Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Burberry's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:45 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxDoctor Burberry looked up from pod, scanning the brunette. "Dahn, you shouldn't be here." She removed the cigarette from her mouth and dropped it to the ground, crushing it with her heel. "The planet will be destroyed, you're all going to die or be crushed under HIS heel. And it's all my fault." Her tone was cold as she spoke, though there was a crack in her voice. She pressed a button, shutting off the countdown to the escape pod "... You have twenty minutes to get your kids, take the pod, and go." Meanwhile, C-137 had arrived at the hallway leading to the Doctor's laboratory. Before her, stood a blonde who looked like he's seen better days. "Remove yourself from the premises or you will be forced out," she said, her power slowly rising.

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Lemonous Mochi

[INTELLIGENCE]:: 100
                                              [BP]:: 545
                                              [KI]:: 240
                                              [A T T I R E]:: [x]
                                              [I N V E N T O R Y]::
                                              [T H E M E]:: [x]

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

T U F F L EAnd I loved it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:54 pm
User Image
P R E G O

❝..Fall behind? Never!..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His eyes fell upon the new pink warrior in the vicinity as he let out an exhale. Prego would grip his hand into fists seeing that she was leagues beyond his level while lowering a bit as he heard them speak behind them. ". . .She's finally seeing straight. . .Atleast I think. . ." He'd murmur. "So I can't let you move me. For Dahn's trust in her friend. . .Bur's Sanity. . .Daiko's wishes. . .And for the people of this planet." He'd lower himself as his muscles buldged a bit and his power began to rise to around 10 times what it was previously. He felt it was nowhere near her's as he closed an eye while panting. "For my friends. . .You won't get by here without a fight pinky." He'd move his hands to the side and take a step back to ground himself. It was crazy, he wouldn't do this against a in a normal situation. He would let them go and strategize, but, he had no choice. His eye winced a bit as he attempted to look as able as he could, slowing his breathing and all. Though as he did, the open door way behind the girl would bend as Nion leaned against it, holding his gut, panting. The two mimicing the look in each other's eye. Bide just a bit of time.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 210
Ki: 100/400
Stamina: 100/500

Recycled_Memes

DragonYolk

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:50 am
User Image
                                                      ᴅ ᴀ ʜ ɴ
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: ??? |♢|
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

It seemed Bur was slowly but surely returning to herself. Getting rid of that cigarette and turning off that pod, she was clearly willing to talk now. "Of course I would be here! You think I would just leave after some musclehead tried to strong arm me? Most people would, probably. But I'm too stubborn for that" she chuckled. Things would take turn; however, when Bur told her the planet was going to be destroyed and insisted she get her kids and leave in the pod. Perhaps not too crazy to hear after everything she's been through today. "What? I- No! Where would we even go? Bur, whatever you did, you can fix it. We can fix it!" Dahn would crouch a little to reach Bur's level. Placing her hand on hers, she grinned to reassure her. "This is our home, we can't just abandon it...or each other."

【.MOOD.】 [Worried]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 [....]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Prego and Riga]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      killer-wolf-kun
                                                      Lemonous Mochi
                                                      Recycled_Memes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:52 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxC-137 eased her stance when she saw the poor state the blonde fighter and his new companion were in. To fight them would be no more than her kicking two wounded puppies; a truly pitiful act and an even more unfulfilling means of venting her frustration. Without a word, C-137 would walk away from the situation, only to return with two small packets in her hand, which she tossed to the blonde's foot. It was a granola bar, something she assumed would improve the overall conditions of the two male fighter before her, at least enough for them to fight. "I want to fight you both at your optimal states." It probably wouldn't do much, but what did C-137 know about medicine? She's no doctor. Speaking of doctor, Doctor Burberry winced a bit as Dahn placed her hand on her own. "I wish you weren't so trusting," the Tuffle admitted before getting up. "However, nothing can be done, I owe far too much to Lord Fridge... I accredit all my success to him."

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Lemonous Mochi

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:40 pm
User Image
P R E G O

❝..Fall behind? Never!..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Prego and Nion stood while she dropped her stance. Prego's body loosened a bit as she seemed to move, though Nion would keep strong and a hand up. His mouth formed a frown. The two were wary as she left the area and they made eye contact. It seemed that they had a slight issue with each other. Prego's gaze looking at Nion's stern expression as his lips rippled. He didn't like the way this man was built. Though as Nion's mouth let out a heavy pant, he would step back seeing her respond, throwing a piece of plastic in his direction. The two watched as she wanted to fight them both at the max of their abilities. Nion slowly lowered his stance as he looked to the food on the ground and Prego would drop down slowly to retrieve it. ". . .Th-thanks?" He'd murmur while looking back and then towards her once more. "But this isn't gonna. . .Fix whatever is wrong with him." He'd call to her before pointing back to his wounds. "Or me." His words were more informative, though a bit condescending.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 210
Ki: 100/400
Stamina: 100/500

Recycled_Memes

DragonYolk

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:27 am
User Image
                                                      ᴅ ᴀ ʜ ɴ
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: ??? |♢|
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

As Bur stood, Dahn continued to hold her hand firmly. "Yeah, what can I say? I trust my friends...especially my best friend." Looking at Bur her smile turned a bit, hearing her talk about herself that way. She shook her head, not believing that to be true. "I don't know who this guy is, other than being some space terrorist. I don't even know who you were before coming here. But the Bur I know helped a lot of people. Dr. Burberry, the brilliant scientist! Her inventions and medicine has done a lot of good for people- saved lives even! Maybe it doesn't make up for everything you've done, but it made a difference. You did that, not him!" she adamantly stressed. "My dad taught me a lot of things, but one important lesson I learned from him was to never give up! I won't let you give up, Bur. We need you, not for your smarts- not like Fridged. But because you're family! I know you can fix it, especially because you won't be doing it alone. Our friends and...even my dad. They're fighting those bad guys right now!" she nodded head. Hearing some commotion behind her, Dahn briefly looked back but didn't see anyone. What was going on in the hall? She hoped Prego was handling it; after all, he was a well trained martial artist!

【.MOOD.】 [Worried]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 [....]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Prego and Riga]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      killer-wolf-kun
                                                      Lemonous Mochi
                                                      Recycled_Memes

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:16 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxC-137 took offense to Prego's condescending tone. Without a moment of hesitation, she shot forward towards him, aiming a barrage of fists directed towards both sides of his lower jaw, his shoulder blade, his abdomen three times, and his hip bone. Meanwhile, the Doctor was listening to Dahn talk about Fridged, her father, and the ongoing battles happening right outside- a product of the Doctor's curiosities. "Then what do you propose we do, Dahn?" She was beside herself, lost in a mixture of uncertainty and fear of Fridge's wrath. "Lord Fridge is expecting an explosion..."

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Lemonous Mochi

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:10 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blue streak went could be seen as a face of one of the legendary dragon team made his way through the sky. This was Ziber, but he had grown quite differently, both physcail and mentally since we last seen the group. After the night the dragon visited earth, the frost demon's body had not recovered as the cracks kept getting bigger, until... It had looked like his whole body had shattered, but among the pieces, there was something else, a new being. The encounters that Ziber had pushed through had finally done what he had hoped would happened as he now stood in his new form, His power was beyond what he thought it would be, but he knew it still wouldn't be enough to go against the evil Fridged. For now, the frost demon was continuing his training until the Supreme Kai returned again, this time to complete the wish he had asked for during the tournament. He did wonder what was going on, but he understood that being the Kai of the universe must keep her busy. In the meantime, Ziber was forced to fight one of his greatest fears, his fear of women.

Thanks to the help of his friends and what was called "Spar Therapy", he was able to break out of the fear that had plagued him for so long. It also had another effect on the frost demon, but that was a story for another time. He began to slow down as he had reached his destination, West City, his new home. Ziber had gone patrol just in case of any of Fridged solders that might had gone into hiding on the planet, but he didn't see a sign of anyone suspicious. As he came closer, his mind moved to one of his friends he had seen in a long time and thought; Maybe he should check on him. So, the frost demon changed his direction and moved towards a familiar mansion that had been a place for quite many events. The blue energy that surrounded him left as he landed on his feet in front of the path way that lead to the door. Walking over to the entrance, Ziber would try and feel for his friend, hoping he hadn't gotten weak in this time of peace. With a chuckle to the idea, he stopped at the front door, and pressed the button to activate the door bell and hoped to see how his friend was doing.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 1310x50=65500<----
<--KP: 1660+250=1910 --><--HP: 6,000+250=6250 --><--SP: 2020+250=2270--->

Mood: Happy Hopeful Curious
Thinking: I wonder what he had been up to.
With: No one.
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Recycled_Memes

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:07 pm
User Image
*Name: Xalia Sundersun *Universe: Six *Race: Saiyan *BP: 185 *Ki: 220 *Stamina: 320 *HP: 1070

The skies are very blue, near the estate and its grounds as the grass moves with the wind. The sound of the wind would sure bless many who love the outdoors though a small tiny speck appears from a far. What it is, is a space ball, a attack ship many Saiyans or others would use to reach a planet, its direction to many would be unknown but to Xalia, she came from Sadal. Xalia's attack ball though in the middle of flight, messes up causing it go take a 90 degree angle and crashes into a grassy plains a bit outside the house and its courtyard. No part of the house or back yard got touched, only land that is outside the property. "Oh damn, they must of gave me a attack ball that can't handle going too low to the ground, controls threw it off course. I needed a soft landing not messing up some piece of land outside this house. Oh well if someone didn't know i am here, they know now." Xalia thought to herself with frustation as she would stand outside the attack ball as she lowers down checking it, pulling a panel behind the attack ball. During that crash, it was trying to slow itself down but doing so, burned the circuits out and everything. Good news she made it to Earth as her parents hoped she would but bad news is, she has no way back to Sadal if something happens. Though for now it is very quiet, maybe she should hide out near the attack ball for the time being, no point of using her ki. It will be hard telling if using any of her ki will give her new position away yet again, there might be ki sensing beings like herself. Though if she hides, the person who finds her may think she is a enemy. Anyway, Xalia takes cover behind the attack hoping nobody thinks she is a enemy after all, she was going to be hunted down back on Sadal, that is why she went out to Earth, her new safe haven and home. Her tail would move and twitch as she waits to see if anyone comes running but also trying to stay hidden behind her.

Stats
xxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] 2
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] 4
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 6
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] 1
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 2
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 2

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:29 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

BANG The sound of the crash made Ziber jump and quickly turned to face what could be a possible sneak attack. However when he turned, he was met with déjà vu when as in the front yard of the estate lay a sphere like ship. It reminded the frost demon of the ship that had brought him to earth, and with that thought, his ki sense went out to try and find the pilot. Sensing a presence, he made his way towards the ship while preparing himself for if this was one of Fridged minions. Ziber sensed that the power wasn't as vast as the monster that had attacked them a year before, but he wouldn't make the same mistake again. If this was a person loyal to Fridged, he was planning to deal with this matter quickly and by himself. The thing that made the frost demon question was that the person hadn't made the first move, that they were hiding behind the ship. He stomped at the edge of the crater and looked down to the ship, waiting for an attack that didn't come. "I can feel you behind the ship. No point in hiding Come out slowly and identify yourself." Ziber said calm as he was suspicious about this sudden visitor, and if worse came to worse the others would come and assist at a moments notice.

Mood: Alerted, Focused, Curious
Thinking: This isn't right... I should have been attacked by now.
With: ???
OoC:

Recycled_Memes

killer-wolf-kun

[quote="KibitzRajas]

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:45 pm
User Image
*Name: Xalia Sundersun *Universe: Six *Race: Saiyan *BP: 185 *Ki: 220 *Stamina: 320 *HP: 1070

Xalia hears a voice from someone not too far from her announce to identify herself. "Oh no, did someone from Sadal find me? Are they here to hunt me? No... this can't be, i am too far from Sadal to be tracked." Xalia steps out with eyes closed facing in the direction of the voice, the expression on her face is that she is afraid to look. "My name is Xalia, i am not of Earth and i only came here because i wanted to explore out in the Solar System, i swear." Her tail wraps around her waist fuzzed in a way that shows she is scared and frightened. Xalia didn't come here to cause trouble or to be hunted down again, its why her adoptive parents had her leave Sadal and gave her supplies to take with her to Earth. "Is this my fate, to die here where i thought i would be safe? Am i forever going to be hated like i so believe and murdered in cold blood because of my powers? Who is this person? I don't want to look at them, i am afraid of giving the wrong look and get shot down. Please whoever you are, don't hurt me..." Xalia just simply waits to what the man or whoever it is to chose what they will do with her, it doesn't feel right to be this frightened specially being a Saiyan. She has been scared her whole life ever since the civil war that killed her kind. She is a warrior but why does her legs shake so much? Why is it she is bringing her arms around herself and holding her self so tight she could crush her head off like a strawberry? What will this being do to her? Time can only tell by her presence coming to halt waiting like its at a check point.

Stats
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 6
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 2
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 2

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:29 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber had been prepared for anything except for what had walked out from behind the ship. What he saw was a woman who seemed almost terrified that he had found her and was thinking he was someone else. The frost demon first thought that this was a trick that Fridged was trying to pull to get whoever met this person to drop the guard. However the more he watched her, the more it seemed that this woman's intentions were genuine. Ziber cursed under his breath as he slid down the crater and began walk towards the girl, hoping that his gut wasn't getting himself into trouble. If she had wanted to attack him, he would already be clashing with the woman in front of him and the others would be on the alert. This attack didn't come, not even as the frost demon got closer to this Xalia, or seemed like she wanted to fight. He did feeling something a similar pain in her voice that he had felt in the first few months of being banished from the empire. Ziber was in front of her, but being a few yards a way, as he let out a sigh to try and calm himself and not as tense as he was.

"I will ask you this. Do you know of a person by the name of Fridged? He said testing her to see if this person was working with his hated enemy by watching the woman's tail. Having a tail himself, the frost demon knew that ones tail could let one know how they were feeling. Right now, he saw the fear in her tail, and if it changed in a certain way, he would know if she did work for Fridged. However standing this close to her, Ziber could see the fear that she was going through. Was she really that scared of him, even though she hadn't even seen who or more what he was. The frost demon couldn't help but wonder what this girl had been through to make this woman so afraid. There were questions that he wanted to ask, but she had to answer his first, and he hoped that she wasn't with Fridged. Ziber wanted to believe her and tell her that everything was going go be okay, but he didn't want to be hit by another betrayal. So, he was stand firm ready to strike if Xalia made a move to attack him, or if she tried to lie about not being part of Fridged's forces.

Mood: Alerted, Focused, Hopeful
Thinking: ...
OoC:

Recycled_Memes

killer-wolf-kun

[quote="KibitzRajas]

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:44 pm
                                                      User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Race of Hera |♢| Burberry's Maid |♢|
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - Bodak Yellow |♢|

Within the last year, the glorious estate that once belonged to the greatest mind of the decade had gone through many trials and tribulations. From being a large and impressive mansion, to a battleground for the fate of the planet. And now, in the wake of that battle, the estate was now vacant- it's former owner having moved on. Though perhaps word of her move hadn't reached everyone as friends of old had come to visit, sadly in vain. But fortunately for Ziber, a familiar face would happen upon his form as she was passing by. She was sent out to retrieve a few things, though she was reluctant to do so...as she was with all things. With an annoyed groan, she took off and flew to the city, taking the long way as the woman was in no rush to return. And as she flew over the empty estate, she almost didn't stop for him until she recalled where she'd seen him before. 'Perhaps…' the servant thought 'This might be interesting.'

The last she'd seen of him was when she was dangling Burberry in front of him like a carrot on a stick. They were enemies then, but now...now things were different. Ever since Yosi wished her back to life, she opted to lay low and out of the eyes of the Galactic Patrol. Ever since the incident with Sabi, they've been all over this planet. Akko put up with her for a short while before she went about her way. Her time spent on this planet humbled her...sort of. Though spending some time with her sister helped too. Now, through some unexplained events, she stood before Ziber wearing what the locals called a "maid uniform". Before she could get a rise out of the guy, a sudden explosion caught her attention; something crashing nearby. She didn't see what it was, but she could feel something about it...a person? That power level was awfully pitiful and not worth her time, though she was curious to see what it was. Maybe they came on a spaceship… Maybe it still worked! It seemed the Frost was also interested as he flew off to investigate. "Well, well! Let's see what the...cat dragged in?" Zani wasted no time in making her way over toward it, flying over to the crash site while keeping her distance. The pod would soon come into view, much to her joy. It seemed flyable, at least, she knew "someone" who could fix it if it wasn't. "This could be my ticket out of here..." Zani snickered. But how would she snatch it with the survivor standing so close? She looked so weak and pitiful; surely it wouldn't be problem...if that Frost Demon wasn't around. Being a friend of the "little monkey" he probably had that same "hero" mentality.

DJSH9011

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:02 am
User Image

"Fridged? Who is that? Should i be frightened of that person too?" Xalia is indeed frightened by Ziber, specially since she doesn't know if he is a bounty hunter or someone that actually lives on Earth. Xalia even bites her lip a bit with her tail only tightening around her waist with more fear digging its way deeper and deeper. She feels like, she is sinking into the abyss like she had felt before. The day when everything in her life changed, from the blood shed, and to the screams of her parents before she got frozen in that abandoned pod. Planet Sadal was everything to her, her home, her people, her family; all ripped away from her because of the monster power inside her. She couldn't understand it, not one bit, and yet here she is again being hunted, like the monkey she is. Her adoptive parents did what her mom and dad would of finished doing she is sure of it, they died for her to live. How is that anyway shape or form a blessing of life? How will she survive the relentless pursuits of bounty hunters, and many others who would want anything but to take her either by capture or death? These questions flood into her mind, this is one thing she feels she can't escape unless she gets stronger but the fear of being hunted and killed like a animal has its grip on her warrior spirit. Her parents taught her to not be afraid but to push forward, yet she is failing that teaching right now. She would grit her teeth a bit as she says" I answered your question, was it a wrong answer? Are you going to kill me?" Her voice is soaked in fear like its dripping out of her mouth. Her heart would only skip heart beats almost as if it doesn't want to hear the answer from the being questioning her but to kill itself. This is how terrifying it is to her as she waits for the potential release of life from her body or will it be peace when she is potentially sheltered by the being.
Stats
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 6
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 5
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 2
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 2

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:55 am
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber had sensed something, the familiar presence of a former foe that was the sister of Yosi. He didn't know why Zani or how long she had been watching this interaction, but he would keep his guard up just in case she was up to something. The frost demon attention returned to the woman as through her answer and actions, he could tell she was telling the truth. This was just some random woman that just happened to crash right next to him, another crazy intense of fate. With another sigh, Ziber moved closer until he was in front of the woman and moved his hand towards her. If she had been lying, he wouldn't have shown any mercy and would have blasted her with a powerful ki attack. However, the frost demon instead placed his hand on Xalia and petted her head, like if a parent was trying to comfort a scared child. "Hey, it is okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to make sure you weren't working for someone bad." He said softly to try and calm the girl down, for if she was just some random person that he scared, he wanted to let her know that he wasn't a threat. It was odd however as the more he saw her scared, it reminded Ziber of himself when he was alone...

Mood: Alerted, Concerned, Hopeful
Thinking:
OoC:

Recycled_Memes

killer-wolf-kun

[quote="KibitzRajas]

↳ Planet Earth