers was not ideal right now, especially disguised as Forger.

Deciding to try and pull himself out of this god damn race, he tried to avoid the ramp and turn himself. Only there WAS no saving himself, he was going...going..and...there he went. Sailing off the ramp, Stryke's eyes were wide as he let out a yell of dismay.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:59 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Eyzaak Hiroki
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: B

Current Score: 5

Eyzaak had to admit the fact he got to chomp a couple branches down as part of his routine was pretty damn awesome. Although he dangerously wobbled when he tried to take several swings at his makeshift target dummies. As soon as he thought of them that way, it made it easier to knock down and split plenty more of those pesky branches. Feeling pretty damn good about what he was doing, Eyzaak beamed as he shot down the line.

He kinda owed Trevel for the other not letting him fall in a ditch..he wasn't sure how he was gunna make it up, first, they had to make it off this slope alive! Eyzaak zipped through the last few trees after taking one more good swing at a branch for good measures. Feeling pretty pumped up, he kept going not far behind Trevel.

There was one little problem despite having the time of his life. Eyzaak was in the middle of shouting at the other about skiing not being so bad...when he saw some pretty sweet looking ramps up and coming. Oh, wait. Was that..part of the course? Eyzaak felt the color drain from his face. Well. Now wasn't the time to chicken out. Gulping noisily, he decided to go for it and do a sick flip!! Even if he didn't manage to land it...why the hell not?!

Hobo.Pixi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:16 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Trevel Caleft
My team is: Purple
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: B

Current Score: 3

Trevel didn't really mind the trees so much as he just had to be careful not to get snagged by one. At one point, Eyzaak moved ahead of him and chopped down a branch that otherwise would have been bad news to deal with. An amused smirk crossed the purplebloods face. Trevel didn't really mind the trees so much as he just had to be careful not to get snagged by one. At one point, Eyzaak moved ahead of him and chopped down a branch that otherwise would have been bad news to deal with. An amused smirk crossed the purplebloods face. He let out a melodic bit of singing, as that was for him to keep up with as well. It felt awkward, but so was this entire race. Especially his blueblood friend. It was Eyzaak's eagerness to try to excel at your project at hand that Trevel would only admit to himself admired in the other troll. With the task at hand however, he could only look to what was up and coming. Trying to think about all this extra side nonsense right now wasn't going to help him get through this in one piece.

When the ramp came up, Trevel noted that while completely uncoordinated and likely more his attempt to look cool. Not wanting to be shown up, Trevel actually followed suit, however he was going for something much more complicated. Doing a good Aerials manuever wasn't what he'd expected to be doing...but Trevel couldn't help but laugh at the childish way Eyzaak flailed and thrashed like he was going to croak.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:20 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Trevel Caleft
My team is: Purple
Yesterday's Total: 8
Damage: 4
Repair: 0
New Total: 4

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow

Trevel was having a hard time keeping a structure up and running. He was both annoyed as hell, and unimpressed by the lot of them. Great, so they broke up his ice hive. Awesome for them, did they want some kind of stupid badge or t-shirt to celebrate the matter at hand? Rolling his eyes, he tried to fix the damage that had been done. Trevel was still feeling confident in his ability to make a winning fort.

By the time he was done trying to salvage this hot mess of a situation, he realized it was a loosing uphill battle. Annoyance quickly became full blown agitation. He was just going to have to let it go. For now.

Hobo Pixi rolled 3 100-sided dice: 64, 43, 64 Total: 171 (3-300)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:40 am
Trevel had gotten the hang of this particular game. Unlike either of his pals, he did not flinch when it came down to exposing his tongue to the cold. The fact of the matter was if he planned to place well, he had better try his absolute best. Sticking his tongue out he ignored the cold shiver down his spine.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 28, 8 Total: 36 (2-200)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:41 am
Catching the massive snowflake with his already frozen tongue came as a surprise. Especially as it so delicately and perfectly placed its self on his tongue. A cocky stance to Trevel's body language was easy to make out. He was sure this snowflake was a damn good one, at least it seemed that way.

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:42 am
Trevel moved with purpose. The purpleblood kid made his way to the judge with quick, and accurate precision. While it was just a game...Trevel couldnt help but smirk. That had gone better than expected, that was for damn sure. Giving a short whistle to catch Eyzaak or Eckios attention.

131 eek  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:45 am
xxHivestuck

My name is: Dillys Silvio
My team is: Red
Yesterday's Total: 3
Damage: 4
Repair: 2
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkling Snow

Dillys returned to even more carnage then last night. The redblood took in a deep breath before exhaling. A group of rowdy high blood made sure to make a mess out of his fort again. Out of countless ice hives....why was it his they had to pick on. Clenching his teeth he held his tongue. By the time they were done and on their way Dillys was left with a hive in ruins. Pacing himself, he began to work on getting everything back in order. He worked hard at the igloo to get it suitable looking again. Smiling thoughtfully, maybe he would go find his twin and take her to eat at one of the booths with him! Humming thoughtfully he wandered off for the now.  
Hobo Pixi rolled 3 100-sided dice: 36, 21, 5 Total: 62 (3-300)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:49 am
Eilidh shivered as she held her tongue out. This was simply really cute but also rather silly..and made her even colder than before. However, she'd made the commitment to keep playing and wouldn't stop now. Holding her tongue out to the cold, the tealblood was as ready as she was going to be.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 56, 86 Total: 142 (2-200)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:50 am
Oh. That didn't go so well. She'd just have to try again right?

Melted  
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 35, 27 Total: 62 (2-200)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:50 am
And again...this was harder than the other night. Maybe she needed to get some extra rest.

Melted  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 44, 34 Total: 78 (2-200)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:52 am
Eilidh looked frustrated as she lost yet another one. This wasn't going well, at all...

Melted  
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 42, 3 Total: 45 (2-200)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:52 am
Finally! Eilidh managed to catch a snowflake. It wasn't much, and she had a feeling the rush to the judge's booth would prove difficult but she had a chance at least!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:53 am
Eilidh unfortunately never made it to the brownblood. As she turned to move in that direction, she bumped into Xavier as he was coming her way to greet her. Flushing, she looked sheepish as she smiled at him despite the snowflake mishap. Oh well! There would be other times she could try.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games