Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and then said."Yes when we start our family we can."He ran his hand across her stomach again before he kissed her forehead."We will also figure out who keeps calling you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:47 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She smiled as he kissed her forehead. "Fine, solve the mystery first. And then we can have some more fun." She said. Only to move from his hold and lay down on the couch. Before she turned the TV on low and some what watched the images dance across the screen; as it was an anime, Full Metal Alchemist.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy raise an eyebrow and then sat down on his haunches and looked at Erika. He then leaned forward and whispered into her ear."We can go have some fun right now if you want. I'm sure I am up for the task."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:22 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She glanced at him with a raised an eyebrow. "Fine, but we'll need to cover up the windows. Cause I don't want anyone to look in." She said. Before teleporting to the windows by the dining room and closing the blinds there. Of course she knew all the blinds that could see into the living room. Once done she started to kiss him with a table behind her.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy kissed her back and then picked her up and placed her on the table. He had the kiss going for a while until they needed air. His arms held her close to him and then he started the kiss again with even more passion in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:36 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Her hands gone into his hair as they made out. Though when they were catching their breath, she smiled. Before moaning into the kiss almost loosing herself in joy.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy enjoyed hearing her voice as she started to lose herself. After the kiss stopped again for air Cassidy asked."Do you want to take this back to the room or continue here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:08 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"Let's do it down here.", She moaned. Though when he gone to move her shirt up. The landline started to ring now. Frowning with her stomach exposed she gone to the landline, but holding his hand this time. The number didn't show up on the caller ID. Now she answered it with it on speaker phone. "Hello?" She asked. Of course she knew she hadn't heard her cell phones blare from their spots on the coffee table. Now she heard the heavy breathing again. Only to hold her up to Cassidy, warning him to be quiet.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy kept quiet and listened to the phone. He didn't recognize the voice but he felt he had heard it before. When the call ended he glared at the phone."Well now I am torn. I want to continue from where we left off. But the only way that I can see us continuing is if we turn our phones off and disconnect the landline. But that might cause you to miss an important call and I figure that would not be a good thing."He looked into her eyes and then said."Do you want to try and continue?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:30 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and bit her lip. "We can try to pick up where we stopped. But if there's another call... I say we end it for the night and just cuddle..." She said. As part of the mood was ruined. But for her, she wanted to try to spend as much time with him before she started to go back to work.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy accepted that and then said."Deal."Cassidy then placed his hands on the small of her back and the kissed her neck a few times before he kissed her passionately. As the kiss was still going he started to remove his shirt. He pulled back for air and removed the rest of his shirt. He then started to nibble her earlobe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:54 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She let him hold her as he kissed her neck. Though she felt her hands roaming his chest as they passionately kissed. Once he started to nibble on her earlobe she shivered. Before she let her back hit the island in middle of the kitchen. Yet before their passion could become more, the phone rang again.

Once again she parted the kiss and let it ring all the way through this time. Of course the person left a breathing voicemail. But once it was done the unknown number called again, which she picked up. Now she put it on speaker phone to say nothing this time.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy growled angrily as he heard the phone ring again. When she put the phone on speaker he said."To any calling this number I would humbly request you end this now. I am losing patience and will soon start hunting you down."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:41 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She watched Cassidy as he talked only to hold his hand and squeeze it lightly. Though the breathing kept going for a while longer. She gone and poured them a cup of whiskey now. Of course she was sipping on hers and held his out to him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy let out a slow breath and then took his cup from her and downed it quickly. He started to pace and then thought out loud."I will need to find someone who can track phones. They will need to know how to back trace the call."He ran his hands through his hair and kept pacing.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games