Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:43 pm
Neko forced a smile. "Its fine." She turned to leave, walking out slightly faster then intended. She took a deep breath once outside, steadying her nerves. "I dont handle that sort of place real well...labs like that. Bad childhood memories..." she explained quickly, waving a hand to try and play it off. Her free hand was balled into a fist at her side. "So, what's next on the agenda today." She said, trying to change subjects.

"Ice cream is a sugary frozen treat that comes in lots of flavors. I personally like strawberry." Isuna explained. She looked up at Akuro as he asked about clothes. "Let's try and see what he likes I guess."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:51 pm
Tear sighed a little. " I Apologize, I had no idea." He said glancing at her and walked outside looking around. " More meetings." He said trying to sound happy about it but sound more depressed than anything. " Then after that some more meeting followed up with another meeting.:" He said heading toward the portal that he opened up before he got pushed back.

" Tear ******** Golding. What a laugh." The figure in a cloak said and pulled out in tiger claw daggers. " I can wait to gut you alive." He hissed.

Tear shifted taking a step back and twisted his hand removing his katana from his side and staring at the figure and watched five more people walk out of the portal. ' Assassin trade. . . ' He thought before glancing at Neko." Is this less boring for you?"

" that sounds yummy." Jen said with a big smile and held akuro's pant leg as they walked.
heading down the street in human world, akuro headed straight for the mall. " I guess that's the best thing to do."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:38 pm
She shook her head. "Not like you were informed. It's not something I talk about so no way for you to know." She offered, she went follow him, stopping short and catching his shoulder as the assassin stepped out of the portal, looking around as the others showed up as well.

Nekos ears twitched, her tail swaying back and forth in anticipation. It was hard not to see her excitement. "Oh, so much better than meetings." She smiled, her pointed teeth showing slightly. She slid around so her back was to Tears, pulling both knives out of their sheaths and holding them at the ready. "Kaida of the tiger claw, right? You were the one poaching my jobs a few months back. I got a bone to pick with you?" The surrounding shadows shifted ominously. "Dont you know it's bad luck to cross my path?"

Isuna put her hand down, giving Jencho something to hold onto other then Akuros pant leg. "If it helps Akuro, this is new to me too. Consider it a new adventure I guess. Besides, this way, Hiei owes us a favor." She pointed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:49 pm
Tear let out an annoy sigh and messed up a bit of his hair you could see and shrugged. " Kaida, Is this because of that issue I brought up at the last meeting?" Tear asked before he kept his back tight to Neko. " Or was it because I took a lot of jobs from the trade to give my own workers so I know it was done better?" Tear started off as an assassin and was up there in the trade before Hiei branched the name Tear off to take crown to do a better job and fixing stuff and ruling. A lot of the trade people weren't a fan of Tear anymore...

Kaida shifted a little and snorted. " Couldn't get any better jobs so you ******** end up working for this half a** ex assassin? His no better then any of us. No one knows how he ******** even became king." Kaida said and moved his tiger claw.

" Simple, I beat everyone in my way and I suppose I scared Hiei Jaganshi and Mukuro off because they both didn't show up for there fights." Tear said and tilted his head. " do you want to deal with Neko who seems very angry at you or myself?"

Kaida hissed and ran toward Neko well the others came from all over.

Jen smiled and moved to grab Isuna's hand and smiled before they walked into the mall and looked around. " Look at this place! It's so big!" Jen said and looked around and pointed at random things.

" Oh, his gonna owe us a big ******** favor after this." Akuro said and sighed walking with them. " Let's find him clothing first and maybe some toys or something..."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:06 pm
Neko spun the blade around in her hand so the blade was pointing down in her fist with both knives. As Kaida charged forward she grinned and crossed her arms while charging at the assassin, jumping at the last second and aiming to plant a dagger in each of his shoulders. She would land behind him and sweep kick at his legs, hoping to knock him down before he got too close to Tear. She did a quick survey of the others, creating a shadow clone to go help. "Come on Kaida, I'm going to be very disappointed if this all you got to offer me." She turned with her hand on hip, the other loose at her side with one of the knives.

Isuna laughed lightly. "Its not that bad." She offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:43 pm
Tear stepped side to side blocking each attack from the others, under his mask it was easy to tell he was bored. At one point he brought his legs up kicking and kneeing a few out of the way. " Focus on Kaida. The others are useless." Tear said as he didn't even have his weapon drawn and was only using his legs for fighting and the hidden blades in his boot.

Kaida moved got the dagger in his shoulder but stepped to the side to miss her sweep kick and twisted around slashing at Neko's back and then used his other arm to hit her from above at the same time. " You two are toying with us." Kaida hissed.

" I don't do kids." Akuro finally said with a sigh and walked into a clothing store and looked at Jen who was holding Isuna's hand and pulling her towards the boy clothing. " Over here! Look at those shirts they have skulls on them!!" Jen said super excited and Akuro moved following the woman and child.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 pm
Neko fell forward, taking the attack to her back, but using the momentum to dodge the attack from above. She moved her free hand catching Kaidas wrist, then kicked backwards, sending her boot at his jaw as she held him in place. She seemed relatively unfazed by the attack, and all the while she was still smiling, seeming to be enjoying herself. With her leg still extended, whether she connected her kick or not, she hopped and spun, sending her other foot at the side of Kaidas head, using his arm for balance.

Isuna walked with Jencho toward the skull shirts. "You like the skull ones?" She asked, making sure before looking for his size. She looked over at Akuro as he mentioned he didn't do kids. briefly she looked like she wanted to respond, but thought better of it and moved on from the conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 pm
Akuro sighed looking at the kid looking at the clothing and glanced toward Isuna. " It's not that I don't do kids. I'm just not good around them. Like I'm good with Kazu but his a teenager. I just don't know how to deal with kids" Akuro sighed and looked at Jen.

" I love skulls, and dogs and fire and stuff." Jen said looking at Isuna and Akuro before grabbing a shirt and holding it up, it was a ACDC looking shirt " i like this!" He added.

Tear moved standing over the others on the ground and glanced toward Kaidas and Neko before looking toward the horizon to see if anyone else was on there way.

Kaidas moved trying to doge but ended up falling into his other group and moved getting up and growling. " this isn't over. Will be back" they said with a snarl before porting away.

" These attempts are weak and stupid." Tear finally said and looked at Neko. " Ready? Wiill shadow port if your up to it." Tear said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:29 pm
Isuna gave a small smile. "Practice makes perfect. And I think in this case, you just treat him like a person. That's what I'm doing." She looked down at the shirt Jen picked out and nodded. "Right, let's find you some pants to go with it then." She suggested. Moving on to another rack.

Neko landed in a crouch, one leg out to the side as she waited to see what Kaida did next. "Your running away? Seriously?!" She frowned, looking annoyed as her ears flicked back. Taking a shadow knife she hurled it at the retreating group, not caring if it hit or missed, flipping them off a moment before hearing Tear about shadowing porting home. "Yeah, yeah..." she moved, taking her jacket off to inspect the tears in it from the attack. "See, this is why I dont bother wearing clothes." She explained. The coat vanished in a wisp of smokey shadow. She moved opening a portal back to the castle, still missing her jacket.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:57 pm
Jen moved grabbing some pants and shorts and looked toward Isuna and akuro. He moved with a smile and tilted his head to the side. " Can I grab a few others things?" Jen asked with a big smile.

Akuro chuckled and looked toward Isuna. " your right, it isn't that hard to deal with him." He said and moved grabbing some more dresser clothing as well. " You'll need this as well kid, alright?" Akuro said and nodded. " And you wanted to get some toys and books?"

Tear moved walking into the portal and at the castle and dropped his head to the side. " I personally like you without clothing." He said with a small playful smirk under his mask before heading back inside and into the office, as he walked in there was another sub lord waiting.

" King Tear, Why did you make me wait?" He asked, and Tear bowed " I'm sorry I had an issue on the boarder. Let's talk about your request here." Tear said sitting down and opening the file and looking at the request. Normally it was asking for guards or money and etc. It was a second before Tear slowly closed the file and narrowed his eyes. " Denied. I will not accept or pass the request of Slaves. If this topic is to come up again I will personally remove you."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:18 pm
Isuna nodded. "Jencho, you should probably find a coat too...what about socks and shoes?" She was starting to realize there was a lot more Jen probably needed then she had originally thought. "This may be a longer day then I thought..." she sighed and looked at Jen and Akuro. "But atleast hed having fun." She looked around a bit and smiled. "Akuro, I'll be right back." With that wandered over to electronics for a moment.

Neko couldn't help but laugh slightly. "Look at you being sly." She teased, rematerualuzing a new jacket before coming out in the office. She moved to stand in her usual spot. Glancing down at the file in Tears hand. She bit the inside of her cheek to keep from being snarky at the stupid request. She tried to remember if this subloed was at the meeting in the alley.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:44 pm
Akuro thought for a second and waved at Isuna. " I'll go grab him that stuff and find him some boots and shoes as well. Also a jacket." Akuro said and moved walking with Jencho to gather more clothing.

Tear shifted and gripped the paper in his hand. " Seriously, I understand you weren't at the meeting. But you know where I stand about Slavery. I told everyone when I hand picked you as a sub lord that slavery was against the laws. I don't support this." Tears voice went from it's normal calm and quiet tone to hard and cold.

" I understand but I thought this was only for half demon and or human." He started and Tear held his hand up. " All races, full, half or human. Slavery is not allowed in my land. " He snarled lightly and tilted his head. " You want that s**t? You give up and take yourself to nomans land where I don't control."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:14 pm
A few minutes would pass before Isuna came back with a small shopping bag and a smile. "Ta-dah!" She pulled out a disposable camera from the bag. "I thought maybe some photos would be fun. Plus This way Hiei gets to see what he missed, and might be more inclined to go next time." She explained.

Neko stood still, listening to the banter a bit longer, catching Tears tone as it progressed. She watched the sublord a moment, getting an idea. Briefly she considered the consequences, and promptly disregarded them. "Lord Tear, I believe your next appointment will be here any minute." She reminded him, keeping her tone as professional as possible, hoping Hiei would catch on and play along. If the sublord wanted to save face, hed excuse himself before another sublord could come in to see him getting reprimanded.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:35 pm
Akuro smiled and nodded " that's an awesome idea. " the vampire said and was holding a few boxes and some bags that had Jens clothing. " Look Jen, Our own personal cute photographer. How awesome is that?" Akuro asked.

Jen moved and looked at Isuna. " What's a camera?" He asked tilting his head to the side. He had changed to new cleaner clothing after Akuro had paid for it. He was in black shorts that went to his knees, black combat boots and a long sleeve shirt that had a skull on it.

The Sub lord shifted standing up slowly and stared at Tear." You banning this will be the down fall of your land. I hope you understand this. King Tear" He said and bowed walking his way out.

Tear didn't move or flinched, once the door closed behind the sublord the file that Tear had once been holding that sat in the middle of his desk was on fire burning. " How much more straightforward must I be about this slavery s**t?" He snapped and flicked his wrist once the files where ash. " I don't even know why I agreed to this sub lord idea Mukuro put in my head. I feel like it's causing more of a headache then when I just had to do my rounds."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games