Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:22 pm
Action! scream

*leans over the cleric and whispers in her ear*
I don't think anyone's home... little girl. twisted

*facepalms*
God, that just sounds creepier somehow emotion_facepalm

User Image
*shudders and reluctantly turns around, finding herself practically nose to nose with Taus. Recognition of his features soon sets in which only serves to make her that much more afraid*
Wha... what do you want?

*clicks his tongue and smiles, brushing a piece of hair off her face with the back of his hand*
I just want to have a little chat with you, if that's alright.

It's not. mad
Don't be that way.
*steps back all the way off the porch to give her some breathing room*
As a gesture of good faith.

*stays pressed against the door, still holding on to the hope that Ryzan will let her back in and get her away from him. Now that the two had some distance between them, she noticed the striped cat ears and tail*
You... you're the other Cheshire cat, aren't you? The one Duchess Vixtul told Miro to stay away from.

User Image
*grins, tail swishing slowly behind him*
He did, did he? Don't take it too seriously. The Duchess just wants me to himself, but there's plenty of me to go around wink

Miro doesn't want any mad

*laughs audaciously*
Now -that's- just a blatant lie! And here I thought a priestess was supposed to be above such things. But we both already know you're no stranger to lies now, aren't we?

M-Miro doesn't know what you're talking about...

*shakes his head sadly*
To yourself too, even? Such a shame. Lying to others can be fun and games and all, but when you extend it to yourself... well, that's just going too far. No wonder you have trust issues. You've broken your own trust.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:44 pm
Staring unphased at Psy and her outburst Lia merely raises an eyebrow. Really? ALL of the filming is being done only here? Is the budget really that small to not reach out to other locations to film for other scenes? neutral

Anira joins them again catching the last bit of the conversation. Leaning in behind Lia she speaks in her ear. I think Mr. Tes or Mr. Ryzan are using magic in the scenes to make it more believable for Ms. Miro being involved. emotion_eyebrow

For REALZ? Then why aren't we using that for the castle or making this space bigger to make room for said castle!? emotion_facepalm

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:24 pm
*sips on a smoking bubbly drink that appears from no where*
Oh I know right?
I mean everyone knows that you can easily expand your space by opening a new dimensional plane rolleyes

*blows a kiss to Psy followed by a wink from behind Lia*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:52 pm
*Smiles with much satisfaction. xd Her ladies are the ones she can always count on.* Ladies, I believe matters need to be taken into our own hands. *She unrolls the castle scematics and holds them up for Leko, Lia and Anira to see.* I went to great lengths and much detail for This Empty Soul as he lacks the vision and sheer talent you ladies possess. Consider this a rough sketch as my trust and faith in you runs deep. *She hands the plans to Anira and turns to face the landscape before them and extends her arms wide.* Erect the most glorious, most magnificent, most ominous crimson castle the likes of which no being has ever seen.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:44 pm
*stands with his arms crossed, seeing how the cleric will respond, but she just stares him down in silence*
Well, whatever floats your boat. talk2hand I'm not here to judge. Rather, I heard you were lost, and lucky for you, I happen to know my way around. twisted

User Image
*doesn't find that smile of his to be very reassuring*
Miro will find her way. She just needs to wait until the sun comes up 3nodding

Oh really? And then what?
Then... then Miro will look for a trail.
There isn't one. You already know that.
There could be! Miro didn't look around the house yet.
There isn't. emotion_eyebrow
But, just for fun, let's say that there is. What then? You just follow it blindly without knowing where it goes?

It has to go -somewhere-. Otherwise, it wouldn't exist. People don't just make paths that go nowhere. There would be no purpose.
You vastly underestimate the amount of meaninglessness the world has emotion_eyebrow Especially this one. And even if it does go somewhere doesn't mean you'll like where it takes you. Tell me, why is it you're so ready to put your faith in a world you know nothing about yet so afraid of what you -do- know? Namely, me.
Miro doesn't know you that well, and what she does know, she doesn't like.
*grins*
That's not a very nice thing to say. Then again, I thrive on things that aren't nice. twisted So I'd say you actually know me -very- well. wink

*shudders a bit at how unsettling he makes that sound*
Aw, but don't worry, little girl. I can also be very... -very- nice.
*steps closer and leans his side on the cottage just a bit away from Miro*
How about you just tell me where you want to go, and I'll take you.

*rubs her chin as she thinks on it a bit. On the one hand, Taus is super creepy and she's not sure she really wants to trust going anywhere with him. But on the other, she really is lost and it didn't seem like Ryzan was going to be any help to her.*
Miro... wants to go forward.

User Image
That's... vague emotion_eyebrow

You said yourself that Miro doesn't know anything about this place, so how is Miro supposed to know anything more than that?
*shrugs and pushes himself off the wall*
Fair enough. And true to my word...
*draws closer to the cleric, boxing her in with an arm on either side of her*
Now I'll take you twisted

*judging by the bedroom eyes he's making at her, what he has in mind is completely different from what she did* gonk
W-Wait... what? gonk

Welp, that's my cue.
Get him, Kits!
scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:36 pm
Snapping fingers summon 2 flying imps to hold open the rolled up schismatics for the 3 ladies to look over better. Anira ran the numbers in her head silently and sighed. Well we will certainly have to deal with this small amount of space. Shall we just open a doorway to open this end of the building on the inside yet remain everything intact on the outside appearance to keep a low profile to the masses?

Leko and Lia were already running a few ideas between them in tongues many wouldn't pick up on easily and giggling as they poked and prodded the blueprints. rolleyes Who knew what all they were scheming in their brains for the "good" of their Mistress. That sounds great to me, as one of those Doctors said, it's bigger on the inside. cat_cool

Very well, I will go fetch the dimensional chalk then for the rune binding. Leaving them to their plotting the wood elf heads back to their dressing room for the supplies.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:48 pm
Hmm....if you wanna handle the secret passages and decorum my dear Leko I'll handle the construction part. To give Anira time with scribbling on the walls and other necessary key points she opened a small portal in which a cauldron and cabinet emerged from the floor. Opening the cabinet she started pulling out little bottles of potions and spices, glancing over the labels and either putting them back or pouring their contents in the cauldron. Have a look sestra and see if there's anything you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:53 pm
*jumps out of her hiding spot* MROW! cat_evil *leaps up, using her back claws to hold on while clawing at Taus' face and ears with her front* cat_mad User Image

*remembers after a moment that she's supposed to be the cheshire cat and grins* cat_twisted

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image
*hisses as he tries to get Kits off him without ripping his own face off in the process. Sure it would grow back, but it's still a pain* stressed

*at first tries the door again while Taus is distracted but finding it still locked, she suddenly feels compelled to make a run for it into the nearby forest instead even though it's all dark and scary looking.*

You don't know what's out there, little girl! The queens are all more dangerous than I am! scream
*still struggling with Kits, having a hard time getting eyes on Miro with cat belly and claws in his face* stressed

Miro will take her chances crying
*runs as hard as she can toward the forest and face-plants right into the painted backdrop of it, taking down the whole wall in the process*

User Image
CUT!! scream
*snickers*
You could have stopped her -before- she destroyed the set, ya know stare
Oh, but what fun would that be?

*stops fighting Kits now that the cameras aren't rolling*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:43 pm
*retracts her claws and drops to the ground*

*decides that she wants to go change back to normal and runs back to wardrobe* cat_ninja

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:54 pm
*wipes some of the blood from his face with his thumb and licks it off*
Aww, leaving so soon? I thought we were just getting started!

*goes to meet with the set crew to go over what he expects for the next one while Ry gets Miro back to her trailer since who knows where Jeremy might be right now*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:07 pm
*not long after, walks back out, now fully dressed* That feels better. I don't usually spend so much time as a cat. cat_sweatdrop *stretches* Or at least not so much time moving around as a cat.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:27 pm
*wanders his way into Kits' personal space*
You didn't need to go through all that trouble for clothes. The cameras were off so no one would complain. Even with the cameras, -I- certainly wouldn't complain emotion_dowant

But now that you're in this form, how about we go back to my trailer and "reenact" the scene of you on my face? wink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:44 pm
*nods at Lia*
Yes... I think I've worked out the bugs from Ayami's miscalculations in the manor. I swear we got lost in there for years rolleyes .
*runs her finger along a passage, then thinks how to connect it to another entrance*
Yes, that would work! 4laugh
*claps her hands in excitement, dancing a little*
*completely, devilishly giddy to be playing with her demon sister again*
Ohh what is this one? ninja
*plucks a bottle that reads Revelation 8:12
the bottle's contents were separated into 3 layers, one of which was black*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:17 pm
Using more of the imp minions to help her get to higher spots along the corners of the buildings. Anira draws the last of the runes and magic circles required for the project. Making her way back to the girls she sees that the cauldron is practically bubbling over the edges. Everything is all set on that end.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games